H2O

I can post the starting post now - Sorry I'm a lot better now I'll get on it ASAP

awesome! I'll get my post in soon.

Made my calling a little bit different. Hope it's okay though!

So sorry its bern hectic lately

Sorry really sick again .-. I'l get something up tomorrow

That's fine take your time, and hope you get better! I'll have a post by tomorrow too myself

Would you guys wish to bring Olissa into this or not? I don't want to turn her away but she seems more interested in the H2O then the Winx - if not I'll discuss making a Winx with her instead.

I don't mind. lol i believe Mako mermaids had like four merpeople too so it can be almost like that (we're this close seeing as I'm playing a merman XD ) plus i've rped with her before so it be fun to rp with her again!

I would say though, at one point we'll need to close it off to others before this gets way too many people rping this thing. Maybe if Olissa joins, we close H20 to any other rpers

The netflix original had - well theres 2 seasons so depending on your seasons 4 or 5 merfolk. I think I'm fine with it and I don't really think @Poisoned Rose will have a problem with it so I'm going to tell her to come on in and join us :)

- Yeah I'm closing it for good now keeping at 4

I am fine with her coming in here as well

Thank you for the invite, and nice to see you again as well Yuuki

I've been reading through it all, and will make a character once I've read it all.
I take it we are going by the Just Add Water version primarily and not the Mako Mermaids version? Or will there be mermaids in this roleplay that were born as mermaids/mermen (as npc's or otherwise) just asking and making sure I'm understanding where this all is heading, since in Mako Mermaids the whole powers thing works differently but you did mention the pods :P

Its the just add water version. We all decided on it together so yeah just make a character when you want

- = + = - I guess in being sick I decided to sleep walk and stepped on my laptop it's not bad I can still use it but yeah I'm mad and sick - = + = -​

Thanks, that helps.

I think I've finalized my basic character, but before I post her I want to see if my character can venture out into different options as well since I've kinda been chopping her down to the utmost basics haha.

1: Similar to Bella, could in this RP a mermaid come from a different island and moved here due to the pull of Mako/the moon.
2: In extension of that, could the character be a foreigner (disregarding where she got her powers)
3: What are the age limits. Maximum age/minimum age that the character could be.
4: Coherent with the previous questions, does the character have to have gotten their power between now and a few months ago, or could it also have been years and mastered part of the powers by now?

Like I said, I could just splash the character in here as is, but got curious if I could try out a few different options too.

(Ps: I thought the mermaids could hold their breath for 15 minutes, not breath under water?)

I know we are trying to keep the ages relatively near each other mine is the oldest at 17 and we are going for everyone got their powers a few months ago, but this is the first time they are meeting up I do not know about the Island thing because in the series it only really talks about mako and even in Mako Mermaids its the only island mentioned but that is honestly not up to me that is up to Dramma

Thanks, that helps.

I think I've finalized my basic character, but before I post her I want to see if my character can venture out into different options as well since I've kinda been chopping her down to the utmost basics haha.

1: Similar to Bella, could in this RP a mermaid come from a different island and moved here due to the pull of Mako/the moon.
2: In extension of that, could the character be a foreigner (disregarding where she got her powers)
3: What are the age limits. Maximum age/minimum age that the character could be.
4: Coherent with the previous questions, does the character have to have gotten their power between now and a few months ago, or could it also have been years and mastered part of the powers by now?

Like I said, I could just splash the character in here as is, but got curious if I could try out a few different options too.

(Ps: I thought the mermaids could hold their breath for 15 minutes, not breath under water?)
Personally, 1) I'm fine with her being a foreigner and got her powers in a different location then later moved to Mako island. Was she drawn to Mako because of the amount of "newborn" merpeople? 3) age limits seem to be within the mid to late teens so from 15-18 would the allowed age window. 4) it's also fine by me if she got her powers years before she can be like our teacher and guide into the mermaid world lol

I guess it would be as what Poisoned Rose said, Dramma gets the final word

EDIT: It also depends on what kind of mermaids you got, but i've always interpreted them as being able to breathe underwater since they live in the water. If they can only hold their breath for fifteen minutes then they can't survive in the ocean for very long

Well I think foreign is completely fine yes, - with Bella though I do like that idea it'd be quite a fun character if that's what you would like to do. I mean your powers I think it'd be good as then you could teach us. Age limit? Not really any to me but at the same time we're talking 3 teenagers so they'll probably not want to be friends with someone in their late 20's etc so i would say 15 to mid twenties? And noooooo it's not up to me guys this is a collaboration of us all I want all your inputs :)

• Love
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
I know we are trying to keep the ages relatively near each other mine is the oldest at 17 and we are going for everyone got their powers a few months ago, but this is the first time they are meeting up I do not know about the Island thing because in the series it only really talks about mako and even in Mako Mermaids its the only island mentioned but that is honestly not up to me that is up to Dramma
Well yes, I saw plenty of evidence of what has been done so far, just no concrete proof of what is allowed. Been done and allowed are obviously different things :P
And Bella got her powers in an Irish Sea cave. And the pods of Mako Mermaids have mentioned that there are other pods living elsewhere (but since this is based on season 1, that can be ignored :P)

Of course by now I got ninja'd two times XD

I had no intention of actually playing an existing character, just used her as an example ^-^
So having her gotten her power elsewhere at a younger age, and then moved here for some reason I still need to fine tune would be acceptable?

And the age thing I kinda had to ask since I tend to suck at playing anyone younger than 17/18 XD but yeah no I had no intentions of making a 20 something year old character as that wouldn't really work well in terms of being friends and whatnot.