Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I make my post Joseph will be finishing his workout/training and head off to work.

Before I answer to either, I wanted to ask:
1) @CrimsonHorizons How do you do that layout wih names?? *^*
2) @ShiroKiyoshi true, the stone is there to summon him but isn't the life of a Demon/Angel bound to it? Is it alright to assume Alojz disn't say anything on purpose so as not to make her discover it?
3) @Andy I'm afraid Anaella would go to Alojz as soon as she feels it... her duty commands her to do it...
4) @Adira finally... I don't think Jessy is aware of being an angel's partner... I mean they haven't linked yet...

Ah ok so Rhasopdy will take her human and another one. So should we leave Jessy out then? @Nay'ar
Well... Anaella still doesn't know who he is and I don't think the others could sense before her... we have still to take into account Tonedeaf though...

Its Fieldset=(Whatever in here), The color with [ and ] around it.

Then /fieldset with [ and ] around it.[/Fieldset]

@Nay'ar that's fine I won't argue and say "no! She's going with Micheal!" Lol so do whatever fits the character :)

Hes going to be like. 'Ill Remember this Lily you will get yours later. This is going to bother me now.' LOL

@Nay'ar I didn't see any rule for or against what you asked. @Andy ?

Sorry... Am I remembering wrong about a discussion as how they don't die unless their crystal is broken?

I remember asking a long time ago on how the angels and demons can/will die, including the angel and demon leaders, and i remember Andy saying that they die by the angel/demon's body dying first, which will then have them go into their crystal to heal, and then they completely die when the crystal is crushed while their healing.

So to answer your question @Nay'ar: Sort of...

I'll clear this up the angels and demons can only die when their crystal is destroyed and that can be at any time Natsu could attack Joseph for example steal Rhapsody's crystal and destroy it and she would die right there and then. Now if the Angels physical body is destroyed their soul goes back into the crystal to heal

Last edited:
Alrighty then, @ProfessorNv looks like our plan will be easier to carry out then, though it'll be a little harder since vergot's a rouge demon now.

Also, can you please get rid of Kimi profile and add Kysindra, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.