Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's alright if you post a little extra, without waiting for other posts in between. So long as it's not excessive like it tends to be in the jump-in one-liners roleplay section.

I'm not RPing with anybody so I just throw in a post here and there (while I still have internet D:)

Reactions: Kirah
Lol, I hope you enjoy your vacation though, can't wait to see how your character swings.

Oh, and just so everyone knows: Over this weekend, I will be hiking, so I wont have internet all weekend D:

Alright all of that noted ^^ (everything, everything is noted). Have fun on your hiking trip! Just realized I haven't went hiking in...oh yea I never went hiking. Alright I'm going hiking (bucket list increased to #103).

Sorry for being out for most of the day. I've been cramming, studying, and procrastinating (you name it). Good news is the week vacation is coming soon so until then I might be in an in and out hiatus. If theres a problem and someone really needs me to post to continue the RP then feel free to spam my everything. Its the only way I'll notice :P

Last edited:
"Dan" what year are we there? 19 uear later so albus is a first year or later so Lily is?
@AmazinglyNOTonFire
I was wondering if anyone got my username ref :P And to answer your question it would be Albus Severus Potter (how this name flows so smoothly confounds me) who he is in his first year. Which also leaves Draco's son roaming around somewhere.

I was wondering if anyone got my username ref :P And to answer your question it would be Albus Severus Potter (how this name flows so smoothly confounds me) who he is in his first year. Which also leaves Draco's son roaming around somewhere.
I spend too much time on tumblr.

Okay thank you :)

I spend too much time on tumblr.

Okay thank you :)
Ahaha understandable then. These two have made their mark on the face of tumblr (especially with that fanfiction).

You're very welcome ^^

Ahaha understandable then. These two have made their mark on the face of tumblr (especially with that fanfiction).

You're very welcome ^^
Do you know if @Starnight is still playing in this? We're waiting for Sam right now because Ala just ran into her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if @Starnight is still playing in this? We're waiting for Sam right now because Ala just ran into her.
Hmm the last time we chatted they were experiencing some writers block but after then I haven't seen much of them. If you want to 'unstick' your character (by controlling theirs but only to a certain degree and with the restriction that they cannot speak) or spam them ^^

Hmm the last time we chatted they were experiencing some writers block but after then I haven't seen much of them. If you want to 'unstick' your character (by controlling theirs but only to a certain degree and with the restriction that they cannot speak) or spam them ^^
Okay I may just have Sam nod and then have Ala Alice and @EchoRun go into a car. Offering if Sam wants to join the three of then in the cabin, but leaving it open for if she goes I or not.

Tomorrow I have basically an all day band practice and then a concert that evening, so if I'm needed for any posts, just a fair warning I may be a while.

Sorry for the late reply! D: I've been sick for the last week or two, but I'm getting better now. (Why didn't I just say that I'd be late posting, instead of going totally silent? V-V')

Hey, a relative of mine passed away, so I've been away from the site for a few days. I'll work on catching up.

Hey, a relative of mine passed away, so I've been away from the site for a few days. I'll work on catching up.
Oh condolences. Take as much time as you need to respond, no rush.

@OddShot condolences from me as well, I know how much it sucks and hurts (I've lost a lot of family from Military work) If you need to talk about it, im all ears.

my condolences i have lost someone very close to me as well that i'm still trying to get better about, i know how it feels

First off, Oddshot - I do not know you yet, but offer my condolences and sincerely hope the recovery is smooth. Take all the time you need IRL before trying to manage an RP too.

Secondly, this does look rather interesting, and I was planning on making a student who was declined from Beaubaxtons due to her Lycanthropy. Are there any rules against this?

Status
Not open for further replies.