Grey Key Academy (Voice Acting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not actually sure... We just had a bunch of new characters created to fill spots, but now it looks liek someone else is interested, maybe the GM will kill off her new character to make room for you! Or open a couple more spots. (We're still looking for a treasurer)

Reactions: Quiet Souris
Appearance:
55831954.jpg

Name:
Winter Queen

"Want some candy"
Sexuality:
bisexual

Religion:
Christian

Personality(5 Words to Describe):
tomboy,kind,quite,weird,intelligent

Brief Background
Winter was born into a rich family.Ever since she was a baby she don't wear skirts or dress. Lived in Tokyo, Japan and she always did very weird things. When she was 3 people start calling her a alien. She always loved to hang out with the boys more than the girls.Winter ever never thought she was the best of the best she just thought. She just like everyone else, Normal.One day she got a letter then headed to Germany for her new school.

Position in the Club:
Representative

Talent:
working out problems in her minds,skate boarding,running

Roommate: undetermined​

I'll record the dialogue soon
Ijigen Souji [一言 颯太]

Name
Ichigen Souji

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Religion
Christianity but acknowledge as Catholic

Personality
`Appears to be quiet but his actually a talkative ones
`Joke at the wrong time
`A total baka
`Always think comrade precious
`His weakness are otaku merchandise shove him one and he be all yours

Brief Background
Little did anyone know that Souji used to be an honor student, his high reputation live up his family legacy until one day, he was forced to throw away his only friendship with a commoner and ever since that day, he became a full fledged otaku who only play games at home despite still getting a straight As apart from physical education which he got B.
"Hello my name is Souji"

Position in the Club
Representative

Talent
-High Hypothesis Skills
-High observation skills

Roommate
Undetermined
Grey Key Academy 2014

Last edited:
  • Love
@Vegnya Oh, I'm so very sorry, the fault is mine. :c If someone is willing to kill off their extra guy character, you could join as a male, but not a female. I'm so very sorry!

@firejay1 ^^ Good job on both! But you're right, Michelle's was better. Her quote made me feel stupid. XD Haha!

@Nyuls Lovely character, but we're closed now when it comes to girls, I'm afraid. :c <3 I'm sorry!

@Greedy Donuts What a cutie! ^^ I'll kill off my guy character to make room for you. Accepted.

@Souris Okay, Salvatore can be the treasurer! c:

Ki.. .kill?! XS but it would be a waste right?
(will record later on~)

N-No! It wouldn't be a waste. I'll use him for something else. And thank you, Dramma, if someone wishes to join with a guy, go on ahead. c:

Okay, who is in favor that we start the IC?

Can I do my character's first posts tomorrow, though? Or later at night. Like I said... weekends...

@Madeline Haha, what an enthusiastic one! c: I am too! ><

@firejay1 That's quite alright! We're in no rush. :3

ANOTHER IDEA: For those that can't post the second the IC forum is made, they all could arrive at the school at different times, like some people from different places have to take different planes or something. That way it seems natural and more realistic. Unless one of our characters was living in Germany.....

Well, I plan for us to begin the first morning before the Club meeting. ^^ They'll all already be settled in, and have woken up and getting more familiar with their roommate, and then go to the meeting. If that's alright.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sure. I'm planning my characters' intros now! *gulps* *thinking to self, 'How stuck-up should I make Evelyn appear?'*

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
OOOHHH! Yes!

Reactions: Rika
@Vegnya Oh, I'm so very sorry, the fault is mine. :c If someone is willing to kill off their extra guy character, you could join as a male, but not a female. I'm so very sorry!

Thank you. No need to apologize. I actually should be apologizing since having a spot here would mean eliminating one of your extras. Besides, I am no longer capable of providing a voice that sounds remotely female. Smoking does that to ya. I shall provide a completed character sheet as soon as I can.

• Love
YEAH! Just give me a second, I have to play Minecraft with bro to stop him from badgering me. :(

@Souris Haha! <3 Yess!

@Vegnya No need to apologize! It was a lot of responsibility playing three characters, I'm sure. Orr, probably wouldn't be a big deal to Dramma. ^^ Heh, but I look forward to seeing your sheet!

@Madeline No rush, dear!

• Love
Just awesome!!!

I am replying right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.