HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rave Your Butt Off

Planning out getting a tattoo and a dye job works wonders on a mood.

Also, I'm getting a new gecko in a couple days. Gonna name it "Stewart" if it's male, and "Stewardess" if it's female.

It's gonna be a pimpin gecko that will make the gieco gecko look like a street-walking whore.

Guess what else? My parents and I simmered down, and we're having a great time of peace.

Gonna party this spring break, gonna get some glow sticks and string, bring the CDs and music and get the non-alkie beverages, and party our asses off.

I'm getting out of this slump and making my debut back into the social body.

I'm gonna scare up a lot of ass and send it packing.

CUZ THEY'RE SITTING WHERE I WANNA DRAMATICALLY STAND AND POSE!

Plus, my birthday's next month, and I don't care what happens, I am going to make that birthday awesome. I'm not going to let this year go to shit!

Got my application for WWU out of the way, including the transcripts. I feel like I just wasted $55 and that they're going to reject me, but getting it submitted still sorta makes me happy... I'm anxious for the response.

All else fails, I just finish at the community college and try again. ^^;

I get PAID today! Finally, the last two weeks have been brutal!

THE WORST OF MY MID-TERMS IS OVER AND SPRING BREAK IS APPROACHING.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WfgZK7Lsaw8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ALL DONE WITH FINALS! HELLZ YEAH!

Time for spring break, baybeh. >:3

HOLY SHIT! LONG LOST CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND FOUND! SO FUCKING EXCITED!

Three Days Grace was fuckin' awesome. Oh my gawd. Best rock show I've been to so far! <3

Sweet stuff! Made third-key, quitting one job, and possibly learning to drive! Things are going to be smacked into place by then end of the summer. YES!

Buying a sexy gaming computer on Tuesday. I'm so fuckin' EXCITED! For the first time ever, I get an awesome, brand new computer that's all mine. Don't have to share it with my annoying siblings. Muahahaha! >:]

I'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO PLAY GAAAAMES~

>>; *pets laptop* Don't worry, don't worry. I'll still use you. Yes. My precious schoolwork's stored inside you, after all.

*Pets his growler*

Mmm 2 liters of beer for five bucks.

YAY! He's LEAVING!

Again, my siblings have proven top be idiots. Recently my family's wireless service was bought out by AT&T. AT&T planned on charging the last bill of the previous service, this months and next months bills all at onc. When i heard about this I tried to convince everyone to switch to verizon. My parents did, my siblings did not. My parents are very happy with the new service, and my sister and brother in law are stuck with a four hundred dollar bill. I tried to tell them to switch I warned them. They were thinking about switching, I told them to stop procrastinating. It's too late now, I warned them, and they were too stupid to listen. I wonder how long it will be before my siblings start listening to me and stop thinking that because I am the youngest they are better in every way than I am. Oh well They are quite literally paying for their pride and foolishness, whereas i am thoroughly pleased.

After years of sleeping with a flat, shapeless mess, I finally broke down and bought myself a new extra firm pillow. Yay sleep!

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.