Name: Misumi, Ryou

Race: Human/Japanese

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance:
xxdSkpnCmRDzAOyTYXyOOGiCxSQ@250x412.jpg

Who carried the crystal before Ryou?: Misumi, Takeshi

Heavenly/Demonic Armor and Weapon:
Death_Scythe.png

Personality: Ryou only seems to care about his own visions. He doesn't really care about the world other than himself. He can seem harsh and even heartless at times. He loves to have debates with people as he believes it to be part of his philosophical nature. Ryou likes talking about his plans for the future and talking about himself. The things he wants in life are not material but immaterial. At least that is what he claims. While he is narcissistic, he is also highly motivated. He received nothing but top grades in his business class. His goal is run a billion dollar business that feeds off the needs of the wealthy and the poor.

Ryou is also a bit of a flirt and is sometimes both popular and unpopular with the ladies. He finds it hard to focus on just one female, making relationships rather difficult for him.

Biography: Ryou was born to a rich family. He has never needed nor wanted for anything. He was raised by his family's butler and occasionally spent time with his parents. However, his parents were always out on business trips. He never really cared about this. Ryou was always introverted. He never spoke about his inner thoughts until he hit ninth grade when he discovered business. Running the right business could easily make you powerful and that was what he desired most in life. Power.

His parents died his sophomore year in high school. To this day, he is still unsure as to how they died, only that his father left him a multi million dollar business and a seemingly useless crystal. Right now he runs the business with the help of his butler, Aberdeen. The two of them do what they can to keep Ryou's business up and running. However, Ryou seems to have other plans for his future besides running his father's million dollar business.

(Second Character in Progress)

Name: Obata, Keisuke

Appearance:
anime_school_boy_render_by_kekuuu_by_kekuuu-d5zgxrl.png

Who Carried the Crystal Before?: Obata, Kanako

Heavenly/Demonic Armor/Weapon:
$_1.JPG

Personality: Keisuke is really laid back and kind of lazy. He's a bit of pervert, but he usually keeps that to himself and the person he's into. Keisuke likes to hang around other carefree people and doesn't really like drama. He prefers things around him to be calm and collected. He strongly believes that a person should do what they love most for a living even if it is considered a huge gamble. He's also a huge gamer and spends a lot of his time playing computer games. He likes to talk about successful authors and brainstorm ideas for novels.

Keisuke doesn't really like social engagements that include people he doesn't know, but he does like hanging with his friends. He also really likes men's fashion. Because of that, many males think he's gay, but that's not really the case.

Biography: Keisuke was born in Akihabara, Japan. He was raised there as an average kid. He wasn't ric nor poor. His life was pretty boring except for when his parents began to pressure him to study hard some time in eighth grade. He later discovered the reason behind it all was so that he could exact revenge on the company that fired his father. Upon this realization, Keisuke snapped and his parents stopped trying to co pilot his life. Ever since then, Keisuke has been pretty much independent.

His father died when he was seventeen leaving his mother to care for him. He hasn't really been the same since, but he would like to argue that he hasn't changed at all. His mother soon died after his eighteenth birthday, leaving nothing behind except a crystal he claims to have no use for. However, he can't bring himself to pitch it. He feels an odd connection to it that he just can't explain.

For now, Keisuke just lives his life as a typical broke college student while he tries to make a living by writing books.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright let me know when you finish the second character then I'll work on the pairs once @Ace23 is able to put her cs up for the last demon

@Andy I'll have it up in a little bit, i'm back on my computer so i'll get to work on it and post it as soon as i can.

Take your time Ace :)

1698830-bigthumbnail.jpg

Battle Form: She has large black wings.
armor.png

Name: Narina
Race: Demon
s.o.: Straight
(Angels and demons only) Weapon of Choice: Daggers and CrossBow
(Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: Fire
Personality: Narina is smart and cunning. She has a wicked temper. The smallest thing can set her off and she doesn't take things lightly. She can be very impulsive and tends to act before thinking things through. She is loyal to loved ones and will protect them no matter the outcome.
Bio: Narina had been trying to stay on the sidelines, not getting involved in the on going war, but after the angels had wiped out so many demons she couldn't sit back and watch anymore. With new determination, and a hatred for the angels, she set out in search of Natsu to swear her loyalty to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ace 23 accepted :)

Name: Misumi, Ryou

Appearance:
xxdSkpnCmRDzAOyTYXyOOGiCxSQ@250x412.jpg

Who carried the crystal before Ryou?: Misumi, Takeshi

Heavenly/Demonic Armor and Weapon:
Death_Scythe.png

Personality: Ryou only seems to care about his own visions. He doesn't really care about the world other than himself. He can seem harsh and even heartless at times. He loves to have debates with people as he believes it to be part of his philosophical nature. Ryou likes talking about his plans for the future and talking about himself. The things he wants in life are not material but immaterial. At least that is what he claims. While he is narcissistic, he is also highly motivated. He received nothing but top grades in his business class. His goal is run a billion dollar business that feeds off the needs of the wealthy and the poor.

