Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeey, I finally posted! :p

*Gives self a pat on the back*

Reactions: Kirah
Go team social anxiety! Mireille pretty much wanted to hide the entire time she was getting on the train.

Reactions: Finhawk
High five!

Alright I'll add you to the growing list of people who are officially on the train ^^ (if I can just find it)

• Thank You
Reactions: Finhawk
No clue where that is. Good luck @AmazinglyNOTonFire ^.^

I have no clue how Naomi would react to a shadow without a caster. It all depends on if she even notices it, where she is, and circumstances. All that stuff.

On another note, I need to find someone to ride the train with (and possibly annoy) when I have another chance to post (probably after school or these next two classes).

Oh and to explain I'll be in an audit not an audition. The company I work for has to maintain standards and I'm one of the people that makes sure that happens.

True. But Ala and Alice are talking to Sam right now, and I don't want to just throw Naomi in there out of the blue.
Ala will make all the friends. She's totally fine with multi tasking chatting.

anyone there?

I'm waiting on the person playing Sam to respond before posting next. Don't want to jump over her since I did initiate that.

What kittyluna45 said. My character did just run into her. And Mireille is waiting for demonic to post again.

Ill take a look how many posts have happened, but I didn't because I didn't want it just a wall of Mireille and I talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.