Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to have you back poet :)

Reactions: Poetic Justice
Awesome I'll write a poast up then.

attention everyone. a few things. first I want to sincerely apologize for the story being halted and that everything has almost practically stopped. second if anyone is interested a new spot has opened up for a female angel if anyone would like that spot you can have it. it'll be first come first serve so either pm me or make a post here and let me know if you want the spot. again its first come first serve. thanks.

And I'm good with my overprotective rouge demon and flirty human

Im good with both my characters.

:I I'm good with my 3

Thx for input everyone I really appreciate it :)

Who dropped out? I mean, which angel? I could take the spot if everyone is stepping back... I wouldn't want someone to take her without will ^^

Cherie was booted I didn't want to but considering she's only posted like two times it was time to let her go if you want to take over the character or just make a new one that's up to you @Nay'ar

I'm sorry... but I don't think I'll be able to take HER angel first because she deleted the cs (It was her chara after all) and second, I don't think I can get a grasp on her personality with just a couple of posts so I'll have a look at them and take out my angel, I'll try to keep what I get of her and I'll keep the name if that's ok...

It's up to you your welcome to do whatever you prefer :).

I think I have a grasp on her... more than I thought so... I'll have a cs up as soon as I can ^^

@Adira

Are you still with us? If not then I don't really know what ill have Aururum do.

Name: Anaella

Race: Angel

Sexual orientation: Straight
Black_Lady_by_asuka111.jpg
x_d3b2d944.jpg

angel_token_by_namesjames-d4yykuj.jpg
Weapon of Choice: Small and hidden blades.
Necklace-Knife.jpg
dragon_blade_necklace_knife_540.jpg
Stainless_Steel_Deer_Belt_Buckle_with_Hidden_Knife.10391128_large.jpg
pen-camo-really-cool-open-thumb.jpg
etc. ^^

Elemental Control: Ice.

Personality:
Anaella is a proud angel and a cold, merciless demon killer but has seen enough in her life, to leave space for considering redemption as a possibility in life. She can be pretty caring with her partner but/and will forever be loyal to Samael's and her duty. That means she sets priorities: 1st comes her partner, 2nd comes her duty and last comes Michael's orders. They already came to argue about it and she doesn't like to take out the subject. Unlike what it could seem, she likes to be around people, expecially known people. Yeah, it's random but she likes hamburgers.
In regard of romantic relationships she never had the time to pursue one even if she would like to try it. She just loves to gaze lazily at couples going hand in hand wondering if she would ever experience something like that.

Bio:
Being raised by Samael to help him rid the world from Great Sinners, Annaella learned fast how to use her powers. She was once a splendid pure and candid winged angel but, due to all the sins and evil she was exposed to, her wings absorbed the bad energy and (purifying it) changed their color. When called 'Fallen angel' she usually replies in a calm but cold and cutting tone: "Their black wings meant they were weak enough to succumb to darkness. Mine are the proof I was strong enough not to." even so, she's a bit conscious of her wings and, if before, only a handful of angels approached her (due to her duty with Samael), after the change not even them came close to her. As she is pretty slender, she preferred boosting her speed and hidden weapons abilities, mastering her magic on the while. When sent to Earth she went on with her hunt until she founf Jessy's Grandfather. He was a loyal partner and she cared for him deeply and she was really hurt when he died at the honorable age of 91. She had done a good job. From then on she wondered in the human world, keeping on vanquishing evil sinners and survive.

Please note that: her wings are black but she's not tainted like someone else. It was just to give her depth, that means she looks Fallen but it's purer than a lot of other angels...

Hope it's good... @Andy... I hope it's ok, if there's something missing or horribly written or whatever, just let me know (it's 4 am and my grammar may suck more than a bit ^^)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.