Grey Key Academy (Voice Acting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All lovely posts! But Souris, Liesl is in her room, as are the rest of the characters. ^^ They all start out in their room to converse with their roommate!

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Oops... welp

Would you mind editing, love? ^^'

Yush, I shall... :3

Reactions: Rika
'Tis edited now.

I'll be posting soon, though I'm still waiting for one to make their character and a couple more to post! ^^

Okay, IM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED! This is much better than I thought. My expectations were a 8/10, but it's more like a full 10!

• Love
D'aw, really?! ME TOO! cx I posted by the way! Lol!!

• Love
Soo, is this full..? I've been avoiding it because I'm extremely self conscious of my voice and just talking to people has been enough to give me anxiety attacks, but I've just realized I should probably try to get passed that little issue...

• Love
Soo, is this full..? I've been avoiding it because I'm extremely self conscious of my voice and just talking to people has been enough to give me anxiety attacks, but I've just realized I should probably try to get passed that little issue...
I mean I would kill my third guy off for you if you want to join although I'm not sure if I'm already killing him off for the other person who hasn't posted their CS yet? .-.

Sorry for my terrible voice I'm currently dying of a terrible cold right now, and not coughing during these was the hardest thing I've done .-.

• Love
@Kaz Oh, hello, lovely! I'm afraid to say, but we're chock full of people! ;---; At least you're in my Fruits Basket roleplay? I plan to do more Voice Acting roleplays in the future, though, so you'll be the first one to know when I wanna start one! I promise! I'm so very sorry.

@Dramma No need to kill off your guy. c: You did a marvelous job! <3 Heh!

@Madeline c: Lookin' forward to it!

• Love
I shall reply now!

Reactions: Rika
Well no no, I'm talking about Sean the 14 year old I was already going to kill off due to writers block but then the one person never responded to make the CS? I think someone else joining would be best and if the other person doesn't respond we could reserve it for Kaz?​

My official post is really super long, but before y'all ask, I'm assuming Michael has made it into the meeting room already. it'll make sense when I post it...

Excuse my whispering, my brother is in the kitchen playing with my dog (my comp. is in the kitchen), and my mom is cooking.

@Quiet Souris Oh, goody!

@Dramma Hmm, well, I'll message that person and check with them! <3 Good idea! ^^

@firejay1 Can't wait to see your post, then!

Status
Not open for further replies.