Gracie and Joey in 10 Years

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She chuckled and helped him into the wheelchair, huffing and puffing. "You need to lay off the snacks," she breathed as she got behind him and began wheeling him out of the room.

She smiled and walked out of the hospital and to the car, helping him into the car and started the car up. "I'm going to make you a special lunch. What would you like?"

Last edited by a moderator:
She blushed. "I don't think we can do that for a little while. How about some soup and crackers?"

She drove until they reached the house. She helped him into the house and up to the bed, pushing the dogs off.

"Call Rebby" he smiled groggily from the bed

She pursed her lips. "Give me a minute," she said, tidying the room before picking up the phone and calling Rebecca.

"Hey," she said. "So I was wondering if you could come over for a few minutes and see how Joe's doing. He's just had surgery and is asking for you." She tried to hide the venom and jealousy from her voice.

"Sure, I'll be over right away" she grinned "Be right there" she hung up

She hung up and walked back to Joe. "Is there anything I can get you, dear?" she asked softly, smoothing his sheets.

He was snuggled up to his pillow, sleeping quietly

She kissed his forehead gently and left the room to go wait for Rebecca, the dogs following her, expecting food.

She waved half-heartedly and beckoned for her to come inside.

"He's doing better than I expected," she said, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall. "I have a few questions to ask you while he's resting, though."

Status
Not open for further replies.