Grey times after school

Liam stared in surprise but his expression turned to sorrow when he left him alone in the classroom, lunch time was almost over so
he stood and walked away to the science classroom, but stopped before he could go inside, he placed his hand on top of his belly
and he jolted at himself, covering his mouth and dropping his backpack without giving it a second thought, he instantly ran to the
bathroom and closed himself there, lunch was over and class had started just five minutes later.

Riley didn't really want to sit through this lesson. Instead, he flashed the teacher his pass, and had one of his friends cover on notes. He'd only taken a few steps when his foot hit a bag. That was weird. It was just sitting out there without anyone around. It...looked a little like Liam's. Riley felt a little anxious now. He took the bag with him, and headed for the boy's bathroom; an apperant 'hot spot' to ditch class. "...Liam?" Riley called out slowly. "You here?"

There was Liam, sitting on the floor with his hands spread on it in front of a few blood drops between the space among his hands,
he rose from the ground and turned to look at him while cleaning his face with a piece of paper and tossing it away "What?" he
asked in a low tone like his throat hurt, he looked like a girl in tv would look like after throwing up just so she would be skinny, he
looked like he had just been beaten up with a baseball bat to the stomach, but that was just his expression, tired, and cold.

Riley dropped the bag and raced over to the other boy. He grabbed Liam and pulled him in for the tightest hug he'd ever given. "Oh my GOD, Liam, are you okay!? What are you DOING!?" Riley but his head gently against Liam's and practically drilled holes into the other boy's eyes with his own. "Don't you lie to me, Liam." Riley said in a low, calming voice. "I want the truth now, you hear? I promise I won't get mad." Riley nuzzels the other boy's forehead. "I won't," he repeated softly, "just trust me."

Liam remained quiet, for a long wile, just enjoying the embrace he loosened up a little but then pushed Riley away from him and snickered
"Don't touch me!" he yelled before walking to the door and slamming it shut "You really want to know what all this is about? Well here's the
big fucking deal: I'm sick, end of the sob tale, now do me a favor AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!" he yelled angrily, sounding almost like the angry
roar of a tiger "What the fuck do you even care huh? Are you a girl scout trying to make her daily good deed?! Do you think I don't know you had
that cat girl snooping on me? Well I know more than you think!" he finished shouting and ran off, getting lost again.

Riley could only stare as a flood of emotions coursed through him. Shock, anger, sorrow, betrayal, hoplessness, confusion. They all mushed together in a whirlpool of pure raw FEELING, and Riley was drowning in it. Riley sat down jumble on the floor of the boy's bathroom, and put his head on his knees. He felt himself shake, feeling nothing but pure rag now. He wanted so badly to just grab Liam by the shoulders, shake him, and SCREAM. Riley wanted to scream out all this anger and frustration he was feeling towards Liam; wanted to scream that it was okay, and he had nothing to fear because he'd never dream of betraying the other boy. Riley wanted to just shake Liam until he realized there was nothing to run from, and then...and then, Riley would just hold Liam and cry until everything was right in the world. He just wanted...wanted to hold that precious little face and kiss it-
Wait.
Fucking rewind.
Riley wanted to KISS Liam?
No. Just... No. Riley couldn't do this here. Having some sort of epiphany with your sexuality should not be done on the floor of a public boy's bathroom. (Although somewhere in the back of his head, Riley was arguing that he was NOT coming to terms with ANY sexuality because he was 1000% straight...right?)

Riley collected his things, and brushed what he realized were tears off of his cheeks. He was going to sign out and think about this.

Riley finally made his way to an old, beat up looking park. He'd signed out almost immidiately after the bathroom incident, and had been turning questions over in his min the whole way.
Was he gay?
Did he like...BOY parts?
Did he WANT to like boy parts?
IF he was gay, was it just for Liam, or for everyone?
Had he always been gay?
What would his friends think?
What would his parents think?

Oh god, the world was just splitting at the seams for Riley. The boy brushed some snow off of a swing and sat down, dropping his bag next to him. He trie his best to turn theese questions over in his mind. Riley tried to picture himself with a guy. Maybe...it wouldn't be so bad? Maybe if it was Liam...who Riley could hold and whisper sweet nothings to, and kiss away all of Liam's silly little fears and-
Riley jolted with a very horrible realization.