Ryou is also a bit of a flirt and is sometimes both popular and unpopular with the ladies. He finds it hard to focus on just one female, making relationships rather difficult for him.

Biography: Ryou was born to a rich family. He has never needed nor wanted for anything. He was raised by his family's butler and occasionally spent time with his parents. However, his parents were always out on business trips. He never really cared about this. Ryou was always introverted. He never spoke about his inner thoughts until he hit ninth grade when he discovered business. Running the right business could easily make you powerful and that was what he desired most in life. Power.

His parents died his sophomore year in high school. To this day, he is still unsure as to how they died, only that his father left him a multi million dollar business and a seemingly useless crystal. Right now he runs the business with the help of his butler, Aberdeen. The two of them do what they can to keep Ryou's business up and running. However, Ryou seems to have other plans for his future besides running his father's million dollar business.

(Second Character in Progress)

Name: Obata, Keisuke

Appearance:
anime_school_boy_render_by_kekuuu_by_kekuuu-d5zgxrl.png

Who Carried the Crystal Before?: Obata, Kanako

Heavenly/Demonic Armor/Weapon:
$_1.JPG

Personality: Keisuke is really laid back and kind of lazy. He's a bit of pervert, but he usually keeps that to himself and the person he's into. Keisuke likes to hang around other carefree people and doesn't really like drama. He prefers things around him to be calm and collected. He strongly believes that a person should do what they love most for a living even if it is considered a huge gamble. He's also a huge gamer and spends a lot of his time playing computer games. He likes to talk about successful authors and brainstorm ideas for novels.

Keisuke doesn't really like social engagements that include people he doesn't know, but he does like hanging with his friends. He also really likes men's fashion. Because of that, many males think he's gay, but that's not really the case.

Biography: Keisuke was born in Akihabara, Japan. He was raised there as an average kid. He wasn't ric nor poor. His life was pretty boring except for when his parents began to pressure him to study hard some time in eighth grade. He later discovered the reason behind it all was so that he could exact revenge on the company that fired his father. Upon this realization, Keisuke snapped and his parents stopped trying to co pilot his life. Ever since then, Keisuke has been pretty much independent.

His father died when he was seventeen leaving his mother to care for him. He hasn't really been the same since, but he would like to argue that he hasn't changed at all. His mother soon died after his eighteenth birthday, leaving nothing behind except a crystal he claims to have no use for. However, he can't bring himself to pitch it. He feels an odd connection to it that he just can't explain.

For now, Keisuke just lives his life as a typical broke college student while he tries to make a living by writing books.
Nice to meet them ^^

ok just a female human for Micheal and we have ourselves a full roster

Will be posting some time today

I dont know if it says ask to fill out the form first? ;u;

Reactions: Andy
If your willing we still need a female human :)

@Ayla if you have any questions please let me know I'll answer them as best as I can :) and luck you lol if you do join you'd be paired with Micheal leader of the angels! XD

CS
Name:
Ayla (dont know if I need a last name)
Race: (angel, demon, human)
Angel
s.o.: (straight, bi, etc.)
Straight
appearance:

humans only) who carried the crystal before you?: (father, mother, brother, sister etc.)
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon: This will be the armor/form the humans will take during battle the angel/demon has the ability through the bond between the characters to share their powers with the human giving them a special armor and enhanced abilities to protect them;

Personality:
Ayla is a very shy heavenly soul who loves dealing with children. She is sweet and kind-hearted, a very extreme pushover. She lives to make others happy, even at the cost of her own happiness. She lives to please others. However, her temper may quickly rise and can completly transform into a battle ready hellion.
Bio:
Will edit with this ;u;

Last edited:
ok um...haha I really like your character @Ayla however..currently all of our angels and demon slots are filled we only have an opening for a human female we would still be happy to accept you if your willing to change your character to a human. However if more people wish to join later I would be more then happy to accept your angel character

ok um...haha I really like your character @Ayla however..currently all of our angels and demon slots are filled we only have an opening for a human female we would still be happy to accept you if your willing to change your character to a human. However if more people wish to join later I would be more then happy to accept your angel character
Yeah sure!

Let me edit, though it took me forever to find and upload those images because my computer is being super slow and icky... But if you nee d me to change them its okay! Her appearance will be relatively the same, except for her wings and the magical effects of the bow lmao ;u;

alright thanks @Ayla glad you understand and welcome aboard by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.