Happily However After: Disney; OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure Belles oldest son
Pocohontas daughter
Captain Hooks oldest daughter

Ooh and I'll snag up Ariel's youngest daughter!

Reactions: HEX
sure Belles oldest son
Pocohontas daughter
Captain Hooks oldest daughter
Captain hook only has one daughter lol, but still nice to have a sibling

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Thanks for the invite to this @MarilynFae, got the message from Lady Lion about this so of course I'm joining in.
Could I have Big Bad Wolf's oldest son and Cinderella's twin daughter?

Everyone who reserved someone should be added in the post. I just updated, if there is a mistake just let me know. The thread for your character sheets is linked in the first post so you can post your characters whenever you have a chance. Let others now about this also. :)

Just noticed this thread after posting in sign ups. May I reserve Tiana's youngest daughter, Robin hood's oldest son and the rapunzel witch's middle daughter?

Reactions: MarilynFae
@Temul

Big Bad Wolf and some random hoe

XD

Well you know the big bad wolf doesn't have a girlfriend last time I checked. So I can see all the siblings as half-siblings, or not depends if woman is sane or not xD

Yeah xD but just random hoe is insanely funny.

So it might be a little bit before I get characters up because I am now on mobile because my computer has officially been pronounced dead :'(

@MarilynFae you forgot about my evil queen's oldest daughter and Ariel's youngest daughter

I'll take the Big bad wolf Daughter and the Daughter of sleeping beauty

Is Snow White's eldest daughter still open?

EDIT: Could I also reserve the witch's (from Rapunzel) middle daughter and Han's eldest son?

@MarilynFae you forgot about my evil queen's oldest daughter and Ariel's youngest daughter
Sorry about this, I had to update both sides so I knew I'd forget something on one of them! Added now!

Thanks for the tag! Sorry i had a lot to do.

Can i reserve the oldest daughter of jafar, middle child of belle and han's oldest son?
Reserved!

I'll take the Big bad wolf Daughter and the Daughter of sleeping beauty
I put you down for them, but did you want her oldest or youngest daughter? (OF sleeping beauty's)

Is Snow White's eldest daughter still open?

EDIT: Could I also reserve the witch's (from Rapunzel) middle daughter and Han's eldest son?
I added all except for Han's eldest son. Someone has already asked for that. Would you like another one of his sons?

I added all except for Han's eldest son. Someone has already asked for that. Would you like another one of his sons?

I don't mean to make any waves but I asked for the witch's middle daughter already.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Good morning everyone, it's currently 5.33AM here and I'm in a bit on my way to work... Either way loving the characters I'm seeing so far :3

Status
Not open for further replies.