Guilty or Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent, though not for lack of wishing. Having a bright red beard would be awesome.

The next person is guilty of going to the hospital in the last year.

Innocent.
Last hospital trip was 3 years ago, and that was due to a family death.

Next person is guilty of being up later than they should be.

Guilty, but still arrived early at a new job

Next person is guilty of having a lazy day in the last 3 months.

Guilty. Perks of being unemployed.

The next person is guilty of caffeine addiction.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Guilty. I need me my caffeinated drinks.

The next person is guilty of being on the internet more than they should.

Guilty, it is my life blood at this point.

Next person is guilty of talking in the theatre.

Yep, guilty. When I saw LotR 3, I was making a joke of my own during this scene, so I didn't hear Gimli's punchline. People started laughing and I thought they were laughing at my joke which, to be honest, wasn't as funny. Only when I saw the movie again did I hear the punchline and realize my foolishness and stupidity that day in the theater.

Next person is guilty of reading the same book multiple times simply because they like it.

Innocent, I don't tend to read books when TV Shows and Gaming are a thing.

Next person is guilty of burning yourself on the oven.

Guilty.

Next person is guilty of roleplaying tabletop.

Gulity.

Next person is guilty of Kobold Sorcerer shenanigans.

Innocent.

Next person is guilty of liking indie music.

Guilty.

The next person is guilty of wearing the same pair of jeans multiple times a week.

Guilty, at some point in my life.

Next person is guilty of being on Iwaku in their underwear.

Innocent.

Next person is guilty of crying during emotional moments in their favorite show/game/anime/book.

Guilty, though only once ever, when I was playing Saya no Uta. Aaaah... good times.

Next person is guilty wearing socks and sandals at the same time.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Guilty, at one point in my life when I was young and didn't understand the consequences of my actions.

...The consequences being that the socks get really dirty and that you look real tacky.

Next person is guilty of liking a generally bad movie. CONFESS YOUR CRIMES!!!

Guilty, I enjoy the Star Wars Prequels despite it's many flaws.

Next person is guilty of having previously been in a relationship but then afterwards remaining single for 2 years or longer straight.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Guilty. I can't move on from him like... 2 years or 3? I don't know, he left too many memories *slap myself for remembering him again*

Next person is guilty for secretly having a crush on her/his bestfriend.

Innocent. I'm not attracted to anyone in my group of friends.

Next person is guilty of getting way to worked up over something that was in truth a minimal problem.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Innocent. No such problem as arose with me today, or in the last few days, that I can remember.

edit: Okay, yes, definitely at some point in my life though. :) A couple weeks ago I went shopping with my mom and sis. I got a bit pissed off that they did not have a certain game I've been looking for all over the place--even if it wasn't a huge issue; I really could've ordered it on amazon at any time. I just wanted to find the game at a damn store. XD

The next person is guilty of wasting their money on something pointless!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.