Gracie and Joey in 10 Years

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He doesn't care for me. Just himself and his career" she sighed

She set the mop down and turned to her. "So that makes it okay to use my husband?"

"No" she cried "I know I was wrong but I haven't felt that way in ages, like someone actually enjoyed being around me. Don't be angry at Joe"

She frowned. "What about Mom or Dad or me even? We enjoy being around you. You don't need someone like that, Rebecca. I thought you knew that."

"Do you though?" She sighed "I'm just so lonely, Grace"

She sighed. "I know. That doesn't make it right though and it doesn't mean I'm still not mad."

"Don't be mad at him" she looked away "I approached when I knew he'd be weakest"

Her eyes widened. "Rebecca!" she screamed. "How could you!"

She looked at her sister and the anger left her face. "Rebecca," she said quietly. "It's alright. I'm glad you told me."

"It's not" she looked up at her sister sadly "you're so lucky"

"You have to keep looking," she said. "The right one will come. For now I think you should stay with Mojean, if not for your sake for your children's."

"I've tried others" she sighed "very time he's away"

She looked away. "I don't know what to tell you. I'm not saying you should give up on men, but maybe you're meant to do something different."

She smiled. "I'll have to ask Joe but our house is always open for you, even if we're gone."

Status
Not open for further replies.