Guardian: The anarchist

Status
Not open for further replies.
She returned a smile, nodding. "That would be lovely!" she said, a hint of excitement in her voice. "But, why would you want to know my favorite jewel? Why not yours?" She paused, glancing over at him. "What is your favorite, anyways?"

I know how to find them and the journey will be fun." Walking through the doors back outside abraxas could feel his insides shifting at his lust for the meat. Turning into the side walk ways until they found themselves in the shanty of the city where not even the gaurds ventured.

She arched her brows in curiousity, a glint of intrigue in her eyes. "Well, then, lead the way good sir," she said with a smile.
She had a feeling there was something wrong, something had changed in him since his little episode, but she wouldn't press it. She just kept a mindful eye on him. As Abraxas left the little shop, she followed, taking in the surrounding area. It wasn't until she noticed they were in a worse off part of the city that she slowed down, looing around. "Where are we going?" she asked him, edging a little closer to him.

Turning back to her abraxas said in a slightly more upbeat voice "nowhere of grave danger we just need to make a deal with the black market, disgusting people but so resourceful but they will want something to." Putting a hand on her back making lily be in front he said "I will tell you each way to go you should not be behind me can't have a lovely creature such as yourself kidnapped."

As he pushed her in front of him, she shook her head a little, but followed his directions, take this turn and that as he had said. "You know, if I were kidnapped, I could take care of myself," she said softly, glancing over her shoulder over at him. "You of all people should know by now I'm not a fragile little flower or anything."

Raising an eyebrow with a cocky smirk abraxas chuckled "perhaps the two of us should brawl then ms. Lily." Reaching a market of rundown stables and muddy walk ways. The wood rotting on the buildings abraxas walked up to a little hunched man in the corner

She smirked lightly, shrugging her shoulders. "Perhaps we should," she said, slowing down as they reached the rotting worn down stables. This hardly looked like the place to find a beautiful stone like she had mentioned, but she did not questioned, watching with caution as Abraxas approached the little man.

What looked like an assisted hug abraxas handed him a pouch of gold patting his back. "My friend I am in search of a treasure of great value. Also I knew that you want a certain job in the underground, I would be inclined to aid you if you found this stone for me." A small smile escaped the lads lips nodding but whispering "the king is after you sir, he demands your head...lucky enough most people hate the king." Taking a step back abraxas nodded as the hunch disappeared into the dark. Turning back to lily as he strode back to her.

Lilith kept her distance, letting them discuss what he needed to. But, she had over heard a few words the man spoke, which peaked her interest. But, she said nothing, waiting until the man left, and Abraxas returned to her. "Is everything okay?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. "Why would the King want you dead?"

"Because I nearly killed him my dear." Clenching his fists abraxas whispered "I was so close but my first task was a failure so I must do it again and this time I will!"

She raised an eyebrow, looking at him. It didn't exactly surprise her, a lot of people wanted the king dead. But, she hadn't really noticed why so few were ever really wanted by the king for the assassination attempts. Maybe there was more to Abraxas that got under the kings skin. Shrugging, she leaned up against a wooden post, picking at some of the loose threads on her cloak. "You never exactly told me why you are going through such a hassle to find this stone," she said, looking back to him, tilting her head a little.

Sighing while looking into the distance he mumbled "It will be your stone for when you are queen." Turning to a door heading underground abraxas broke the lock on it. "But enough of that, its time to push forward lily"

She smirked, shaking her head. She still had no idea how she was going to be queen. She couldn't control her life, let alone an entire country. Shrugging, she followed, watching as he broke open the lock on the door. "I agree, but where exactly are we going?" she questioned in a low voice, keeping her hands at the ready in case any unexpected danger popped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.