Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it looks great :)

So just saying I haven't posted because Michael hasn't replied to the Angels so Elena can't move
and Aururm isn't back so neither can Lily

I know and I apologize I've been waiting to post for Michael and Natsu because I was waiting for all the Angels to post to his suggestion of training the humans but since cherie wasn't posting..yeah so @Nay'ar if you could just make a post as soon as possible for the angel that would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Adira
I'm sorry I was sleeping... it was 4am so I just dropped my head on the keybord and decided to go to bed XD I'll work on it right now.
Oh, just saying: what happened before with Anaelle (i.e. the two posts Cherie wrote) actually happened. It helps everyone and I don't mind the reactions ^^

@Andy Done, hope it's good.
I was thinking... Maybe Anaelle and Alojz could know each other as they both kill Great sinners, something like rivals or 'hating each other forever and ever in the world' (real quotation from a friend of mine)... dunno, just a random thought that came out...

Cassie huh? Hmm..nah Kimi it was >_<

On my phone atm. Reply sometime today.

Really crap... @ShiroKiyoshi I love Alojz... but killing her father? This will make her like a puppet for him! An empty body... he's so EVIL ^^ I love him... now I have to get my gears roll, to find a way to keep her sanity...

@Nay'ar it was perfect thanks so much I really appreciate you taking over Anaella it really helps us out. @CrimsonHorizons your welcome to post again for your human girl again really sorry about making you hold off for that..

Alright I'll post later tonight.

@ProfessorNv Didn't want to waste data sending so much info so I only chose one person and Alojz's conversation moved the story along more than ours would've. Sorry.

So basically Michael just left Elena to gather all the humans herself? Great. xD there's only 5 angels.

lol whoops I forgot that myself XD i'll change the post a bit so she's not alone

Don't forget, Joseph is fully trained already, as he has trained for a few years using rhapsody s powers and heavy form weapon and armor

It's cool. It only makes sense since Elena is the youngest! I was just laughing to myself.

So just so everyone knows Elena is going to pick the humans up two by two. I'll take care of Lily and Alex first. Then Jessy and Isabella and finally Joesph. So if you could give me a little run down on where you're characters will be?

Lol i already changed it so you have Rhapsody helping you

Status
Not open for further replies.