Guilty or Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent.

Next person is guilty of spending 60+ hours planning any kind of RP, may it be tabletop, forum etc.

Innocent. I have put some ideas together but nothing too concrete.

The next person is guilty of indulging on many many sweets.

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!

Next person is guilty of eating too much Pizza.

Guilty. One time back in high school, there was some kind of club that was having a meeting and they left a bunch of pizza boxes outside. I checked inside on the off chance they left a slice in there, thinking it was garbage. Turns out there was an entire pie in there, so I stole a slice and wolfed it down while leaving the scene of the 'crime'. Then I came back and snagged a second slice.

They never knew it was me.

Next person is guilty of underage drinking.

Technically, yes.
But it was only one glass something really weak at a wedding event when I was 14

It was only time in my life I actually bothered consuming Alcohol at all, and I'm 21 now.

Next person is guilty of ordering far more chicken wings than they can handle.

Innocent. I've always been able to handle my chicken wings.

Next is guilty of going 24 hours without seeing the sun.

Guilty beyond all belief.

Next is guilty of not eating Sushi.

Guilty!

Next person is guilty of calling off work to play a game they like.

Work? No.
School? Yes.

Next person is guilty of drinking way more water than needed, and therefore get constant washroom visits.

Guilty!! I love water.

The next person is guilty of sneaking food in a bag from anow all you can eat buffet.

Innocent, I just felt really low if I do that for some reason...

Next person is guilty of bypassing work internet protocol to browse blocked sites.

Semi-Guilty.
I never hacked the actual thing stopping me. I just uses alternate wi-fi coming from the same building.

Next person did a multi-classed fighter/wizard before.

Guilty, I played a very versatile jack of all trades who sucked at everything despite being able to do anything.

Next person is guilty for RPing a character that didn't fit the setting of the RP's universe.

Yup, I put an ancient cyborg in a roleplay about peaceful, youthful, character interaction in some sci-fantasy city. I think I ended up inadvertently creeping out/scaring off someone which (I think) then caused someone else to drop out, which soon heralded the end of the roleplay.

Next is guilty of taking drugs on a regular basis (prescription or otherwise).

Guilty. I used to be big on Advil/Tylenol when headaches were a big issue with me.

Next person is guilty of killing the chicken in Skyrim.

Yes! With the Storm Call Shout! Along with everyone in Whiterun! Mwaaahahahahahaha! :devil:

The next person is guilty of thinking "Man, all those Asians look-alike!"

What!? No! Never! That's Racist! I would never... ok yea. >.<

The next person has marathoned an entire show start to finish with no breaks (washroom breaks are an exception).

Guilty. Gantz, the anime. Had to see it through and man was I pissed. I would have been better off reading the manga.

The next person is guilty of prank calling anyone for the hell of it.

Guilty. It was something me and a group of others back from our old RP site did via Skype.

The next person is guilty of eating an entire pizza (Large or bigger) by themselves.

Innocent. Though right now I probably could, I haven't eaten.

The next person is guilty of breaking out in a song, no music necessary, in a crowded public place.

Status
Not open for further replies.