He dug through his pockets quickly an called home, were Faline would be staying now that his parents were out. Riley was antsy, practically dancing in his seat while he waited for her to pick up.
He was greeted with a musical "Hello?~" and the first thing Riley sobbed into the phone was: "FALINE I'M GAY!"
Through his sobbing, Riley's ears were tested with hysterical laughter.

((OOc: OHh gOD I almost choke laughing!))

Liam walked around town for a while, he had skipped school that day ever since he had that fight with Riley, or was it more like a takeout?
He was confused and angry and he couldn't control very well what he was feeling, shrugging and looking at the snowy ground for a while,
it was hard to breathe easily and he couldn't stop regretting what he had just shouted at Riley, however he moved on when he felt someone
push him to keep walking, he didn't even complain he just kept moving aimlessly, he was thinking of going home but there was really nothing
that would actually make him go back there for the time being, going to an empty home, where no one would say hi to him, no one would prepare
him dinner or something warm and ask him if he was okay, there was just nobody who would just as much as pat his head and say they were
happy he was home, no.

He reached one of the parks near to his house and noticed the swings, on the other side of the park there were other set of swings, he knew
that, but he simply preferred the red ones on this side, he sat down on the top left one and just remained there, looking at the snow under his boots,
he kept staring for a while until he laid back on one of the chains holding the swing and closed his eyes, he began thinking, more than he probably
wanted to, memories from back then rising back to him like the whisper with the recently started snowfall, about the time in which he was called
the porcupine, his spikes would hurt everyone, so nobody could hurt him.

He then remembered something else which made him open his eyes, something he thought he had forgotten, that one time in the classroom with
Thomas, when the photograph of his humiliation were posted all over the school and classrooms back then, he shrugged and let his tears run down
his cheeks, shivering on the shoulders, he remembered everyone's laughter and the judgmental looks on the face of all the adults, he couldn't stop
thinking about it, about the way Thomas would call him fatty porcupine, all the time, everyday, and then would excuse himself saying it was a loving
nickname, that was all bottled up inside Liam, he could never tell that to anyone, he could never let anything out, but he also would never let anything
in again, not ever again.

He looked up at the sky when he noticed nightfall was coming so we stood up and kept walking until he reached the other side of the park, noticing someone
sitting on the swings, and after further inspection he noticed it was Riley, deep inside him he knew he wanted to talk to him, but he also knew that having
any sort of relationship with him would lead to inconveniences he didn't need, but due to the great deal of frustration he was going trough, he placed
his hand in his stomach and was unable to continue resisting the reflect of vomiting, having to turn to the bushes to do it. Disgusted at himself afterwards, he
stayed there coughing.

When Faline's laughter had subsided to a chuckle sh said "I'm sorry...GAy? As in, you like boys now?" Faline laughed once more. "And what brought this on, my dear?"

Riley scowled into the phone. "Faline, stop laughing! this is serious!"
The girl chuckle once more before replying. "Riley, darling, for as long as I've known you, you've only ever expressed intrest in women. It was always 'I'm not gay, Faline!, and now, here I am, innocently reading a magazine when I get a distressed call from you declaring your queerness."

"Faline," Riley growled, "stop."
"Fine," the girl sighed "your homosexuality. Better?" she didn't wait for him to reply. "Anyways," she continued, dropping any sense of junkie and playfulness her previous tone had, "I repeat my previous question. What brought all this on?"

"I...I don't know..." Riley admitted, leaning his elbows on his knees. "I just...I fought with Liam over something stupid and he yelled at me...and then...then I just started thinking about how I wanted to hold him until he felt better, and k-kiss him and make all his fears go away because I really really like him." Riley swallowed. His voice shook slightly as he continued. "F-Faline I think something's wrong with me. I want to kiss a boy, Faline."

"and?"

