GoT is back! (Spoilers possible! Read at your own risk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all motherfuckers are getting hype about the wrong thing.

EURON GREYJOY IS BACK TO MAKE THE BASED FANTASY VIKINGS BASED AGAIN.

PIRATE KING HYPE, FRIENDS. PIRATE KING HYPE.

Euron just fuckin' chucked Balon like some Antiques Roadshow garbage. To the Sea Stone chair with him!

KINGSMOOOOOOT! Only been waiting fucking 3 seasons for it.

Also, Euron and Wun Wun in an episode. I feel validated.

Reactions: Grothnor
That is how you start of a a fucking season. Set up the shot with ep one. Sink a three pointer with the second.

Euron was as gloriusly doomsaying and badass as I remember. Also, Goddamn when Reek asked for a horse, I wanted to cry. That actor have really risen to the task of making him sympathetic. ;_;

Sexy Jesus will finally begin training Arya in earnest! Sansa finally starting to show the Stark in her. SNOWWWBOOWWWLLLL

Ramsey; Dammit man, you can't just go around feeding people to your dogs.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dervish and Greenie
Ramsey; Dammit man, you can't just go around feeding people to your dogs.
Alright, I admit that got a laugh out of me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ramsey can totally feed people to his dogs all he wants. He's the Warden of the North, you know. 8D

Hm... @Jorick - Your avatar/signature keeps reminding me we haven't seen any of Littlefinger yet.

Unless I was looking the other direction when he popped on screen? o.O

Nope, he hasn't been around yet, though I expect he'll show up soon.

I hope sooner rather than later, as in the next episode lol. He's not really a favourite, but he's definitely interesting, and I can't find Game of Thrones complete without him around.

I might be misremembering but was he in the latest "On the next episode" part? Maybe he was on the "whats happened so far part".

Maybe he was on the "whats happened so far part".
I wouldn't be surprised if it was this, as I remember they went pretty far back in seasons on the 'previous in GoT'.

Hm... @Jorick - Your avatar/signature keeps reminding me we haven't seen any of Littlefinger yet.

Unless I was looking the other direction when he popped on screen? o.O
Nope, no trace of him yet. He's probably off trying to find more women to push from high places, or screw up the rest of their lives. He's a real lady killer that one.

Reactions: Greenie
Nope, no trace of him yet. He's probably off trying to find more women to push from high places, or screw up the rest of their lives. He's a real lady killer that one.
And that made me laugh too. Shame on me.

Littlefinger wasn't in the next episode preview unless he was the person to whom Cersei said "If someone is planning to make our losses their gains I want to hear it." Only got a brief glimpse of that person from behind and to the side, and the side of the face didn't give enough detail for me to tell who it was, but based on context it was either Littlefinger or Qyburn since the former is known to have a network of spies and the latter took over Varys' spymaster position.

Poor Ramsay.

Father poisoned by his enemies, mother and brother died in childbirth...

What will the Boltons do?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Poor Ramsay.

Father poisoned by his enemies, mother and brother died in childbirth...

What will the Boltons do?
Don't forget his wife ran away with his slave boy. Poor Ramsay.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Don't forget his wife ran away with his slave boy. Poor Ramsay.
And he treated her so well too. No one saw that coming.

Am I the only one who's hoping that Ramsay and Brienne don't fight? I'd really hate to see her killed off by him. She deserves a better death than that, if she gets killed off. (Considering that people like her, it's very possible she won't live to see the end of the season.)

• Bucket of Rainbows

Am I the only one who's hoping that Ramsay and Brienne don't fight? I'd really hate to see her killed off by him. She deserves a better death than that, if she gets killed off. (Considering that people like her, it's very possible she won't live to see the end of the season.)
I know right? Complete shocked!

Man, I really don't want Brienne to die D: People with honour in Game of Thrones are such a rare breed and always dying. I want to see one live for once.

I don't want to see them fight either, but mainly because I just want the show to focus on the hype and tension of the Bastardbowl that's going to be coming to Winterfell soon. Jon Snow/Stark vs Ramsay Snow/Bolton in a titanic battle of the bastards, it'll be great.

And if Jon dies he can always use the Melisandre cheat and come back and win the second time around. 8D

I don't want to see them fight either, but mainly because I just want the show to focus on the hype and tension of the Bastardbowl that's going to be coming to Winterfell soon. Jon Snow/Stark vs Ramsay Snow/Bolton in a titanic battle of the bastards, it'll be great.

And if Jon dies he can always use the Melisandre cheat and come back and win the second time around. 8D
I'm pretty sure that's a one time only deal. Plus, we don't know for sure if dying and coming back changed him. I'm wondering if they're going to do a scene that shows what went on with him while he was dead. Did he have some encounter with his family? Did he end up going to hell? Or are they going to use their fall back for him and say he knows nothing?

"So, what was it like to be dead?"

"I don't know...."

Going by Brienne's track record, she'll be the one to give Ramsay the ass-kicking he has coming.

Reactions: Greenie

Mellysandals just unlocked the Konami Code.

I wonder what shape ol' Lord Dondarian's in with Thoros. Probably held together with duct tape at this point.

And I wonder when Ramsay will call upon his bard uncle Michael to win over the North. Awesome part in the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.