Guilty or Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty.

Next person is guilty of killing all the dinosaurs because they touch themselves in their sleep.

Innocent. Whenever I touch myself, I damn well know I'm doin' it.

Next: Guilty of buying the same thing several times and never using it (ie. I have several chess sets that are gathering dust).

Innocent, I don't buy the exact same thing multiple times.

Next person is guilty of not picking Charmander.

Guilty. Bulbasaur, so I could blast past the 1st 2 gym leaders with him and then get a decent variety of pokemon for the rest.

Also, Gyarados OP.

Next: Guilty of only catching/training pokemon to get stuff from Oak's assistants.

Guilty, that system always pissed me off that such vital items were locked behind a caught pokemon wall.

Next person is Guilty of not using their starter pokemon for a run-through.
Also, Gyarados OP.
I have never got the hype over this guy. Why does everyone think he's so good? ;A;

I have never got the hype over this guy. Why does everyone think he's so good? ;A;
His stats were stupid good for his level. The only thing that could really take him down was electric, and even then he had the defense and HP to tank it.

Anyway, Innocent, I don't think there's been a game I've played where I haven't used my starter. Besides, unless you're playing Yellow, you kinda have to unless you want to try to brute force Brock with 6 rattatas. If you are playing Yellow, that's exactly what you have to do.

Next: Guilty of slowly losing sanity from inactivity until alerts finally start popping up.

Guilty, despite how much I post on the site alerts come in so slowly. ;A;

Next person is guilty of nicknaming their pokemon something offensive.
Besides, unless you're playing Yellow, you kinda have to unless you want to try to brute force Brock with 6 rattatas. If you are playing Yellow, that's exactly what you have to do.
My Black/White 2 run was Starter Free.
You can get Growlithe, Riolu and Mareep all before the 1st Gym.
All pokemon I outright love! <3

Innocent, though Gary on the other hand....

Next: Guilty of absolutely losing their cool they were so hype for a game.

My Black/White 2 run was Starter Free.
You can get Growlithe, Riolu and Mareep all before the 1st Gym.
All pokemon I outright love! <3
I've only played Gen 1, so I only know one of those three.

What gamer isn't Guilty of that?

Next person is Guilty of joining a chatroom and never saying anything other than Hello?
I've only played Gen 1, so I only know one of those three.
You should grab one of the newer games.

Over the years they've improved on a ton of stuff.

Innocent, I haven't been in any chats here and on msn chat rooms I talked occasionally.

Next person is guilty of being scared while watching The Blair Witch Project.

Innocent because WTF IS THAT????

Next person is guilty of tricking someone into eating food that you have tampered with (eg, giving them normal Oreos but you replaced they cream with white toothpaste etc.)

Innocent. I would never do anything like that nor would I want it done to me especially when it comes to oreos.

Next person is guilty of knocking something over in a store and leaving it for a worker to get.

Innocent by a technicality.

During my Grade 8 Ottawa trip I very lightly bumped into a table that a guy left his subway meal alone at, and then the cup decided to fall off the table and spill all over the food court...
I just wandered off out of embarrassment. XD

Innocent because this was at a food court, not a store. :P

Next person is guilty of not enjoying a Vacation that they went on.

Innocent. Any vacation away from my drama-filled job is a blessing!

Next person is guilty of eating food that did not belong to them.

Guilty. People leave food they're saving in the fridge all the time without a note or letting me know they're saving it.

Next person is guilty of donating more than 20$ to a charity before.

Innocent, that's a lot of money if converted into my currency and I haven't got proper any job to give that much for charity ;_;

Next person is guilty of stepping on ant intentionally.

Guilty, little kid me was all like "DESTROY THE BUGS!!!" for a few months.

Next person is guilty of being treated guilty until innocent before.

Status
Not open for further replies.