Harry Potter: The Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexico!

Imma be in a tiny rural town where there are no phone lines and therefore no internet D:
Am really looking forward to it!

Also, since your guy is gonna eventually take the road to darkness and so is one of mine, it'd be nice to plan for them to meet somehow and make an impression. It doesn't have to be a good one... or a friendship at first sight kind of thing but some kind of cool introduction would be nice.

Hmm, what if we had the same DADA class? It could fit in if I was encountering my boggart, but since I don't even know it, you help me out?

DADA sounds good. My guy is going through some rough stuff atm, but he might help if there was something to gain from it... ?

If you want to figure that one out, I'll find a way to make it work.

Oh he's also very curious! So if he sees your shadow ability or your hound he might just help to get an opportunity to learn about those.

That could make an interesting turn of events. I like it. Only thing is, IDK if we are allowing party-esk telepathic conversations,

What do you mean? Like, your hound being heard by my character? I'm not familiar with the darkness hound so I don't know. But it's ok if my character can't hear it

well, DH's don't have vocal cords, they talk by telepathy, so some people do and don't allow it to chain multiple minds (mine to yours to his)

I see. Is there a link where I can find more about them? I checked out Harry potter wiki but couldn't find it.

Anyway, if party-esk telepathic conversations aren't allowed it's aight! And if they are, maybe we can work that in, in the future once our characters know each other and get along getter.

Mine's gonna start off being very difficult. He'll still be a bit difficult later but not as reserved.

Lol, the DH don't appear in the books, they were a thrown out idea by J.K., and I was barely able to find anything, but they are partially based around the Grim version.

Mmm I see, no wonder.

lol, that explains a lot on how I get my ideas for things. I really like the Grimm tales, so I pull things from them and the Grim (don't know if they are one in the same or not). But anyhow, I am off to bed, so i'll talk to you all later.

Grimm tales are cool, albeit a bit morbid but very interesting nonetheless.

Alright!

Good night~

Glad to see you guys have started planning ^^ Sorry I hadn't gotten a chance to respond now, had been busy all day with early holiday occasions ^^" so night time is basically the only time I can manage to squeeze some RP in. No worries though since I tend to be an insomniac ;p meaning I'll be here all night :)

Last edited:
Oh trust me Kittyluna and I have plans
They already seem interesting without me even knowing about them! ;D I'm excited to see what you two have in store ^^

I would have posted sooner had I not been practicing for the parade tomorrow. (Yay band!)

I would have posted sooner had I not been practicing for the parade tomorrow. (Yay band!)
No problem ^^ Care to enlighten us about which instrument you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.