Grey times after school

((*chokes*))

Liam only glared at him, but surprisingly enough, he looked much more calm than a normal person would be like, much more than someone
who was just kidnapped would act like, he wanted to say something but he kept it down and quiet, of course, he was still tied up and gagged.

"For god's sake Faline, remove the bloody gag!" Riley screeched. Faline rolled her eyes. "Fine, but he's staying tied up." she removed Liam's gag slowly, and patted his head. "Now, darling, you wanted to speak to the boss?"

"I'm not 'the boss,'" Riley hissed, glaring at her. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm lucky to be in your good graces or you'd make me disappear like that!" he snapped his fingers for emphasis, and began bitting his nails. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he repeated over and over again as Faline sat down lazily next to her captive, and began flipping through a magazine.

Liam did but stare at Riley with an angry glare, until finally he spoke up "Shut up already" he groaned "Your apologizing makes me sick"
he growled "I don't know why you had my phone but by the look on your goddamn face you read my messages didn't you?" he hissed,
it was more than obvious that he knew, and he was completely pissed off, "I wanted to talk with you on private but apparently that's
not going to fucking happen, so whatever you have to say, say it right now"

Faline gave Liam a light, playful smack across the head. "If you wanted privacy, you could have asked. Faline collected her things and swept out of the room. Riley glared. "What do you mean it makes you sick!?" The boy snapped, "my friend kidnapped you!" Despite himself, he gave Liam a look of disgust. 'But I guess it doesn't matter seeing as you've had worse." Riley burried his face in his hands. "I can't believe you! I mean...you're worth so much more than what people have paid you! And, no shit, that's not what I meant. I meant you shouldn't be selling yourself at all." Riley glared at the boy. "Listen, I thought I really really really liked you, enough to tell my parents I liked you, which got me kicked out of my house, and now I find out you're a whore and a CHEAP one."

Riley kicked the coffe table lightly, and shoved his hands in his pockets. "And the worst part is I still really really like you and I'm trying to tell myself this isn't okay but no matter how hard I try, I still want to forgive you."

Liam was shocked, he was left wordless, and what used to be some annoyance turned into the worst flush of rage he had felt in a very long time,
and somehow, he didn't even know how, but he managed to slip his hands from the knots restraining them and grabbed Riley's jacket, crashing him agaisn't
the same coffee table, not giving the slightest fuck about what was in it, he really wanted to harm Riley, he wanted to hurt him, he wanted to kill him.

"What the fuck do you know?! Do you think I like it!? Do you actually think IT'S FUN!? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" He began crying, his tears were unable to
be held back, his whole body trembling, he was the angriest he had ever been in several many years, which was surprising, he began shouting again,
"What the fuck is actually wrong with you, who are you to judge me!? Yes you're maybe gay and who gives a shit?! You live your stupid little perfect
life full of lies and fake to the core, you got everything you ever wanted, everything you ever ask for until now, but who the fuck cares?! your parents
kicked you out of your house?! My father hardly know I exist! I watched my mother hang herself in front of me, What the hell do YOU KNOW about PAIN!?"
he kept shaking Riley, unable to contain his rage "Shut up! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" h then couldn't talk anymore, his throat was completely sore
and he felt like throwing up, he led a hand to his stomach and trembled clenching his teeth, he trembled quite a bit, he was feeling ill again.

Riley was dazed for a moment, not exactly sure what had happened. All he could think of was 'I made Liam cry. I made him cry oh sweet lord I'm the worst person to have ever walked the face of the earth.'
Riley didn't know what to do. Should he apologize? Should he hug Liam? what? What should he do? What would make Liam feel better?

"I..." Riley began, but words died in his mouth.Riley sighed. "Son of a...I...oh Christ, Liam, I didn't know...I feel horrible. Please, don't..." He de-tangled himself from the boy. He felt absolutely filthy for having done this. He wanted to shower, as if it would cleanse him of his horrible behavior. Slowly, Riley led Liam back to the couch, and sat him down, taking the seat next to the other boy. "I'm sorry," he repeated, taking Liam's hand. "I know it makes you angry when I apologize, but I mean it. You're right: I don't know pain. I can't imagine a fraction of the horrible things you must've gone through, and I don't have any right to judge you based on my own experiences." He gave Liam's hand a gentle squeeze. 'I want you to know...I feel disgusting for having upset you. I don't have the right to do such things, and...I just want you to know that it was never my intention to make you feel like this. Please forgive me, Liam."

He stared at him for a long while without saying anything, he placed his hand over his mouth and snatched his hand from Riley's
and led it to his mouth again, bending down with an expression of authentic pain, he couldn't hold it back anymore before he rose and
ran to the kitchen where the trash can was and vomited, he couldn't hold it anymore, and after cleaning himself up -and drinking a lot
of water- he went back to where Liam was, he was obviously still angry, very angry, and he stood a few feet away from Liam
"I don't sell myself, Thomas does" he hissed "He tells his friends I'm available when he wants to punish me" he growled angrily
"I don't do it for fun and quite honestly I hate it" he wiped his mouth again "It isn't fair for you or anyone else to judge me, you know
nothing of me."

He looked away and then back at him "I'm sorry your parents kicked you out, but it's not my problem, whatever you think you
feel about me, I don't care, I don't want it and I don't need it, you read the messages, I can't be around you, I don't want you around,
for your own well, stop following me around, stop talking to me, and forget about me ever existing." he finished but then he neared Riley,
coped his face with his hands and blew him a soft silent kiss which lasted an entire minute "That's for being honest" he said, before walking
away toward the exit.