"What the ever loving FUCK do you mean 'and'!?" Riley snapped. "Faline, I want to kiss him and hold him and just...just...be with him because he's so god dammed beautiful and he can't even see it and I..." Riley rubbe one of his eyes with his hand. "oh fuck I think I'm in love with him." He let out a shuddering half sob. "oh god I'm pathetic."

"You're romantic," Faline amended. "Riley, there's nothing wrong with falling in love, regardless of the recipiant's gender.

"but it hurts" Riley sniffed.
"Of course it hurts," Faline said matter-of-factly. "Love hurts. Falling in love hurts more. You want my advice?" Riley remained silent.
"My advice," Faline continued, "would be to be honest with Liam. Forget the past, it's over and done with, and the only way he can heal is by moving forward. Besides," she added, "they didn't call him 'The Porcupine' for nothing."
Riley chuckled a little at that.

"Look," Faline continued,"love doesn't mean you have to be sexual. It doesn't even mean having to be romantic. Maybe Liam's just looking for a friend. Maybe what he needs is a shoulder to cry on; a safe house. And I know it'll hurt you, liking him so much when he doesn't return your feelings, but if you truly love him, you'll do this, regardless o whateve pain you experience.that's what love is."

There was silence for a moment before Faline asked, "do you understand?"
"Yeah," Riley croaked. "but...what do I say...what do I do?"

"Just run up to him and give him a big ol' kiss."
"You're terrible, you know that?" Riley laughed.
"I know," the girl giggled. She hung up then, and Riley clicked off his own phone. He looked up. It was dark. He was cold. His parents would be home soon.

Liam spit one last drop of the disgusting after taste and suddenly hear the young man behind him begin yelling at the phone, he found himself lured
to unintentionally eavesdrop on him, and listen to what he was saying, at first it seemed like he was complaining about being in love with someone,
his ears had 'exploded' due to the effort of vomiting so he couldn't make out everything, but he approached the boy and stood a few steps behind him,
the other boy had obviously not head him, because at the moment in which he said he thought he was in love with a boy his shoulders jolted, and
he could only look at Riley like he were staring at an enemy.

He heard his own name twice before so now he was sure, his whole body grew cold and he felt like throwing up again, but instead, he grabbed Riley
from the back of his jacket and slammed him agaisn't the ground, positioning himself on top of him, the impulse of throwing up attacking him again
but he had to contain himself, he knew there were consequences to holding back but he couldn't contain his anger, nor hold back his tears, he clenched
his teeth and rose his fist in front of Riley's face, he could just punch him until he understood the point at last, he didn't want this, he didn't want
Riley's so called 'love' he didn't want him close, he didn't want to be hurt again, so all he could do, was grab Riley's jacket and scream, scream his heart out
he kept screaming and crying for five minutes until he landed his head on Riley's chest and remained there, trembling, not making another noise at all.

He knew he had to flee, he knew what he had in plan from the beginning, but he couldn't move, his mind was a maelstrom of emotions he didn't want
to feel never again, yet they were there, however soon enough someone spotted them, and thinking they were fighting, the man, a businessman
aparently, approached them "Hey!" he yelled "Get off him!" he ordered, at this Liam finally had his chance and jumped back onto his feet and ran away,
unfortunately dropping his cellphone near Riley, without noticing.

Riley was about to get up when he was shoved to the ground. He skittered around to his back, and was shocked when his eyes were greeted with Liam's face. Riley'd never seen anyone's face so contorted with rage before. It was terrifying Liam actually looked like he wanted the other boy dead. Riley felt icy fear shoot through his nerves, and he was on the verge of crying himself when he saw Liam raise his fist. Riley had never been more terrified n his life. He just wanted to curl up and fade away. He felt Liam yank at his Jacket and Riley jolted as the other boy began screaming. Riley could only stare in terror and confusion as Liam screamed and cried for the longest of times. Finally, Liam stopped, and dropped his head to Riley's chest, shuddering silently. Riley was numb with shock and fear. He raised his hand slowly, and wordlessly placed it on Liam's back. He wanted to say something, but his vocal chords had fused together.

A man started shouting, and Liam took off.

"Are you alright?" the businessman asked, assisting Riley to his feet. Riley meerly nodded, and tucked the other boy's phone into his pocket. "I'm f-f-fine," He managed. He thanked the man before heading home.

