Guilty or Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent. No such problem as arose with me today, or in the last few days, that I can remember.
I meant throughout one's life time. :P
The next person is guilty of wasting their money on something pointless!
I spent about 40 bucks on pins one year at a Con. That I soon had to stop using cause they were falling off my backpack too easily.
That and I needed the backpack for placement, and bringing in a ton of sharp needles/pins for that isn't a bright idea when you're surrounded by children.

Next person is guilty of delaying logging onto Iwaku until alerts built up way to much.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Not exactly, but pretty much. I usually check Iwaku regularly (almost too regularly) but actually writing posts is something I procrastinate, and though I check off alerts immediately, I never do anything about them until last minute (or someone chews me out for not posting).

Next person is guilty of having an unreasonable bedtime. I know I do.

Innocent; I have a fairly reasonable bedtime.

The next person is guilty of telling people what they want to hear.

Guilty, to this one pain-in-the-arse former coworker. Rather do that than dealing with them.

The next person is guilty of dissing someone for their music tastes.

Innocent. Not my style to diss someone about their music tastes especially when I have a variety of my own likes.

The next person is guilty of taking selfies every day.

Innocent, I usually take selfies when I'm trying to see my face for some reason and I lack a mirror.

Next person is guilty of drinking so much water that bathroom visits are hourly.

Innocent. I drink iced tea, and my bathroom breaks come every two to three hours. :P

The next is guilty of enjoying Mad Max Fury Road waaaaay too much. I know I am.

Innocent BUT I actually planned on getting it off the Google store to watch later on this evening.

The next person is guilty of sneaking outside food in the movies.

Guilty, All. The. Time. Not just food, drinks too. How? Backpack!

The next person is guilty of fantasizing to be visited by a succubus/incubus and then got forcefully(?) snu-snu-ed!

Guilty... Ah the Suicidal desires of D&D players. XD

Next person is guilty of taking multiple episodes before liking a show they were watching.

Guilty. The first two episodes of Agents of SHIELD were bleh, but it got better fast. Also, I actively mocked Doctor Who for it's cheesy effects. Now I really enjoy it (but I still think there's a lot more they could do with the show).

Next person is guilty of needing to pee.

Guilty? I mean I don't need to pee right now, but of course everyone would be guilty of that xD

Next person is guilty of hiding their face with their hands whenever a scary moment in a horror movie comes up, then only peeking through their fingers

Innocent. I just don't watch horror movies bless my heart ; u ;

Next person is guilty of hardcore crushing on a fictional character.

GUILTY TO THE FUCKING CORE OMFG. I would write a list of all the fictional characters I am crushing on right now but then I would be here forever.

The next person is guilty of eating out of boredom and often has midnight snack every day.

Yep, pretty much, though my midnight snack is usually more of a midnight meal, since my sleep cycle is wack.

Next person is guilty of buying or getting something that sits around in your room gathering dust from the extreme lack of use it gets.

Innocent, I'm a bit of a control freak with my belongings and each stuff has its place and purpose. Then again, might be guilty if I happen to forgot a stuff.

The next person is guilty of relating two (or more) characters from different fandoms with each other based on their character archetype (Tsundere, Badass Stoic guy, etc)

Innocent.

The next person is guilty of staying up all night and waiting till the morning of to take out the garbage.

Innocent, I hate seeing garbage pilled up in my house.

The next person is guilty for eating the whole ice cream without sharing it with anyone.

Guilty because I love icecream, a lot. I even ate my boyfriend's.

The next person is guilty of not tipping the waiter or waitress at a restaurant.

Guilty, because the restaurant explicitly said "No Tips!"... does that mean I'm Innocent? Innocent, but Guilty... *Le Gasp!*

The next person is guilty of ruining a dramatic moment during a movie by cracking a joke which made everyone LOL.

Reactions: Surrender To Hope
Status
Not open for further replies.