((FAXCDCSDSHD))

Riley was shocked. "Er, w-wait!" he said, racing to the door. "Ah, Liam...I just. Do you think maybe we could talk more? I mean..." He moved in front of the door. 'It's just, I know you want to be left alone, but I have so many questions, and..." He trailed off. "I'd respect your decision to not tell me, but at least let me give you a coffee or sandwich or something to take on your way home."

Riley blinked and noticed Faline staring, open-mouthed at the ruined coffee table, a mug of something hot in one hand. 'Faline!" He said angrily, "I thought you said we'd talk privately!"

Faline only looked at the boys slowly, and numbly said. "That...was mahogany."
She ghosted over to the nearest phone, and muttered something about 'wasting all my favors taking care of you shuck-faces' before heading back to her room.

Liam remained quiet all along, before he nodded at Riley "I need something to get the aftertaste off me" he said lowly, almost as a whisper before
he noticed Faline in front of the coffee table and Riley shouting at her in panic and being foolish, still, Liam showed no expressions on his face other
than seriousness and boredom "I'm going" he said, changing his mind, he had trashed somebody's table, and he thought about the punishment over
and over again for a moment before moving Riley off the way and opening the door.

"Ah, no, no, wait, it's fine!" Riley pulled him back in. "Just, uh, sit down and turn the TV on. Coffee will be ready in just a few minutes." He gently nudged Liam towards the couch. "Faline won't do anything, I promise." He gestured for Liam to stay, and started preparing the coffee. "Ah, milk and sugar, or...?" As the coffee began to brew, Riley began to take out bread and other fixings. He began to make a rather nice looking sandwich. "You aren't allergic to anything, are you?"

"I'm allergic to bees and honey, that counts?" he asked without looking at Riley, this was exactly what Thomas had warned him about,
he couldn't stand it, he wanted to leave at once, he wanted to run away from there, he was almost panicking, but he was also very good
at hiding it and keeping it down. "I take the coffee black" he responded afterwards.

"Well, I guess. I know not to put honey in anything to give you." Riley placed the sandwich on a plate, and poured the coffee in a portable cup. "So, uh, here," he said with a smile, handing the food to Liam. "This should get the taste out of your mouth." He sat near, but not close to the other boy, and waited a moment. "So, we don't have to talk right now if you don't want to. I mean, we can always talk later if it makes you feel more comfortable..." he was quiet a little while longer. "I mean, you look nervous. IS there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

He remained quiet and didn't say anything at all, he just kept it down for a moment before he took the cup of coffee and sipped from it,
looking down to it "I don't want to talk about it here" he simply said before looking away onto the doorway "I just want to go as soon as
I can" he finished and took the sammich, at first he was pretty disgusted, he probably still had a bad taste on his mouth but to the surprise,
he munched it down in seconds and then continued with his coffee "I just said I don't ever want to see you again"

"oh."

Riley looked down. "Well, I know, but, I guess I'd just like to know why? I mean, granted, I've been a bit of an asshole to you lately, but..." He cast a sidelong glance at Liam. "Why? I mean, why do you want to avoid me? I really don't want to hurt you, and I did try to be nice, at first..." Riley sighed.

"Don't you get you're killing me by saying all that crap!?" he yelled, pushing Riley away once more and sitting on the far end of the couch
with a disgusted face, still, he kept sipping from his coffee "You read the messages, the more I am around you the more Thomas sends
that people to my place" he hissed while looking down "Just shut up already".

Riley was really confused before Liam explained. "Oh...well...I'm sorry, I guess." Riley scratched behind his ear. "But, ah, if it's not too much to ask..."He weighed his options for a moment. "I don't want to piss you off or anything, but why not just move, and get a restraining order? Or, would that not work...?" Riley sighed, trying to think. "Still the police, or something could help, no?"

He turned, very slowly, but he wasn't frowning, he didn't even have a real expression, he only spoke up "Some of the guys who fuck me are policemen"
he said way low, before sipping again from his cup.

All Riley said was a very soft "oh."

It was quiet for a log time as Riley tried to turn scenarios over in his head. "Then...I guess I'll have to leave you alone." The boy ran a hand through his hair. "I mean, I want what's best for you, and I know it's not that guy. But I know If I stand up and fight for you, it'll make it worse..." Riley sighed again, defeated.
He snapped to attention a minute later. "Oh! Wait! Liam, what if you stayed with us!" The boy leapt to his feet, I promise Faline won't bug you and I'll give you your space! Promise! IF you stay here, there won't be a problem, right!" Riley couldn't stop his large, hopeful grin.

His stare only lasted for a moment, and when he was going to give him the response to that proposal his cellphone rang, he saw it
and whispered a soft "Shit", he stood up and walked toward the exit and stood there, the conversation could be overheard easily, only
Liam's voice was audible tough.

"Yes?"

"I'm at a friend's"

...----

"No"

"Thomas No!"

"Calm the fuck down I'm not cheating on you, for the millionth time!"

"Calm DOWN!"

He suddenly hurled the cellphone from where he was standing over to the next wall standing on it's way, he opened the door and ran off just
like that without even worrying about closing the door or giving any explanations.

Riley jumped in shock, and hurried out to look for Liam. He frowned. Liam was gone. Maybe it WOULD be best if they didn't see eachother anymore. Sighing, RIley picked up the phone and examined it. It didn't look too badly damaged. He put it to his ear slowly. "Hello?" He said hesitantly, trying to see if the phone still worked.