Hades and Persephone

Persephone tightened her fists, biting her lip as he moved inside her. Once he came and pulled out, she quickly turned to him. "No... Well... I don't know," she told him, feeling confused. She didn't want to tell him he did alright, but she also didn't want him to worry about hurting her. This one was so confusing. "I'm fine," she told him. "Don't touch me," she said, "Unless there's something else on that list of yours."

She told him not to touch her unless the sheet had more on it. "Well... The sheet has alot on it... Right now we only need to do the first three. I- uhm, We have to make this a routine... A daily one." he turned away afraid of harshe words and went over to Kalo. His hand brushed her cheek and he could feel how cold she was. He was fighting back tears as he covered her with the sheet. "You will always be pure to me." he said just below a whisper.

"I know..." she replied, sighing softly. As she watched him go over to Kalo, sadness and guilt washed over her and she started tearing up. Soon, sobs were coming from her. "I'm so sorry. It was all my fault," she whimpered, "I didn't mean for her to get killed."

He couldn't bring himself to say anything for a while. The entire time he fought back sobbing too, servants weren't aloud to cry. He finally croaked "It's not your fault." He was on the verge of breaking down as well. He just sat down and tried to keep the tears that blurred his vision from running down his face.

She looked up at him, feeling even worse. With a gentle sigh, she crawled over and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry," she said again, leting go quickly. She didn't want Hades to walk in and think they had gotten close. It obviously wasn't a good thing.

"We should repeat the list," He croaked still choked up. He took a deep breath and spoke more normally "I need you to remember the first three instructions for when he comes in." His eyes were a bit distant but he was looking at her... or something infront of her. "If you don't mind..." He held out the list to her. It only had the first three on it, the rest she wouldn't want to know about anyways.

She frowned a little and looked away. "Alright, fine," she said, "Stand up so I can get to that first objective..." She knew he was just doing his job, but she felt resentment towards him.

"I guess we can start then." He said nervously fidgeting. "Umm... try to put them all together. If you don't mind... Because Master Hades wants you to do them right after another." Again he fidgeted as he watched her.

He went over the list in his head,

She must willingly suck you off and touch herself. When you cum she must thank you and say it was delicious.

Have her beg you for your cock in a hole, which you have not used yet, of her choosing. Then lay down and let her move until she cums.

Have her get on her hands and knees and watch her wave her hips a little before using the last hole as much as you want. (At least until one cum)

"Yes sir," she said lightly. Sighing, she started sucking his cock yet again. Next time she saw Hades, she'd give him an earful. She'd demand to be let go, she'd scream and cry all she wanted and wouldn't care what he did, because then she'd just scream and cry more. Bringing her mind back to the situation at hand, she hoped he'd warn her if he was about to cum. She didn't want a mouthful of it this time.

"Umm... your supposed to touch yourself..." He said looking at her. He felt weird having a girl sucking on his cock, but it was what Master Hades told him to do so he would. He lasted about a minute inside her mouth and gave her more of a warning this time. "Persephone, I'm go-" He watched as some of it went into her mouth and the rest squirted over her face. "Sorry..." He felt bad for not giving her a full warning again. He wasn't used to sexual pleasures.

She ignored what he said, not really wanting to 'touch herself,' a small form of defiance. As he spoke, she barely managed to pull back, only to end up with some of it on her face. With a groan, Persephone started wiping it off, spitting out the cum that had gotten into her mouth. She couldn't help but give him a small glare, though she looked away immediately. "This is the part where I have to make you cum... again, right?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I remember something about begging, but that's one thing I won't do."

"I'm uhm... supposed to lay down... and you have to cum." He said looking away from her. He could still feel her glare. "Just please try to do the things you won't do with me, with Master Hades... or he will have my head... He only punishes guys with painful deaths..." He laid down and didn't look at her. She hated him, he could tell that already, still he hoped she would not let him die a painful death and do it right with Master Hades.

She sighed a little and nodded. "I hope you realize that I don't really have any other option with him," she said, "At least you're kind of nice." Once he laid down, she got back on top of him, blushing a little and groaning as she felt him go in. Again, she refused to look at him as she moved her hips lightly against his. "I... I'll try not to let anything happen to you," she told him.

He moaned as she buried him inside her with an "Ahhmm...." She didn't look at him and he didn't look at her...well he didn't until she said 'I... I'll try not to let anything happen to you,' He couldn't stop from looking at her then, as she bounced on him. "T-thanks." She was so tight. He didn't know how Master Hades even fit himself inside her, clearly she was much too small. "I'm sorry you were dragged into this."

"Well... I guess Hades decided I'd be the easiest of Zeus's kids to torture," she said, continuing to move atop him. "He obviously can't handle Heracules." After several more minutes, she blushed as she felt herself about to cum. "I'm going to cum," she told him, pulling off of him just as she did.

Hades walked in just as she squirted her juices over his little servant boy. "Well, well. A fine show." He said clapping his hands "Now show me it all the way threw. I want to see how far you have gotten with her boy."

He nodded and stood up. "Come now." He said trying to sound demanding but it was more like a puppy barking at its master. "Show Master Hades what I taught you." He was just happy he didn't have to see Master Hades hurting the Persephone. She seemed very nice and he would rather have her act like a slut and not be hurt than the other way around... still... if she disobeyed while Master Hades was watching it could be bad for him... and he would have to punish her.

She turned to glare at Hades, blushing a little. "Don't you have a job to do?" she demanded, "Or are you so deprived that you have to watch your servant fuck a Goddess?" Persephone looked at the boy and sighed a little, nodding to him. She cast a glare at Hades as she knelt in front of the servant again, starting to suck his cock. She'd told him she wasn't going to let him get hurt, so this was what she'd have to do.

"No no no." He said trying to scold her, again it was more like a puppy glaring at its master. "You have to look happy and pleasure yourself while you suck." He had to hold his cum back for as long as he could. Master Hades wanted a show, not a sneak peek. "Now do it right or I will have to punish you again."

She growled slightly, looking up at him. With a gentle sigh, she brought her hands up to her breasts, starting to touch them and squeeze them. While she did that one of her hands went down to rub herself in between her legs. She faked a gentle moan, though she was glaring up at the servant-boy. At least the glare was somewhat genuine.

"See now, isn't that better than being hurt?" He said hoping she wasn't mad at him for talking to her like that. Soon enough he came without warning. She was supposed to swallow it and tell him it was delicious. He hoped she wouldn't forget... or be mad at him for scolding her...