Liam reached the place in which his house was, the residential area, he shrugged and went inside all the way to his apartment, he placed his hand
onto his pocket to look for his keys and then made a terrible realization, his eyes widened in horror when he checked every single one of his pockets,
his cellphone was gone, and with it the note he had received the day before, he sighed bitterly thinking it had fell while he ran home and just went
inside, to the cold lonely apartment.

"I'm home" he said out loud, but the only response he received, was silence, from non existant ghosts who plagued the house, the ghosts from his
memories, from his mind, from his loneliness. It was harder than he thought, thinking of everything he had done just that one day, he had went back
to his old ways, his old issues, it was hard to say whether or not he was sorry, but he was desperate of just dying out in the shadows and never crawl
back into life, that's right, he wished for death once again, he glanced at his bedroom for a moment and went inside, finding a sharp but old razor blade
on his dark wood desk, the one he used to write music in.

He took it into his hands and stared at it, but as he neared it to his wrists, a few words echoed onto his mind like the warcry of a hawk

"What the ever loving FUCK do you mean 'and'!?"

"Faline, I want to kiss him and hold him and just...just...be with him because he's so god dammed beautiful
and he can't even see it and I..."

"oh fuck I think I'm in love with him."

"oh god I'm pathetic."

He stared at the blade and let it drop onto the ground his tear flowing again, he was surprised at himself, he actually had made someone else fall for him,
or was it just like Thomas? Was it just like him? Was it just like the time Thomas said he loved him, but in reality he just wanted a pet? Maybe Riley was
like that too, maybe he was just screwing around and what he saw was but a party play, something to make him believe he actually felt that. It wasn't true,
Liam was ugly and fat and nobody could love something like that, yes, something, Liam didn't consider himself a someone.

Riley unlocked the door to his home and mumbled "I'm home," but it was drowned out by the laughter coming from the dinning room. He entered slowly, to find his parents chatting away with some other adults and kids his age.
"Riley!" his father laughed, waving him over. "Good news! I finally got that big promotion at work! We're having a party to celebrate. Why don't you join us?" Riley gave a weak smile and nodded to the guests politely, trying to remember his manners. "Good evening," he said softly, "I apologize for my rather...disheveled look, I suppose. There were some complications on the way home."

"Oh?" one of the women said, "what happened?" Riley took a glass if champagne from his mother before answering. "Ah, well, I was crossing through the park, and there was...some guy there. He sort if charged me, but I'm fine," he reassured. The other couple looked so frightened. They must be of a higher class. "He just shouted and pushed me. I'm fine."

"You need to be careful with street folk like that, son," the other man said, taking a sip. "Very dangerous, uneducated people."Riley felt a flurry of insults burn at the back of his throat, so be sipped his drink quietly, and avoided eye contact. "Anyways, Riley," his father continued, "This is mister and Mrs. Beaucanon, and their son David and daughter, Angela." Riley shook their hands and offered tired, polite smiles. "Dinner should be ready soon," his father continued, "why not wash up and join us when you're ready?" Riley nodded and headed upstairs.The last thing he wanted to do was join those big-wigs for dinner. He opened the door to his room and found Faline sitting on his windowsill. Her eyes flashed with a contained rage. "I don't like them," she hissed as the boy went about collecting proper dinner attire, "they reek of trouble and money an the upper class." she actually hissed at that. "and I HATE them. Make them leave."Riley didn't say anything, he merely went to the shower.

A few minutes later he found himself sandwiched between David and Angela at dinner. And he had never been more annoyed. All through the dinner, the Beaucanons seemed to be trying to sell their daughter to him. "She's a very bright girl," he father commented, "why don't you two spend a little more time together, you could get along famously.""That sounds lovely, doesn't it, Riley?" his mother said. They continued like that for some time before Riley adjusted his posture and very loudly stated "I have a boyfriend."

There was a horribly thick, long, shocked silence around the table for the longest time. Riley got up, muttering "excuse me" as he left before retreating to his room. Upon entering, Faline flung some casual clothing at him, and he blinked in confusion when he say her stuffing his suit-cases. "Pack" was all she said. "wha-" Riley began, but she looked at him with deep, solum, sad eyes. "Pack," she repeated, and Riley sighed.

