H2O

Sorry - that essay was the first I haven't turned in on time just finished it last night I'll go post now :)

really sorry I haven't been able to get a post in. irl stuff took over. at best it'll be sometime next week. :'( again, my sincerest apologies!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dramma
yay i'm back! though hopefully the break didn't cause the rp to go dead DDD:

@Olissa i tried to think of a way to bring your character's attention to us, but in the end i gave up. sorry. maybe she hears our characters talking or maybe there will be another opportunity a few posts later

Don't worry about it, it's not always natural to force everyone into the same convo in one go after all. An opportunity will arise eventually ^^ either she decides to go for a swim, or something else happens, who knows, the future isn't set yet :)

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
I sure hope we're not dead.

I hope not I think I need to reply lol sorry if you all are waiting on me I have been super busy with work lately.

I'm not I've been extremely sick I am going to the doctors today though, so after I get back and hopefully get something that stops these horrible migraines I'll be posting

Wish you well Dramma.
And as long as we're all at least here at times I'd say the rp is not yet dead :)

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
i hope so it even just got started too

Welp with strep and everything I forgot I'm gonna go post now o.e

Short post af but not feeling I don't even know at this point I'll try to lengthen it later..

I'll move my char soon, was kinda busy all of a sudden on my end XD

Ive been working my ass off and dealing with family problems

oof hope your strep throat gets better soon. I've noticed you've been sick for awhile so I hope it's not a severe case. and same with you rose, hope everything gets sorted out

just checking if we were still alive here but if we are, I'll get a post up in a few days so you guys can have some time to post :)

I've been sick two, three? weeks so yeah I honestly have no idea but I got on meds Saturday just waiting till it gets better.

Whose turn is it to post?

What do you guys want to make this RP turn into a sorta just do random stuff or maybe something with mermen and tridents or moon rings orrr the mermaid hunter there are tons of possibilities and I want your input haha! :) Considering I totally forgot my plot idea so I don't know where to move alone too so my posts are becoming super super short.