Gracie and Joey in 10 Years

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I left the kids alone" she sighed "I have to dash"

She nodded and hugged her. "I'm glad this didn't come between us," she whispered.

She waved back and went into the kitchen to make lunch for Joe. She brought it up to the bedroom and opened the door gently.

She put the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at him. "Why're you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"I heard you and Rebecca talking" he said awkwardly

She nodded. "It's nothing you should be worried about."

She shook her head. "Not anymore. Don't worry about anything right now, though." She kissed his forehead.

"I did it because I was worried" he looked down and sighed "I thought I wasn't good enough for you"

She shook her head. "You are," she whispered. "But you don't have to do that anymore. I promise."

"I mean you don't have to worry about anything, especially not being good enough for me." She took his left and and showed him the ring. "We're in this together, now. There are no secrets or worried feelings or stress or joy and happiness that we don't both share."

He kissed her hand "talking of sharing secrets, want to know where we are honeymooning?"

Status
Not open for further replies.