HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rave Your Butt Off

How cute! Inside the lid of my compost pile was a modest sized spider and scores of itty bitty just came out of the egg sack spiderlings! Stay outside little friends and eat many bugs!

I gotta say, my life was bored as shit before I found this site, my most cheerfull moments are when I get a reply on the RPs I am in that really inspires me to write back.
plus if I get enough alone time in the office to edit my post... posting here are currently the most happy moments I have.

Nothing makes a person feel better than chatting all night with a friend! :D

Just spent around an hour with one of the few people I know I would call enlightened, feeling so mellow and content if I cut myself right now I'd bleed inner peace.

Squeeee!

I've done it... after 7 years... I've bought a video game!

Shiney shiney Space Marine.

I wish I could describe the feeling... the thrill of being at the start of a story... at the threshold of a world that I'm about to plunge into.

I feel like a kid again, hiding in his duvet and pretending he's in the cockpit of a spaceship, watching alien stars. I truly feel like it's ME - I'm about to become a Space Marine... to think what a Space Marine thinks and do what a Space Marine does. It's like I've been transported.

I don't see it a bunch of pixels and algorithms. It's a story... a possible world... a tangible concoction of the imagination.

It's the whole "WHAT IF"? WHAT. FUCKING. IF.

Having said that though...

...check the rant thread in half an hour's time. If the game isn't compatible with my PC, they'll be a post there waiting for you.

FIRST A ON A COLLEGE ESSAY. >:D
AND HUNDO PERCENT ON FIRST QUIZ.
AND AM NOT FAILING ANYTHING YET. AND HOPE NOT TO.
AND WAS TOLD I WAS PRETTY BY A GUY FIVE YEARS OLDER THAN ME.
FUCKYEA WORLD FUCKYEA.
-goes back to lowercase.-<3

You know, any normal person would but this in the rant thread, but I think this is pretty awesome. Although it also destroys my sexual attraction to lesbians having sex: my mother came out of the closet today.

^ ____^
-pats Fel on the back and blinks.- YAY.<3 Congratulations to her. >:D I admire that. -nodnodnod.-

I'M EXCITED.
Starting a new campaign game tonight: Call of Cthulu. <3
AND ROBERT/BRITISH SPEAKING GUY WITH A PONYTAIL WILL BE THERE.
Annnnd the GM for my DC Heroes game will be there and he read my backstory yesterday -squee.- <3
AND my character for that gained like over 100 bonus points for all my work done on her, just for fun, but POINTS.
ahhhhh such a good thing it is to be a nerd.<3

I posted my resume on Worksource last night. Minutes ago, a job called me to schedule an interview because they glanced at said resume.

I feel so good right meow. The job is nothing glamorous. In fact, it's going to be miserable. Customer service is a shitty way to go, but it's worth enduring to be able to support myself and my family, and I can save money for visits with the love of my life. The woman on the phone said herself I'm most likely going to get this job. But we won't know until after the interview, of course.

Things are finally turning around. <3

I officially have a job! It's seasonal, but IDGAF! JOOOOOB!

*punch dances*

I FINALLY GOT MY UNIFORMS AFTER TWO MONTHS~! I finally feel like I fit in. XD But they're totally baggy because I've lost weight. WHICH IS AWESOME. :D

MOVIE NIGHT: WACTCHMEN WITH FLUFFY HAIR MAN TONIGHT >:D
VICTORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
but dunno if he has a girlfriend.. but the signals. they make me happy and hopefuly.
VICTORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
c:
Wish me lucks.

There's this girl I've been in love with for two, three years. I only got over her recently, and by that I don't mean stop loving her but just learning how to not care so much who she goes out with. She finds it awkward for me to go out with her, so I used to die a lil inside everytime she went out with another guy.

Now we just text each other everyday. We were talking about relationships just now and I offhandedly commented that the girl ago falls for me will be very unlucky (after i told her that the guy she falls for will be the luckiest guy) she said that no, the girl wouldn't be because I would be romantic, devoted, caring and loyal.

I'm lying in bed and smiling like an idiot to myself.

There's this girl I've been in love with for two, three years. I only got over her recently, and by that I don't mean stop loving her but just learning how to not care so much who she goes out with. She finds it awkward for me to go out with her, so I used to die a lil inside everytime she went out with another guy.

Now we just text each other everyday. We were talking about relationships just now and I offhandedly commented that the girl ago falls for me will be very unlucky (after i told her that the guy she falls for will be the luckiest guy) she said that no, the girl wouldn't be because I would be romantic, devoted, caring and loyal.

I'm lying in bed and smiling like an idiot to myself.

c: I'm very happy for you to be experiencing such a great feeling!
Because that is exactly how my best friend Corey is between us and our relationship. n_n
He fell for me pretty hard last year, we've been friends for four years, but more had gotten much closer junior and senior year. And last year he was my movie buddy, we hung out a lot, and went to prom together. He wanted to be my boyfriend and such..but... I didn't want to do that and have it be awkward afterwards if it wouldn't work out, cause he's so special to me. And he made a bargain with me that if we are both single after this first year of college, maybe try to go on a date together. I know I dun like him like that, and I'd tell him if I still didn't.
But the point is! He's just like that. I talk with him on relationship things, and help him out when he likes someone, and he the same with me. And last night he texted me saying he was angtsy, and really missed me, and was listening to the cd mix I made, since I make a lotta cd mixes and give em out. I cracked a few jokes, and he felt better.
It's awesome to be in that situation. Don't stop being close to her no matter what. Love is more than just marriage type sex type love. It can be a huge deal between friends as well. It is special and one of a kind. c:
Enjoy this happiness!! n.n

Alright! Halloween night, time to watch some really old horror movies!

SQUEEEEEEE.
FINISHING WATCHMEN TONIGHT WITH FLUFFY HAIR MAN MAX.
AND THEN SHOWING HIM THIS SITE, TO EXPLAIN HOW I ROLEPLAY, SINCE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS AND ONLY KNOWS TABLETOP GAMING.
AND JUST HANGING WITH HIM ALONE.
AHHHHH
<3
excited.
wish me luck.

RAWRGH.
SO MUCH EXCITEMENT.
CANNOT COPE.
EXPLODING INSIDE.
@___@

Oh. Yeah. *Pelvic thrusts* Got a new cat. Not sure if male or female. Named it Suri. *Pelvic thrusts* Will check secks when it trusts me moar. Oh. Yeah *Impregnates random woman from 20,000,000,000 feet away*

Status
Not open for further replies.