Happily However After: Disney; OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarilynFae Simply because his younger brother was older than him, so I had to go above the age restrictions to have my character as the "older" brother.
@Pasi and @kimsim12 so I must have missed this before, but you have your characters around the age of 22. I know it is only a one year difference, but I'd prefer your characters to stay under 21 because if we have people between 17-21, that means the kids would be between one and five, but if we make them 22-25, that makes they could be around nine and although that doesn't seem to be a huge difference, it will in the end due to their memories being swiped. And the younger they are, the more likeley they are to just blend in and not realize that they aren't with their real parents until something is brought up about it. So I set the age limit for a reason, although it may not seem like it. So if you guys could make them younger, that would be great. And if you have older siblings, give it a year or so before 21 so that they can have room to actually be the older sibling. If you are the youngest, maybe you should try going for like 17-18, middle then 19-20, and if you are the oldest, 20-21. Just around that would work great, but you need to be letting that owners of your character's siblings know that they you guys can talk about age and make it so no one is blind sided.

And I may have missed someone, so Everyone should read this and ask if you have questions.

Ok for Tiana and Naveen how old is My char's siblings? I have the son who is going to be the youngest.

I have the oldest Cinderella Son who will be 20.

No one else is playing a child of Ursula so that's settled.

And I am also playing the only son of Maleficent so need to know siblings ages.

On my phone so can't tag peeps but you know which chars you have so just get back to me soon.

Reactions: MarilynFae
Ok for Tiana and Naveen how old is My char's siblings? I have the son who is going to be the youngest.

I have the oldest Cinderella Son who will be 20.

No one else is playing a child of Ursula so that's settled.

And I am also playing the only son of Maleficent so need to know siblings ages.

On my phone so can't tag peeps but you know which chars you have so just get back to me soon.
Tiana's youngest daughter is 17, but I guess I can make her 18 or 19. But the oldest sibling is 20, so maybe you could up her age a bit @Misguided†Ghost ?

Oldest Robin Hood Son is 21, so no issue with him, I think?
@MarilynFae

Mother Gothel's Middle Daughter is 19.
@kimsim12

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Okay, I finished with all my characters!

Okay everyone, so here is a mini GM post (a more detailed one will come this weekend). Please let me know if everything looks okay!

Characters Finished and Accepted
Danielle Campbell - @MarilynFae
Liam Martin - @MarilynFae
Isabelle Henry - @MarilynFae
James Grisham - @MarilynFae
Amelia Brown - @MarilynFae
India Ealdwine - @Mundane Monster
Astrid Clayton - @Mundane Monster
Rowland Fisher - @Mundane Monster
Sundraysa Lowell - @Pasi
Sahara Crowley - @Pasi
Anika Maldonia - @Misguided Ghost
Adella Triton - @Misguided Ghost
Jupiter Chesire - Misguided Ghost
Roxy Morgana - @KatherinWinter

Animals Accepted with Characters
Blue Bird - @MarilynFae
Dragon - @MarilynFae
Grey Wolf - @MarilynFae
Black Horse - @MarilynFae
Bunny - @MarilynFae
Alligator - @Mundane Monster
Squirrel - @Mundane Monster
Stag - Mundane Monster
White Wolf - @Pasi
Unicorn - @Pasi
Raccoon - @Misguided Ghost
Seal - @Misguided Ghost
Dog (?) - @Misguided Ghost
Panther - @KatherinWinter

Other Notes
@Pasi , your twin daughter of the Big Bad Wolf needs to be younger because she is older than the age limit I set and she needs to be the same age as her twin brother, which @kimsim12 has. The oldest they can be is 20 because @Temul has the older brother and he is 21. So you and @kimsim12 can talk and decide on an age for them.

@Lulunopia , I had no idea that you wanted snow white's youngest daughter because (unless I missed it, you didn't post in the OOC thread). You can have her, but you need to make sure you are letting us know which characters you are making in the OOC so we know that that character is not available anymore.

• Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
@MarilynFae I was unaware I needed to post in the OOC which character I wanted to rp. I'll be sure to remember that. Thank you for letting me know but, you can give that spot to someone else.

@MarilynFae I was unaware I needed to post in the OOC which character I wanted to rp. I'll be sure to remember that. Thank you for letting me know but, you can give that spot to someone else.
That is okay. I talked to the person who I gave it to and they said that if you wanted her, you can have her!

I will finish my characters later tonight and tomorrow. Quick question...so all the children were taken as babies or? Also how is this going to work, are they just going to wake up to find their animal guiding them somewhere or? I'm sorry if you've already answered it, but I am on mobile right now with really bad service so it took me forever to load this page.

Okay everyone, so here is a mini GM post (a more detailed one will come this weekend). Please let me know if everything looks okay!

