GoT is back! (Spoilers possible! Read at your own risk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway through- MUST WATCH THIS EPISODE! Definitely made up for last week so far. :)

OMG! HE'S ALIVE!!!!! HE LIVES! Melisandre is the hero of the day!!!!!

Last edited:
Fuck Yes that episode rocked

Yes. Yes it did. If that's how the rest of the season goes, then this season is going to be awesome.

Yes. Yes it did. If that's how the rest of the season goes, then this season is going to be awesome.
yeah that first episode made me so mad

Just as expected: first episode was slow recap/setup, second episode brings the real shit and moves things along. Great episode overall, the fake out at the last bit had me thinking they might screw with viewer expectation and not take the obvious route, but I don't hate that it was just a fake out and they ended up doing the obvious thing anyway. Should make for some interesting things to come in the next episode, at least.

I know it's stupid, but I hate seeing the Flayed Man banner on Winterfell during the opening credits T.T

Finally finished watching and woooah O.O I loved the last episode, but this one was even better! I'm so stoked for next week! I can't keep the grin off my face!

I was only really disappointed about one thing, and that was the standoff at Castle Black. But damn....when the giant smacked that dude's head into the the wall and tossed him to the ground like a used tissue....yeah, I don't think I'd be fighting either. Too bad it wasn't Ollie.

The world's going to be going to hell now because Ramsay is a heartless mother fucker, and he has nothing to keep him in check. I did walk out for that part, because I knew what was going to happen with the baby and I just couldn't watch. Made my husband tell me when it was over.

I'm wondering if they're going to delve into Hordor's backstory a bit more though. Not sure if they do in the books, because I flaked out on my attempt to read them before the season started. >_> I really do need to get on that.

I'm wondering if they're going to delve into Hordor's backstory a bit more though.
I do hope they go more into this. It was really interesting to watch Hodor talk! And to find out more about Bran. And where the heck is Rickon? Lol. I miss seeing Shaggydog XD

I actually did not expect Ramsay to off Roose. I mean, I should have, but I didn't. I'm wondering if it was a smart move of his to go after Walder Frey's family? Hm. Well I suppose we shall see :D

Tyrion was a total boss, loved seeing Viserion and Rhaegal once more.

King's Landing didn't interest me much this time either, although I have to admit I am worried about the brainwashing Tommen will receive.

"What is dead may never die". Should be fun to see what's happening at Pyke. Sunday can't come too soon!

I do hope they go more into this. It was really interesting to watch Hodor talk! And to find out more about Bran. And where the heck is Rickon? Lol. I miss seeing Shaggydog XD

I actually did not expect Ramsay to off Roose. I mean, I should have, but I didn't. I'm wondering if it was a smart move of his to go after Walder Frey's family? Hm. Well I suppose we shall see :D

Tyrion was a total boss, loved seeing Viserion and Rhaegal once more.

King's Landing didn't interest me much this time either, although I have to admit I am worried about the brainwashing Tommen will receive.

"What is dead may never die". Should be fun to see what's happening at Pyke. Sunday can't come too soon!
Well, if he plans a wedding for Ramsay, we know what's going to happen. XD

But yeah, I don't think it was a very smart move on Ramsay's part. Even if he can get everyone to buy into the idea of Roose being poisoned by an enemy, there's still going to be a lot of questions being asked. Plus, with all Ramsay's insane ideas, I'm pretty sure that he's not going to have nearly as many supporters as he thinks he is. The few who are crazy enough to go after Castle Black are probably just as insane as Ramsay is though, so maybe we can get all of the nutjobs wiped out in one sweep. The funny thing is, they don't realize that the wildlings are close by, and they might be prepared to deal with the Night's Watch, but nothing is going to prepare them for that fight.

The black wedding, lol.

Hm, I wouldn't be surprised in the least however if one of Walder's own child offed him. The guy is old and they could probably do with a new leader. I'm not even sure who they would be allied with now. Not the Lannisters.

Jon's back (?), and Sansa and Rickon are both headed for Castle Black Stark kids finally reuniting? I've been waiting for that since the second season, but something tells me I will be waiting longer still.

Surprisingly, I actually felt bad for Theon last night. The poor guy sounded so damn lost it was close to heartbreaking.

Reactions: Greenie
Surprisingly, I actually felt bad for Theon last night. The poor guy sounded so damn lost it was close to heartbreaking.
Yeah. To be honest, while I hated his betrayal of the Starks, I felt bad for him from the start. He never really belonged anywhere. He blew off the one place that was like home for his homeland and that turned out sour. And then things turned from sour to rotten with Ramsay. He's as broken as heck and I doubt he's going to get fixed any time soon. I was hoping he'd stay with Sansa, Brienne and Pod, but I'm guessing we're going to see more of him at the Iron Islands. At least Yara seems to care for him, for the most part.

I'm disappointed Roose of all people didn't anticipate that betrayal. He's been hinting at Ramsey's demise for like three seasons if his son was born and pretty much told him last ep if he didn't get Sansa back he was dead to Roose. It was pretty obvious once the threat of the son was confirmed it was on.

I could see a son of Walder offing him. The son of Bolton and son of Karstack have already taken their fathers places, the age of the young man is coming. Its Boardwalk Empire all over again.

Bran's little scene felt a bit weak. It was like a part of ep 1 they couldn't fit in so they chucked it in ep 2, same as the King's Landing part. Plus what were we meant to infer from Jamie's scene? Is he captured now? Is he dead? Did he get to leave safely since he didn't attack the head sparrow? Too ambiguous.

Bran's little scene felt a bit weak. It was like a part of ep 1 they couldn't fit in so they chucked it in ep 2, same as the King's Landing part. Plus what were we meant to infer from Jamie's scene? Is he captured now? Is he dead? Did he get to leave safely since he didn't attack the head sparrow? Too ambiguous.
I can agree with this. I was expecting more Bran, so that was another thing I was disappointed in.

I was wondering that myself. They just showed it, then left it for the rest of the episode. Are we supposed to assume that he slaughtered everyone and rolled out with one hand still intact? And the scene with Tommen and Cersei felt totally forced. She's never been one not to forgive her children for things. If anything, how she treats her kids is her only redeeming quality. That scene just felt like 'Well, you're my only kid left so I'll let it slide for now'.

Status
Not open for further replies.