H2O

Those are definitely stuff we can do, we just need to figure out the order in how we play them out. Although, right now the current arc is the "newborns" are just discovering and mastering their powers, with Alina being the their mentor. I haven't seen @Olissa for a while so we'll have to see if she still wants to participate in this.

Definitely do the mermaid hunter because I have Roberta out (I just haven't had the chance to really show her because I haven't found the right spot to do so in the rp) that can be an overarching plot. so it would (hopefully) extend to the end of it. I'm not sure what moon rings are, but I think we can definitely do the trident thing too! a little brainstorming first to figure out where it all fits helps!

Also, remember, Kyle doesn't like caves so he will be totally against the cave thing you mentioned. May I suggest everyone go to the beach instead?

Yeah you can bring up a beach, Moon rings are rings that help mermaids channel their powers, tridents are the mermans weapon of choice and full of magic like the moon rings, and I was thinking a plot sequence like this

Learning Powers --> Mermaid Hunters --> Finding Moon Rings and Trident --> Mystery Disappearances of people on land

Yeah you can bring up a beach, Moon rings are rings that help mermaids channel their powers, tridents are the mermans weapon of choice and full of magic like the moon rings, and I was thinking a plot sequence like this

Learning Powers --> Mermaid Hunters --> Finding Moon Rings and Trident --> Mystery Disappearances of people on land
ooh wow now that last one is interesting. i just got this idea now, but the moon rings and trident can be traces of a lost merpeople colony? Like it was a pod that lived somewhere near Mako island that died off a while ago? idk what we would do with that i need to think it over first

OOH WHAT IS OUR POD NAME TOO?! Mako pod? Blonde pod

I'm here, just didn't have much to say :)

Anyway, just about any plot idea is fine by me. So I'm not much help either way lol

The merman war is a thing in the show could be why the old pod is gone

I'm here, just didn't have much to say :)

Anyway, just about any plot idea is fine by me. So I'm not much help either way lol
Aah, I was actually waiting for you to post in response to kyle. I'll also give @Poisoned Rose a chance to post before I get mines out

The merman war is a thing in the show could be why the old pod is gone
That war idea will do quite nicely

Yeah yeah sorry sorry work has been on me lately

I think I'm going to have to step away from this roleplay, so you can continue on like you originally intended. Just pretend I dove underwater and swam away, never to be seen again or so.

Thing is, when people decide what happens to my character (for example when in battle and someone decides for me their blade breaks through the defense and hits my character) it's an immediate turn off for me. I tend to walk away instantly. It's happened here on multiple occasions, and not just towards my character. When I wrote my character was pissed off for being forced to change into mermaid form against her will, I was irked too.
I've stuck around trying to get myself back in the will to write again so at least the roleplay could continue, and should it happen again I'd address it in a civil manor, but the will to continue on never returned.

I don't mind having my characters being put in a compromising position. I don't mind having to choose between two bad options, but at least give me my right to choose instead of deciding it for me and all I can do is react. And I've been in roleplays where my character is on a receiving end of things, but then it was discussed and agreed upon prior to the action.

So no, I have no personal hard feelings towards any individual, I just lose all interest when I'm forced.

I hope you have fun with the RP though, it really would have been fun to RP it out ^^ ciao.