Guardian Angels Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-.- Do you want ALojz dead or not? >> Honestly you're just as confusing as Ren's flipped personality.

Lol I think it would be interesting...but we would be down a demon

I personally don't. Ren would be more... sound (?) maybe but I, as Nay'ar, definitely don't want him to die. I like make Ren struggle... ^^

@ShiroKiyoshi Sorry Shiro... I'm just a stupid girl... i din't get quite well where has Alojz appeared and what his position is... sorry -_-

Will post soon.Tomorrow more likly. Tuesday I'll be back to normal mornings and night posting XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andy
Sorry for the delay. I know there's allot going on. And I like to take my time to make sure everyone is accounted for when I post.

@Angelic Fusion I'm sorry your character has been on hold. My next post will included your character. Thank you for being patient.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
everyone still here? and we still need one more male for Grace. If no one signs up soon I'll take the spot I had just wanted to give anyone who wanted it a chance to take it first

I'm still here, I wanted to give the person who plays Emily a chance to reintroduce her if she was ready.

Grace: Please humans out there, I really want to meet my partner Q~Q

I don't know how to start

alright thanks you two. now I just need a response from the other three

ok..so Cromical has dropped out which has opened up a female demon spot

so I'm making a GM decision since Cromical has dropped out that leaves @ShiroKiyoshi 's character Jack without a partner so I'm going to partner Jack up with Grace now so @AmerillaRose you now have your human all we need now are a female demon and we still need a male human

Grace: I have a partner? QuQ I'll be the best angel partner I can be!

Leah: I still can't seem to make mine react though... I'll take some big sinners.

Can I make a male human? I would be interested in doing that. I could also make a female demon if you need one.

Ok..well ookami dropped out as well so now we have two male human spots a female human and a female demon spot open..

@The Silver Philosopher your more then welcome to make a character

Ok..well ookami dropped out as well so now we have two male human spots a female human and a female demon spot open..

@The Silver Philosopher your more then welcome to make a character
I can make what ever you need the most. As I believe the limit is two characters. So I can make either two human males, or a female demon and a human male.

Status
Not open for further replies.