Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
O think some of the kids should be changed. Like go for some other characters like Lilo, or Tarzan and Jane. Oooor Milo and that atlantian princess. :0
I suggest Esmeralda , Frollo , White Queen and or Kida and Milo

Reactions: Esmeray
Meh... Okay, if you could just reserve me any girl and guy I'll take them :)

Oh yeah where is Tarzan and Jane (The True Queen and King of Disney lol.) but would need a villains if added heroes.

Oh yeah where is Tarzan and Jane (The True Queen and King of Disney lol.) but would need a villains if added heroes.

There are tons of other villains. Sure maybe they're not entirely as big as the other ones. But they exist. XD

we need our Gm @Little_Ghost98 in here definitely to update and maybe put some more in for our lovely Happily

I don't think ghosty want to change anything. Besides for all we know we already have enough character. And they just haven't updated the thing.....

I would normally check it but I have to shower and I have a killer head ache.

And I'm busy working on chars, going to finish all four tonight and put them up^^.

Also changing Mad Hatter's daughter to this Beautiful Goddess (probably the Prettiest Girl I have ever seen lol, Mixed Girls are always soo fucking beautiful XD)
Bre Joyner
models_card_right_hires-840168-Bre_10_693-copy.jpg

Also changing Mad Hatter's daughter to this Beautiful Goddess (probably the Prettiest Girl I have ever seen lol, Mixed Girls are always soo fucking beautiful XD)
Bre Joyner
models_card_right_hires-840168-Bre_10_693-copy.jpg

She's cute. I hope I get paired with her. XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
She's cute. I hope I get paired with her. XD
xD, you might think a bit differently when you read her finished cs xD

Reactions: Brea
xD, you might think a bit differently when you read her finished cs xD

I dunno charming baby, is she violent? Angry sex is hot. I can dig that. Not sure about my characters though. Maybe my girl.....

Also did I say cute? I meant pretty xD

• Love
I dunno charming baby, is she violent? Angry sex is hot. I can dig that. Not sure about my characters though. Maybe my girl.....

Also did I say cute? I meant pretty xD
Not Libertine.... xD

No not violent but her father is the Mad Hatter so she'll have a few loose screws xD

Finished Prince Angelo Maldonia (Tiana and Naveen Son) but like I said will upload all chars in a few hours. Hope you like my Prideful Flirt XD or love to hate him lol

Not Libertine.... xD

No not violent but her father is the Mad Hatter so she'll have a few loose screws xD
speaking of a few loose screws I went to make a 1x1 rp and I can't remember why or what for

Most of my characters will be up tonight and will have decided by than which reserve I am keeping. ^^

• Love
Thanks for the tag @Vio but not my cup of tea ;P

Have fun guys!

@Vio , I have decided to drop Hercules and Megara's daughter to have an even boys and girls ratio to mine. Though I just realized I am doing mainly villains lol. I was wondering if you wanted her before I make her open?

@Vio , I have decided to drop Hercules and Megara's daughter to have an even boys and girls ratio to mine. Though I just realized I am doing mainly villains lol. I was wondering if you wanted her before I make her open?

Yeah I'll take her. I loved Meg, and the song "won't say I'm in love". She's gonna be a tsundere like her mom, but look like her dad. :3

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Status
Not open for further replies.