Within the hour, Riley had changed and all his belongings had been carried out the window and into the car of a waiting accomplice of Faline's. Nothing looked too out of place, and he shut the window after Faline dropped down with the last of his bags.Riley's father exploded into the room, pure rage in his face. "What," he snarled lowly, was THAT?!" Riley remained quiet, bowing his head. "Were you trying to make fools of us, Riley!?" his father continued, "making us look like we were raising a queer?" Again, Riley said nothing and stared at the floor. "I'm very disappointed in you, young man," his father said, "that prank was too far."

"Honestly, Riley," his mother chided, "that joke was in I'll taste. If you didn't like her, you could have-"

"I'm gay." Riley said. There was more silence before his father's angry reply. "What?"

"I'm gay," the boy repeated. "I've fallen in love with another boy, and..." he raised his eyes hopefully to his parents. "Please...please understand..." Riley's father shook with rage. "GET OUT!" he roared, and grabbed his son. He dragged him through the hall, and down the stairs. "Dad, Dad please," Riley begged, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, I just-I fell in love with him before I even knew it and I"

"Shut up!" Riley's father snapped, and threw the boy outside. "And stay out! I Absolutely refuse to raise a freak of nature in my house." he cast a look of disgust at the boy. "And to think I'd been proud of you." The door closed with a slam, and for the second time that day, Riley made a wobbly, numb attempt at standing He began to walk to the corner where Faline and her friend were waiting. He couldn't stop shaking, and his face scrunched up in a horrible attempt to keep from crying. He wrapped his arms around himself, let out a shuddering sob, and soon he broke down into full out wailing. He fell to his knees and wouldn't get up, letting his sorrow come out in uneven, gasping wails. The car drove up next to him, and Faline stepped out. "It's gonna be okay," she soothed, rubbing his back. Riley didn't say anything, he just continued crying as Faline lead him into the car. They drove off. It had been a while before Riley quieted. Faline had been looking through a phone. Riley realized it was Liam's"Riley," she said slowly, "I think you should read this..."

(Fear me, Zid. FEAR MEEEEEEE!!! >:3)

The cellphone looked quite normal, it has scratches on the armor here and there and it's wrapping was completely black, there was a red symbol on the
background and the time and the little note of new message, on the message inbox of received and read messages there were the next ones:

12/01/13 9:58 pm Thomas
"Hello porcupine, you coming or staying? I can just hang out with the girls anyway"

13/01/13 6:45 am Thomas
"Stupid asstwat, fyi you're pretty bad at what you do in bed"

16/01/13 4:34 am Thomas
"Sorry I said those thinks, ily"

20/01/13 3:33 pm Thomas
"I wish you would return my calls, or I'll give your number to a few of my friends"

21/01/13 3:33 pm Unknown Number
"Hey there, Thomas said you'd be available tonight"

21/01/13 3:35 pm Unknown Number
"Hey there, I was wondering if you're the so called violin porcupine, wanna houng out tonight? A guy'll buy the tip to his name"

21/01/13 3:37 pm Unknown Number
"Hi there, need some love, call me"

21/01/13 3:40 pm Unknown Number
"call me, free nsfw moments"

21/01/13 3:45 pm Unknown Number
"Hey there queer, need love, have webcam?"

22/01/13 4:46 pm Unknown Number
"stupid lousy porcupine, you bf was lying"

22/01/13 5:37 pm Unknown Number
"Always fear the body of tentation and the face of regret, you're disgusting"

22/01/13 5:40 pm Unknown Number
"Porcupine needs punishment he's stupid and a fag"

22/01/13 5:56 pm Unknown Number
"Fucking fag I hope you die"

22/01/13 6:07 pm Unknown Number
"You lost you whore, you're terrible in bed"

22/01/13 6:13 pm Thomas
"I warned you fattso, I warned you not to piss me off, how was the hotel anyway?
Did you think my friends were good? because they said you were lousy"

23/01/13 5:33 am Unknown Number
"You're a fat fag and nobody loves you, you disgust me"

27/01/13 5:54 pm Thomas
"Now UR mad at me!?"

