Guardian: The anarchist

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, that's always helpful, " she replied with a light tone on her voice,smiling faintly. She moved out of his way to let him pack the bags, gathering her things and placing them away accordingly. When he asked his question, she fell silent for a time, tying the laces on her boots, double checking her bags.
"I came here to join the armies, to fight. After everything I have been through, all I've seen.I felt I needed to at least do something. " she paused, looking at him. "Why does it matter, and how d you know I'm not from here? "

Nodding while he listened abraxas whispered "searching to find your purpose through battle." Shaking his head sighing turning to lily abraxas forced a s!mile "you will not find your purpose there lily and as for knowing where you are from? Simple..you touched my hand of course I know."

"Oh." She said, res rising to her cheeks. She had forgotten that, or wanted to at least. "Even so, what was I supposed to do? " she questioned. "Walk around aimlessly? I lost every thing, my family and home. I just thought if I died fighting, I would have done some good." She sighed, resting her head on one of the horses. "I didn't know what else to do Abraxas. "

Leaning on the horse next to her abraxas put his hand on her back softly "I never said you did the wrong thing lily. The choices you made led you to me and that is what's important." Sensing her being timid with affection he stopped holding her back "you are strong and will always be that way no matter what, do not be sad alright? You will see your family again, your god gives you that luxury."

She sighed softly, feeling warmth spread from his hand on her back. "If there was a God, none of this would have happened, " she said lightly, patting the horse,before placing a foot in a stirrup and pulling herself up and over, settling in the saddle. "You really think I'm strong? " she asked him, tilting her head a little. She never felt strong, but then again, she had made it this long.

Looking into her eyes abraxas stated in a straight face/tone "only a strong will would question your god." Getting on his horse abraxas pointed out the entrance "trust me your god exists, but he is a cruel god that allows free will."

She nodded, steering the horse towards the entrance, nudging the horse on. With a snort, it began walking, warily sniffing the cool as they exited the cave. The snow crunched beneath them, and the warm sun shone down on them. "Once we return into town, how do you suppose we find these people? "

"It will require diving into the underground Lifestyle which could be interesting." Riding along side lily abraxas began to ride faster so that their journey would not last long

She raised her eyebrows a little, a spark of intrigue showing in her eyes. "Sure sounds like it." Clicking her tongue, she kept pace with Abraxas, the horse snorting in delight at running in fresh air. "Again, thank you. For all you've done for me, Abraxas. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Getting off of the horse and tying it to a post abraxas chuckled "you would be surviving, probably fighting in that war." Helping lily down and tying the other horse looking at the gate he smiled softly as abraxas lead lily off into the city pulling his hood over eyes. Being midday they would have to find something to occupy their time until sundown.

"I doubt I would have survived long... I can fight, sure, but I am not very good at it." With a smile, she stayed near him as they walked into the city, pulling the hood of her cloak over her head as well, a few curls of red hair sticking out from beneath. "So, if we can't see them until dark... what shall we do with the time we have to spare?" she asked him, glancing around and peering into the windows of the shops they passed. She didn't need anything, she just had a fascination of seeing other goods from different parts of the world.

Nodding and peering at certain people abraxas began to hear a thundering beat of a thousand drums all going at different paces. Beginning to breath heavy swearing that he could see everyone's blood and hearts pumping abraxas closed his eyes and covered an ear with his free hand until suddenly what felt like a seizure began to happen causing him to growl as well fall to a kneel. "I...what's happening!? Have I been hexed!?" Just as quickly it began the pain and sight stopped, jolting to his feet abraxas shook his head "I have no idea what that was lily. But anyway I think we should enjoy ourselves, do tell what you would like to do."

She turned, a look of worry crossing her face as he fell to his knees. She hurried to his side, her hands gently resting over his. "Abraxas, are you okay?" she asked, searching his eyes when it seemed he finally came around. She followed, getting to her feet as well. She took his hand, and looked up at him. "Are.... Are you sure you're okay?" If he wasn't feeling well, she didn't want to be out doing something and making him feel worse.

Shaking his head repeatedly abraxas answered "I am not sure actually...I don't know what happened I have a very specific way of eating and I may be getting into starvation." Walking with lily taking her hand they walked into a nice shop to look around and buy.

As she followed him into the shop, she leaned closer to him. "Then, I would suggest we get you some food so that doesn't happen again. Whatever it is, I just don't want to see you get hurt or anything." She gave a soft, concerned smile, squeezing his hand before letting it go.

Softly saying "no" abraxas looked through the shop "the way I eat and what I eat is not natural on this world, I will go hunting soon I just have never had an incident like that." Looking off into the clowdy sky abraxas smiled softly as he picked up a ring that had tribal designs with a deep blue sapphire in the middle.

She nodded, patting his arm gently. "Just be sure to do that soon.." With that, she turned and wandered through the store, picking up a few things, examining them, then went to another. After a bit, she found her way back to Abraxas, noticing the ring he had picked up. "That's pretty," she said.

"It certainly is something dearie. But I am unsure if it is what I am looking for." Running his hand over the shelf sighing listening to Lily's heart beat pounding over and over hearing the blood in her body. "Which is your favorite of all the jewels lily?"

She shrugged a little, keeping close as she scanned the shelves, seeing if anything jumped out at her attention. "I've never given much thought to that, but there is one in particular... I think it is called a Fire Topaz?" she replied, wrinkling her nose in thought. "Prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life. Reds, purples, oranges, blues, pinks, golds.... Just a plethora of colors all in one small stone. Never seen one since, though. So, who knows, maybe it was just my imagination."

A small smile escaping his lips abraxas said cooly "I know exactly of which you speak of lily, it is a lovely stone I have seen a few here and there perhaps we should find one?"

Status
Not open for further replies.