Guardian Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derion held her gently. "Go to sleep Aria...I will protect you." He whispered, rubbing her back softly. He held her close, rocking slightly, keeping her in his arms. He listened intently to the things around them, his eyes focused on her to be sure she slept peacefully.

Aria nodded, her head falling limply onto his chest as she closed her eyes all the way. The one thing she could thing was, warm. His arms wrapped around her and tucked in tight, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Derion held her close, humming a soft tune, comforting. He would protect her no matter what. Holding her close, he rocked gently, protecting her. He closed his eyes, listening, still humming softly. He rubbed her back soothingly, staying calm.

Aria stayed asleep for some hours, until the sun was setting on the horizon. She groaned, opening her eyes slightly and blushing, finding herself still in his arms.

Derion had drifted into a light sleep, but as soon as she started to stir, his eyes flickered open. He had set his glasses on the table, his vision now slightly blurry. "Hey..." he said softly, still holding her gently. "Did you sleep well?" He asked softly, smiling.

Aria nodded, looking up at him. She laughed a bit, seeing him without glasses. "You look good like this." She mumbled, poking the place where the bridge of his glasses should have been.

Almost immediately, his face turned red as he blushed. "Thank you Aria.." he smiled softly. "The only problem is I can't see too far without my glasses." He said, chuckling a little. "Are you hungry or anything?" He asked gently. "Feeling any better?"

Aria nodded. "Better, and hungry." She said, stretching a bit as she curled farther into his arms. She let her head rest over his heart gently, her eyes only half open.

Derion nodded. "What would you like to eat?" He asked softly, holding her gently. "I can fix pretty much anything you could want." He said, rubbing her back softly, smiling faintly. She was so beautiful...he had to keep his mind on protecting her and doing his job instead of falling in love...though...he was having a little trouble.

Aria thought for a minute before saying "Pastaaaa." Tiredly. She looked up at him with an innocent face, scooting up a bit more and tucking her head underneath his chin. She could feel her cheeks heating up, but pretended not to notice.

Derion blushed against, resting his chin gently on her head. He hugged her, holding her close to him. "I can fix that...anything you want on your pasta?" He asked softly, holding her close. He wondered if she could tell his heart was beating a little faster..

Aria smiled. "Just butter." She said to him, curling up more. She smiled and took a deep breath, inhaling his scent deep into her nose and then back out again. Her heart was beating faster now, but she tired to ignore it.

Derion rubbed her back gently. "What would you like to drink with it?" He asked, holding her close, closing his own eyes. He couldn't remember last time he had felt his heart race like this, his cheeks felt on fire, covered in a bright red blush.

Aria giggled a bit and pushed his cheek. "Water is fine for now." She said to him, leaning in underneath his neck. She closed her eyes and pressed her nose into his neck gently as she tried to calm down a little bit, her heart still racing.

Her giggle caused him to chuckle softly. "Alright." He sat up slightly, then squeaked, leaning back as her nose touched his neck. His face was surprised and he was blushing like a tomato. "S-sorry.." he apologized, looking embarrassed. "I-I'm ticklish there.." he rubbed the back of his neck a little nervously.

Aria stared at him, before letting out a laugh. "It's cute." She said, poking his cheek again. She rested her head on his shoulder lightly, leaning into him and inhaling again. He smelled nice, like fresh dew and a forest filled with pines.

Derion blushed, holding her close. He held her close, closing his eyes for a little, letting himself calm down before he sat up. "I've got to fix that pasta for you." He said softly, giving her a tight, but not painful, hug. "Just wait here, nap, watch TV, relax, whatever, and I'll fix that pasta, alright?" He said, cupping her cheek in his hand, smiling softly.

Aria blushed as he cupped her cheek, nodding softly. Once he had left to make the pasta, she curled on the couch with the blanket, rolling herself up like a burrito and turning on the television to some romance drama that she loved.

Derion hummed softly as he started cooking the pasta. He only made enough for one person, sprinkling some herbs on them and pouring some water. He picked up the bowl with noodles, carrying both in and setting them on the coffee table. "There you go Aria. Buttered noodles and water." He sat back were he had been at one end of the couch.

Aria smiled, seeing the pasta being set on the table. "Thank you." She said, sitting up and taking the fork. She moved the pasta plate onto her lap as she started eating while watching her drama, stopping every once and a while to glare at the tv, or smile and put her hands to her cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.