Harry Potter: The Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got writer's block because of Cillian's goodbye too D:
But I was afraid I wouldn't make a post before the train left so I just forced myself into writing it, thankfully I got into it at some point.

Anyway!

I don't usually put my characters together cause then it's weird having posts about just my two characters "interacting" but I'm doing it this time cause I'm approaching a hiatus and it will be easier for me to remain active until then (with only one post for both charas) and it will also be easier to take myself out when the time comes. =D

Well you guys did both great with or without writers block ^^ I'm extending it to early thursday morning because of some people who said that they were going to be absent for a bit? So no rush.

I'll be online for a while. I left all the packing last minute -___- cause I'm a procrastinator and take a lot of breaks too lol.
Am signing out for a bit to go get some food tho

damn i going to bed by all

Lol well good luck with your packing @Mglo and gnite @Officer Friendly As for me I think I might be in need of a long nap since I just managed to pull another all nighter (6 something in the morning, yea - -") so I might be off for a bit.

I just realize that too! I was looking at Ala and Alice's CS cause for some reason I missed it D: and I remember seeing another CS besides mine that had dragonologist in it but I can't remember who.

Maybe you guys can work together to reach your goals ^^ Nothing like having work bodies to make things even more fun :P

Reactions: Mglo and Kirah
There is one before Ala...She's in Hufflepuff....name escapes me ....ack

Found it: Naomi Castel a Hufflepuff

Reactions: Kirah
You know what I'm jealous of??!!! and I've only just realized thinking back on what I've read on this RP. I'm jealous of the childish behavior. The exciting and wondrous and loving child POV

I have a psychologically abused kid (uh.. that's extreme, but essentially he is) and a kid with an identity crisis and separation trauma

D:

You know what I'm jealous of??!!! and I've only just realized thinking back on what I've read on this RP. I'm jealous of the childish behavior. The exciting and wondrous and loving child POV

I have a psychologically abused kid (uh.. that's extreme, but essentially he is) and a kid with an identity crisis and separation trauma

D:
I'm officially making it one of my goals to get that kid to open up to me (or at least seem smile ONCE while I'm talking to him). Then again if he's inevitably going to float away to the bad side I wonder if he'll become even more recluse (if thats even possible) then he is now.

D:
So Ala? Cause she's pretty .uch fun loving and childish.

I'm officially making it one of my goals to get that kid to open up to me (or at least seem smile ONCE while I'm talking to him). Then again if he's inevitably going to float away to the bad side I wonder if he'll become even more recluse (if thats even possible) then he is now.
SAve Mireille too! She needs hugs.

Dooo eeet! I'm still working/planning his descent into darkness so his identity post-the-twin-life is not set in stone. I can tell you this though, he's not going to take a straight path to the bad side. I think it'll be more interesting to make it a bit of a roller coaster for him, which means he's not going to be such a recluse all the time.

So Ala? Cause she's pretty .uch fun loving and childish.
haha yeah. she basically made me realize it and then I thought back to most people's previous posts and most had that child element mine don't D:

SAve Mireille too! She needs hugs.
DOES SHE?! She was one of the first CSs to be posted right? Imma go have a look.

*sigh* My child pov is not going to last long though as I need to get my little sister out of the train once everyone hops on. Its kind of weird that I feel as though I'm going to miss her... (already getting attached to fictional characters, yay)

Consider it done then! You two will be the first of my friendship harem xD Got any idea of when we'll meet up?

It's more obvious with the first ic post rather than her profile. But yeah she needs hugs
D: she does....

*sigh* My child pov is not going to last long though as I need to get my little sister out of the train once everyone hops on. Its kind of weird that I feel as though I'm going to miss her... (already getting attached to fictional characters, yay)

Consider it done then! You two will be the first of my friendship harem xD Got any idea of when we'll meet up then?
Lol attachment to fictional characters is the reason why I'm no good at predetermined romance!!! (the kind you agree to before you even know each other's characters) BECAUSE my characters tend to be dark or twisted somehow *ahem I've noticed ahem* and I always think waitaminute he/she wouldn't be into this type of person... must I force romance?! D':

Well Mireille is on the train sitting with demonic's character right now. Ala could always cause a scene that draws everyone out into the train corridor or after they get to school. Mireille will be in ravenclaw so a class maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.