H2O

ask dramma personally i like the line of they all got their transformations around the same time

Yeah - you can have the ideology of Bella's past :) But yeah don't worry about the age and I'm editting my post in a second on the IC - which is linked in the main post fyi :)

Lol poor kyle

Catalina has an instinct lol

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Okay - I'm gonna wait to post again till Olissa finishes the CS and posts the first post :)

I'll get a post soon just wait till then! I just read what happened and I'm laughing too hard

Alrighty, sorry I didn't get a character up yesterday, even though she was sorta finished, had to take care of some things first, and then I had to get some sleep.
Will make the final edits now and post her :)

Alrighty, sorry I didn't get a character up yesterday, even though she was sorta finished, had to take care of some things first, and then I had to get some sleep.
Will make the final edits now and post her :)
Okay! Don't be sorry it's completely fine :)

Name:
Alina Mesi

Looks:
bebe3_111214055600-celeb-health-amanda-final-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Mermaid Looks:
_MG_7592b.jpg

Powers:
Hydrokinesis

Bio:
Alena grew up in a middle class family, two working parents, and no siblings. She had a simple and easy life. A few friends, few luxuries, and not really a goal of what she wanted to do with her future. But that didn't matter really, she figured she'd sort it out when she got there.
On Alena's 16th birthday she had planned to go out on a trip to Mako with a few friends, but leading up to, and on the day itself everyone had canceled for one reason or another. Out of frustration and determination she still went on her planned trip to the sea and stayed the night there, not realizing that the reason why everyone had canceled was because they were planning a big surprise party for her.

It happened to be a full moon that night, and as she explored Mako island by night, having left her phone by the camp site, she noticed a cave. Curiosity getting the better of her she went in and found a pool of water. As it had been a very hot summer day the idea of jumping into the water and cooling off, like she had done earlier by the beach, felt pleasing, so she went in just before the moon came over the opening of the cave.
Enjoying the lovely scenery of the odd but strikingly interesting cave Alena didn't notice that the water started bubbling till it was too late to get out.
The moon passed, and Alena got out of the water, a tad confused about what just happened. Figuring it was nothing, she went back to her little camp site to get some sleep. Once arrived Alena realized she had been called a dozen times, and a boat was on its way with worried friends that had gone looking for her.

The party ended up being great, but the next day, as she was taking a shower, Alena got herself a fin. She was frightened at first, but by now, around two years later, Alena has gotten used to it.
The worst part was the weird behavior that the moon would inflict. Something different every time, but she could shield herself better from it now, be able to regulate the pull of the moon a little better, although not perfectly.
As luck would have it Alena and her parents moved away to a different city soon after the transformation. Now that she is 18, she moved out and moved back to the Gold Coast a few days ago.

Extra:
N/A for now

I like how they are all blondes... Also I feel like the three girls would be close friends

I was about to say that lol.

anyways, i'm working on a post now, should be up in a few minutes

Awesome I love her! After I'm done writing this 3-5 page essay that I haven't even done 1/4 of a page of I'll post as well!

I figured I could have gone with a dark haired mermaid just so there would be some variety, but at the same time it didn't match how I envisioned her so I just left her blonde so it's all blondes in various shades XD
It'll be interesting to see them all become friends, and the occasional friction of course.

I could move Alena over to the cave right now as well, but I'm wondering if that wouldn't crowd it as well? I mean yeah, I want them to get to know each other soon, but don't want to force things, nor do I want to be the one doing yet another random different thing XD I''l just move her to the island and find some kind of logical entry point for the situation.

Okay sounds good! :) It's a little weird in the RP as of right now considering we're being effected by the moon and we're loopy c:

Yeah, the full moon should make them feel weird or do weird things (siren singing, acting like a child, etc)

Wait didn't being in the moon pool during a full moon mean your powers/mermaid half got zapped? (or at least for a little while) Meh, not in this story I guess ^-^ makes it easier.

what if during the new moon they're at their weakest? and the full moon is them at their strongest? for example, kyle has liquid divination, and in order to use it he needs to touch water (and become a merman in the process too) but during a full moon he doesn't need to touch water to use it, such as what I did in my very first IC post. LIKE WATERBENDERS

Um - the show was weird. Somehow Rikki Emma and Cleo are able to be in the moon pool during the full moon but if others are it gives them powers and it also takes them away. If you remember that super awesome fight that ended with the girl losing her powers but the girl were in the pool in the orginal series and don't lose them so um idek.

Well they were in the pool in the first season and temporarily lost their powers (which shook a researcher off of their tails)
And they were trying to use the moon pool to strip Zac of his powers, even though later on they had Evie in there to learn to control the full moon's effect and she still held her power so... I dunno, it's just as easy we say that being in the moon pool during full moon doesn't zap powers, but under other special circumstances they might be able to. Or so.

And lol that sounds like an interesting idea Yuuki.

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
idk as two of you know i haven't watched much to know what happened or how everything worked in the show. Now this is just me, but judging by the discussions about this show, it feels like it has a lot of plotholes/inconsistencies.

We don't necessarily have to follow the 'rules' of the H2O world. This rp can be based off of it, with some modifications for it to make more sense to us.

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Probably should have mentioned this when I posted, but the walls and the entrance are not actually rising or closing. That's just what kyle is seeing/feeling due to his newfound claustrophobia.

If any of you are stuck, can I suggest one of you reassure kyle everything is okay? Possibly lead him out through the underwater entrance. That might even be a good time for @Olissa's character to pop up if she feels like that's a good place for her to start