Happily However After: Disney; OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldest daughter of Tiana
Youngest daughter of Ariel
Oldest daughter of Cheshire cat :3
My son of Tiana will be up tomorrow or wednesday with all my others. Trying to get all my rps updated so I can have them all updated XD

btw i am dropping jafars oldest and took faciliers son

I will be dropping this rp. I apologize but there are things starting to pop up in my life that I realize I need to turn my attention to more if I want things to be accomplished. Again I'm really sorry.

Sorry for being off so much!
Youngest daughter of Maleficent and son of Snow White will be ready...
Soon...

My Robin Hood son will be up soon!

Sorry guys, I have been distracted with stuff from the other group, but tomorrow I will have all my characters completed and go through and accept those who need accepting. Thanks for the cooperation!

Work swamped me! I'm still very much interested and will be working on my characters xD

still hanging around.

After the holidays I got distracted and the power has been out all today, but I finally just got off work! So I have a couple things to do for another group and then I will post on here!

• Love
Reactions: Rae
Okay guys, I will be updating everything tomorrow! Make sure to invite friends and keep working on your character sheets! :)

Reactions: Rae
Hey guys so everything on my character sheets are done except History. I thought I'd wait for their siblings to be done before I do those.
Sorry for the late reply dear, but all the characters will have a different history for the most part. I know how the sibling ting would be confusing, but all the children are seperated when they are younger, so the siblings may grow up differently. Sorry if that is confusing. For example, say I had the son of the evil queen. Maybe he grew up with a loving family who was alway supportive, and then you had the daughter of the evil queen, maybe she grew up being abused. They lived apart from each other because they were seperated and probably never met prior to their little adventure. So you will probably have different histories than the siblings of your characters. Does that make sense? Sorry I'm tired! Haha. Other than adding histories, your characters look great! But Tiana's daughter is missing her personaity, too.

@Temul , what is the reason that you needed to make your son of the big bad wolf older?

@Deathly☠Chaos , I am loving your male for tangled. I might have to snatch him up from you! I just saw few things you needed to finish on him. Same thing for captain hooks son and Ariel's daughter!

@Pasi , your daughter of the big bad wold look great. You just need to complete her history before she is accepted, and also, when you put male in sexuality, were you meaning that she likes males? HAhaha. Same with history for your other characters.

@Mundane Monster , your characters look good other than the daughter of Mother Gothel's history. I wasn't sure if I just misunderstood it or what, but you understand that each of the characters were taken from their parents and spread across the land at a young age, correct? So she wouldn't know or live with her real father and her real mother wouldn't have gave her to him.
My characters will be finished by Sunday!

Middle daughter of the Mother Gothel/Rapunzel Witch is done!
Youngest daughter of Tiana and Naveen is done!

ALSO everyone, ALL of my charcters are completed and ready to find relationships! PM me about relationships as soon as you get a chance!:)

I totally forgot about this rp but I am still in for this and I will try to get my four up by monday I am soo sorry but I really forgot about this rp.

Reactions: MarilynFae
@MarilynFae Simply because his younger brother was older than him, so I had to go above the age restrictions to have my character as the "older" brother.

@MarilynFae
Yes, I understood that they were taken at a young age. The clergyman and the mistress aren't her real parents but I thought the people that the children were given to were made to believe that the children were theirs biologically. So I had the mistress shirk the child rearing responsibilities into the clergyman.

Diddermatographism I get that wrong then? If so could you clarify if the people were magicked into believing that the fairytale kids are there's or that they just took pity in them and adopted them? :0

Nevermind, I just re-read the plot, and I'm gonna change her history.

Sorry for the late reply dear, but all the characters will have a different history for the most part. I know how the sibling ting would be confusing, but all the children are seperated when they are younger, so the siblings may grow up differently. Sorry if that is confusing. For example, say I had the son of the evil queen. Maybe he grew up with a loving family who was alway supportive, and then you had the daughter of the evil queen, maybe she grew up being abused. They lived apart from each other because they were seperated and probably never met prior to their little adventure. So you will probably have different histories than the siblings of your characters. Does that make sense? Sorry I'm tired! Haha. Other than adding histories, your characters look great! But Tiana's daughter is missing her personaity, too.
@Pasi , your daughter of the big bad wold look great. You just need to complete her history before she is accepted, and also, when you put male in sexuality, were you meaning that she likes males? HAhaha. Same with history for your other characters.
Okay I think mine is up and all that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.