29/01/13 3:45 pm Thomas
"You fat ass, eat less god damn it, you're gonna leave me broke"

31/01/13 8:39 pm Dad
"Hey chico, how are you doing? Cheers from USA"

01/02/13 9:17 pm Seol
"Listen, stop calling you fat fuck"

01/01/13 9:30 pm Seol
"I hope somebody breaks your hand so you stop dialing my fucking number, just kill yourself
already and leave me the fuck alone, it isn't my fault you're a fucking slut!"

02/02/13 6:33 am Unknown Number
"DiE FAGGOT"

02/02/13 7:45 pm Thomas
"Ur so stupid you actually changed schools like you menaced, but don't worry, that day in the classroom when
u gave me a BJ won't be forgotten, just remember I have the photos and video, I hope you sleep thinking of my
lovely face~"

04/02/13 5:12 am Unknown number
"Hey, wanna have a 'sleepover' babe? Can I bring the camera?"
-In this case the message had a response attached to it, probably it was quick texting so the system had confused it-
Liar: "I want to be paid."
UK: "I can giv you $700"
Liar: "Cheers, but no cameras"
UK: "no deal"
Liar: "fine, I need the cash"
UK: "Okay, but you better give me a good BJ and good ass, you slut"

05/02/13 6:07 pm Thomas
"ANWER MY FUCKING CALLS YOU WHORE, NEXT TIME I'LL BREAK NOT ONLY YOUR HAND BUT YOUR NECK TOO"

05/02/13 6:13 pm Unknown number
"They say you fuck anyone, how about meeting me at the park?"

06/02/13 7:08 am Unknown number
"They say you vomit to loose weight, you're fucking pathetic"

07/02/13 7:56 am Unknown number
"MEET ME IM AT THE CINEMA"

07/02/13 4:37 pm Unknown number
"I'M IN THE RED COAT"

"BLUE CAP"

"HOTEL MIDNIGHT, ROOM'S 156"

07/02/13 4:22 am Unknown number
"YOU FUCKING SUCK, TOTALLY NOT WORTH MY 100 DOLLARS"

(Today) 08/02/13 10:11 am Unknown number
"Hey ya slut, did you know? You're famous on the internet!"

(New message) 08/02/13 7:08 am Thomas
"Hey stud, so how did you like watching yourself give me a BJ on YouTube
before the video was taken down huh? :) "

(New message) 08/02/13 4:34 pm Thomas
"Awh come on you liked it that day, you jerked off right there!"

(New message) 08/02/13 4:51 pm Thomas
"I sure hope you're not cheating on me anymore slut, I may have a girl but your ass is forever
fucking mine yo understand? If I ever hear about you going around with some stupid kid, I'll kill you"

(No new messages)

((You were sayin' ?))

((Son of a fuck Zid, please stop. Please. This is really painful and it was really hard for me to think of a response. I know you are skilled with the elements of Drama and tragedy, but it would be nice if we could lay off the sadness for awhile. Don't get me wrong, love, I think you're a genius and theese ideas are bloody brilliant, but your skills also make this very painful to read and deal with. Now, my darling, enjoy this response I've slaved over. Because god fucking damn it, Zid, you need to become a writer.))

Riley stared at the phone for the longest of time, numb, in pain. He had to read through the messages for the longest of times. He just...couldn't accept it. He couldn't. Liam...Liam was a...

"H-he's...a whore," Riley sobbed, tossing the phone violently to the floor of the car. The boy pulled his knees up and just started bawling. It was loud and ragged, and he felt a little embarrassed for the boy driving, but he couldn't care less. Riley felt his whole world shatter and break. It hurt too much. Everything just hurt too much. Riley couldn't stop crying. "He's a whore...he's a prostitute..." he sobbed over and over again. Faline merely held him. He clung to her and shuddered, sobbing so violently. "Why would you show me that?" he managed at last. "Faline...why...?"

