Guardian Angels Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-.- Do you want ALojz dead or not? >> Honestly you're just as confusing as Ren's flipped personality.

Lol I think it would be interesting...but we would be down a demon

I personally don't. Ren would be more... sound (?) maybe but I, as Nay'ar, definitely don't want him to die. I like make Ren struggle... ^^

@ShiroKiyoshi Sorry Shiro... I'm just a stupid girl... i din't get quite well where has Alojz appeared and what his position is... sorry -_-

Will post soon.Tomorrow more likly. Tuesday I'll be back to normal mornings and night posting XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andy
Sorry for the delay. I know there's allot going on. And I like to take my time to make sure everyone is accounted for when I post.

@Angelic Fusion I'm sorry your character has been on hold. My next post will included your character. Thank you for being patient.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
everyone still here? and we still need one more male for Grace. If no one signs up soon I'll take the spot I had just wanted to give anyone who wanted it a chance to take it first

I'm still here, I wanted to give the person who plays Emily a chance to reintroduce her if she was ready.

Grace: Please humans out there, I really want to meet my partner Q~Q

I don't know how to start

alright thanks you two. now I just need a response from the other three

ok..so Cromical has dropped out which has opened up a female demon spot

so I'm making a GM decision since Cromical has dropped out that leaves @ShiroKiyoshi 's character Jack without a partner so I'm going to partner Jack up with Grace now so @AmerillaRose you now have your human all we need now are a female demon and we still need a male human

Grace: I have a partner? QuQ I'll be the best angel partner I can be!

Leah: I still can't seem to make mine react though... I'll take some big sinners.

Can I make a male human? I would be interested in doing that. I could also make a female demon if you need one.

Ok..well ookami dropped out as well so now we have two male human spots a female human and a female demon spot open..

@The Silver Philosopher your more then welcome to make a character

Ok..well ookami dropped out as well so now we have two male human spots a female human and a female demon spot open..

@The Silver Philosopher your more then welcome to make a character
I can make what ever you need the most. As I believe the limit is two characters. So I can make either two human males, or a female demon and a human male.

Status
Not open for further replies.