Happily However After: Disney; OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sorry about that! How about the oldest daughter of the witch? I'll think of a couple for male characters. xD

EDIT: How about Big Bad Wolf's twin son (if it's still available) and Han's middle son?

Ah, sorry about that! How about the oldest daughter of the witch? I'll think of a couple for male characters. xD

EDIT: How about Big Bad Wolf's twin son (if it's still available) and Han's middle son?
They all work! I will add them!

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Yes. Everything is update on THIS thread. The other thread needs updating still.

• Thank You
My works in progress is up and some how my brother performed a miracle and got my computer to work!

Reactions: MarilynFae
Yes. Everything is update on THIS thread. The other thread needs updating still.

Okay, I'll reserve Aladdin's youngest daughter then! That makes five, I believe. XD

Could I also snag the youngest daughter of the evil queen?

I think I reserved them for you.

If I missed something let me know.

I just want to let everyone know that I have a very busy day today. Camp from 8-4 and then from 4-9 I have work. As soon as I get off and when I have lunch break I will get on and do as much as I can. So just work on CS and let me know when they are ready! :)

• Thank You
Aladdin's oldest daughter

@MarilynFae Can we choose a kid from someone who not on the list? I have some ideas for some that aren't on the list.

@KatherinWinter I think you'll have to make your character older for her to be oldest, given that 17 is the youngest age you can be. :)

@MarilynFae Can we choose a kid from someone who not on the list? I have some ideas for some that aren't on the list.
Yes, just let me know and if I okay it I will add it and reserve your character.

Sorry for the double post. I have been nonstop busy since 5 am and now it is midnight and I am exhausted. Tomorrow will be better, and I'm not sure about Friday. After that I will have a lot more time! So for the next couple days I will reply when I can but it will be around this time or a little before. Just a heads up! Everything is looking great!

Yes, just let me know and if I okay it I will add it and reserve your character.
Okay is dr facilier okay? I know he died in the film but so did ursula.

@KatherinWinter I think you'll have to make your character older for her to be oldest, given that 17 is the youngest age you can be. :)
Not a problem. I was thinking I needed to change that and forgot

My characters will be finished by Sunday!

Middle daughter of the Mother Gothel/Rapunzel Witch is done!
Youngest daughter of Tiana and Naveen is done!

Last edited:
Hey guys so everything on my character sheets are done except History. I thought I'd wait for their siblings to be done before I do those.

Hey guys so everything on my character sheets are done except History. I thought I'd wait for their siblings to be done before I do those.
Who are you playing? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.