Guardian Angels Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Alojz noms the high-five* Yey ^^

I can't believe I managed to post... *wipes forehead* I'll head to bed now... I just hope my posts are ok... >.<

hmm..an interesting turn of events there Shiro I like it :)

Im glad you do @Andy

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
*facepalms* I am really disliking not getting the alerts. Then again, I had quite a day today, I wasn't on as much as I usually am...and hey, while this whole family thing is going on, don't forget James >.< *giggles*

@Ookami are you still here? XD just asking due to Lunita complains on alerts... Wondered if you got them or not ^^

Yes, sorry. I saw your post last night but was to tired to reply. I'll get on it.

Oh, plase don't misunderstand ^^ I'm not pushing you to reply. It's just that I often don't receive the alerts and find myself with pages to read XD

Posting as of now...

Sorry to hear that you wont be joining the RP.

Alojz's death seems like a good and bad idea
Sorry it took so long to get my post up

your considering killing Alojz? and no worries just do what you can.

It would be an interesting twist, but too much for the moment one big event at a time. *stores Alojz death in brilliant idea vault*

It would be an interesting twist, but too much for the moment one big event at a time. *stores Alojz death in brilliant idea vault*
And you'd leave Ren to her self???? Would you consider abandon her like that??? *^*

Status
Not open for further replies.