"I'm sorry." Her voice was calm and collected. "but you had a right to know. You need to know about the person you fell for." She rubbed his back, and despite the situation, Riley couldn't bring himself to resent her. 

"Don't you worry," she soothed. "Let's not focus on this right now. We-Riley, look at me." She brought his horribly tear-stained face up, and gave him a gentle headbutt. "Listen, love, it'll be fine. TK here's blood-bound. He's got us a nice appartment on the upper east side. We don't need rent, and I've got more than you think in the bank. He'll get you a job-shhh," she cooed as Riley began to blubber again. "Hush love. We have a place to stay, TK's got a job all lined up for you, we'll manage, darling. Just rest and we'll sort this out later."

Riley felt his eyelids begin to droop, and soon he was unconscious. When he awoke, he was in a strange bed. He sat up, and realized that this was his new room. It looked nice. Riley got up, and trudged out of his room, down a hallway and into what appeared to be a livingroom/Kitchen area. Faline was going through some boxes, and gave Riley a sorry smile. She moved to the couch, and patted the spot next to her. Riley trudged over feeling numb and hopeless. He sat, and then lay down, resting his head in her lap. Faline patted his head. "Feelin better?" she asked. "No" Riley croaked. Faline frowned. After a moment she asked, "do you want to go to school?"

There was another moment of silence before Riley replied with barely a whisper. 
"No."

Suddenly Liam's cellphone rang, apparently a phone call, it vibed so it became obvious it was just a phone call.

((Sorry for the shortness, I have nothing to contribute))

RIley made no move to grab the phone, which was on the coffe table. He didn't do much of anything. Faline reached over and clicked it open. "hello?" She said in a happy, musical tone.

((Not a problem, love))

"I know Riley's with you, I want to talk to him" Liam said over the other side of the line, he sounded angry, or more like he was
choking.

Faline let out a small humph, and prodded Riley. "For you," she said quietly. Riley didn't move. Faline gave him a gentle shake, and he muttered "I don't want to talk to him."
"Stop being a baby," FAline chided, and soon the two were struggling with the phone, RIley shoving Faline away while FAline tried to press the phone to his ear She eventually got him into a headlock and pressed the phone to is ear. 'Hello?" Riley said in an annoyed huff.

"We need to talk." Liam hissed, he did sound like he was choking for some reason but he didn't give any signs of being distressed,
he actually sounded more like he wanted to kill somebody "And I need my cellphone back, don't chicken out, I'll see you at the park
I saw you at this afternoon, and I mean right now, I'm already here" this said, he hung up leaving no chance to Riley to answer at all.

Riley tossed the phone away and lay back down on the couch. "He wants to talk to me, and I don't wanna see him."
"Hm," was Flaine's only reply as she retrieved the phone. "Where is he? I can deliver a message, if you like." She went to the closet and continued, "of course, you'll have to take me to a movie or something as payment now that you're living with me."

"You'd do that?" Riley asked slowly. Faline nodded and zipped up, grabbing her bag. "Sure. I'll bring my boys for backup just in case." Riley smiled, and told her the location of the park.

~~
Faline walked towards the park slowly. TK was with her, and a few other boys were nearby, waiting. She spotted Liam, and coughed loudly.

Instantly, her team went into action, grabbing Liam, tying him anp, gagging him, and blindfolding him. They carried him as quickly as they could towards the trunk of a car, and threw him in. "Don't be mad, darling," Faline cooed as her team dispersed. And don't be mad at Riley, he has no idea what I'm doing."
~~

Riley jumped when Faline and TK arrived back with a body. He scream. "OH MY FUCKING GOD< FALINE! WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

We got Liam!" she said cheerfully, propping the other boy onto the sofa. Riley was reduced to screaming, as he pulled on his own hair. When he was done, he shouted. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? Oh my god...oh my god..." he began pacing, still not letting go of his hair. "Faline you dipshit, he could press charges! I asked you to tell him to leave me alone, not KIDNAP him!"
"He's fine," Faline insisted as she removed Liam's blindfold.

Riley had his face in my hands. "Oh my god. Oh my GOD," he sobbed. "Liam I am so, so sorry...."

((I am so, so sorry.))