Characters Finished and Accepted
Danielle Campbell - @MarilynFae
Liam Martin - @MarilynFae
Isabelle Henry - @MarilynFae
James Grisham - @MarilynFae
Amelia Brown - @MarilynFae
India Ealdwine - @Mundane Monster
Astrid Clayton - @Mundane Monster
Rowland Fisher - @Mundane Monster
Sundraysa Lowell - @Pasi
Sahara Crowley - @Pasi
Anika Maldonia - @Misguided Ghost
Adella Triton - @Misguided Ghost
Jupiter Chesire - Misguided Ghost
Roxy Morgana - @KatherinWinter

Animals Accepted with Characters
Blue Bird - @MarilynFae
Dragon - @MarilynFae
Grey Wolf - @MarilynFae
Black Horse - @MarilynFae
Bunny - @MarilynFae
Alligator - @Mundane Monster
Squirrel - @Mundane Monster
Stag - Mundane Monster
White Wolf - @Pasi
Unicorn - @Pasi
Raccoon - @Misguided Ghost
Seal - @Misguided Ghost
Dog (?) - @Misguided Ghost
Panther - @KatherinWinter

Other Notes
@Pasi , your twin daughter of the Big Bad Wolf needs to be younger because she is older than the age limit I set and she needs to be the same age as her twin brother, which @kimsim12 has. The oldest they can be is 20 because @Temul has the older brother and he is 21. So you and @kimsim12 can talk and decide on an age for them.

@Lulunopia , I had no idea that you wanted snow white's youngest daughter because (unless I missed it, you didn't post in the OOC thread). You can have her, but you need to make sure you are letting us know which characters you are making in the OOC so we know that that character is not available anymore.

My animals are (in the same order you put them in) Red Panda, Seal and Sphynx cat

I will finish my characters later tonight and tomorrow. Quick question...so all the children were taken as babies or? Also how is this going to work, are they just going to wake up to find their animal guiding them somewhere or? I'm sorry if you've already answered it, but I am on mobile right now with really bad service so it took me forever to load this page.

The children were taken between the ages of newborn-5. If they are 16, they were less than a year old. If they are 17, they were one. If they are 18, they were two. If they are 19, they were three. If they were 20, they were four. If they are 21, they were five.

Does that clear it up, kind of?

Well, I am going over that more detailed on Saturday (or whenever I post the more detailed version) but basically when they were taken away and kidnapped, they were cast away to another land and became orphans or they were taken in by someone else and pretended to be their biological kids. It changes for each kid, and you get to decide how they were raised. When they were cast away they had two things with them, other than what they were wearing: Their gift and a blank map.

Whether they had them in their possession while growing up is your decision, but basically one day they open the map up and instead of it being blank, it has a location on it and the trail that they follow is lead by a drawing of an animal, but whatever the drawing is, is whatever your animal is and is who drags you along the adventure, whether you want to or not.

So, I'll try to explain this more easier. One of my characters was adopted by these mean and cruel people who took everything from her, so she didn't have her map or her gift. But then she ran away and the map (because it is under a spell that makes it look blank, is also linked to the character who owns it) finds her (there will be like a 10 mile radius where if the owner is farther than that from the map, it instantly goes to them) and it is blank until the day (it will be the same day for every character) that it shows a location and trail on the map. So now that she sees the location and sees the trail with her animal drawn on it, she can either choose to try to follow the trail and her animal would come to her and protects her, or she could choose that she doesn't want to follow the map, so the animal finds her and makes her go (for example, biting her or pushing her or dragging her to the location until she gives in and goes willingly, unless your character is just stubborn.)

And then I have another character who grew up with a great life and his parents let him keep his gift and map at a young age and so he always had it and always knew the map was blank and just went on with his life until one day the map glows or lights up or opens by itself and he sees a location on it and the same thing about the animal.

Then I also have another character who had an okay home life but her parents keep from her that she was adopted and that they had the map and then they see it glowing and show it to her (because only the owner would be able to open it) and she sees a location and again, she would have to make the choice about going willingly or her animal forcing her.

So basically it is different for everyone depending on their life, but they will end the same way: going on the adventure with their animal and meeting up eventually.

Now, there are a few things I am women the details out on, like whether or not the animal would be with them from birth and stay with them throughout their entire life, or if they would just show up when the map shows the location, and a few other things. But I hope that I answered your questions and if I didn't, let me know so I can clear them up.

Also everyone, I meant to add this but I guess I forgot. I will be looking for a Co-GM to help me out with this roleplay, so if you are interested, please PM me! Thanks guys!

The children were taken between the ages of newborn-5. If they are 16, they were less than a year old. If they are 17, they were one. If they are 18, they were two. If they are 19, they were three. If they were 20, they were four. If they are 21, they were five.
I just want to clarify everyone was taken?

Reactions: KatherinWinter
Ugh, I'm sorry for the intense wait. I have been crazy, crazy busy. I'll be working on them all tonight. :)

Reactions: MarilynFae
Just a heads up, it is my best friends birthday tomorrow so I will be with her all day and on little. Just a heads up!

@MarilynFae I'll probably finish both of my characters this week, had to do some serious practicing for the driving exam I had today (I passed btw!), I'm going to have a intense week of studying for the theory exam as it is on the 21st. But as mentioned before I'll probably finish both of my characters this week, if I don't I'll leave a message in this thread about it, as I would love to study hardcore the 18th to the 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.