FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
_20170602_154528.jpg

blue Take a dip in the life of luxury as Gossip Girl, a ruthless and mysterious blogger that reveals secrets, leads you through the over priced, upper class lives of Chicago's finest. With roller coaster romances and piles of secrets hiding away for Gossip Girl to find, this is sure to bring the Gold Coast and its drama into the limelight.

It seems Gossip Girl has gone from NYC's Constance to Chicago's Ravenwood Heights: School for the Popular, the Famous, and the Stupidly Rich. Children of pop icons, models, CEO's, and more reside in this Chicago playground disguised as a school, and its her next target. As a new school year comes around, who knows what will be found out. Good luck keeping your secrets a secret.

GG-banner-gossip-girl-book-series-6039580-800-100_20170602145945019.jpg
GG-banner-gossip-girl-book-series-6039580-800-100.jpg
GG-banner-gossip-girl-book-series-6039580-800-100_20170602144550601.jpg
GG-banner-gossip-girl-book-series-6039580-800-100_20170602145945019_20170602155240276.jpg

And no. This is not the kids of the original cast.
Also you do not know the show or even watch it. To sum it's all up; Drama. Scandals. 1% Education and 99% Teenage Hormonal Insanity. Plus a dew life lessons here and there.
(Credit to @Mundane Monster for summery that I sorta stole.) :p

Gossip Girl follows the lives of privileged teenagers on the upper east side. Serena Van Der Woodsen is a blonde and beautiful socialite, Everyone knows Serena. Blair Waldorf is Serena's best friend but it's always about Serena not Blair. Nate Archibald is Blair's boyfriend but ever since Serena came back from boarding school Nate has been acting strange? Chuck Bass a rich and arrogant person. Daniel Humphrey a loney boy from Brooklyn, NY who nobody knows. Follow the lives of this guilty pleasure.
[warning=red]
Rules:
1. Try to keep males and females even number. I want to pair off for couples and it hard with odd number. So make sure their is 1 straight guy for every straight woman, 1 gay guy for every gay guy, and 1 lesbian for every lesbian. Also I dont want everyone to be some grade level.

2. Fade to black on anything sexual. If you wish to get dirty do it in PM's. Iwaku rules apply with teens x teen and adult x adult. If your an adult member and your romantic partner is played by teen member it will have to stay faded.

3. Play as many character's as you want just make sure you can keep up with them all. Be dedicated, no one likes to wait on others. So I ask PLEASE post as often as you can. And if for what ever reason someone is gone PLEASE keep them updated.

4. I will post as Gossip Girl and maybe a GM who I choose to help. You guys can however PM me the gossip you think should be posted as Gossip Girl. Just make sure the PM title is Gossip Girl or GG.

5. I shouldn't have to say this but I will, please tag those you are interacting with and if they dont reply in a day PM them or me.
[/warning]

BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Year: (seniors are NPC's)

Character Name:

Alias: (name gossip girl gives you make its simple and easy to remember)

Sexuality:

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair: (natural color if they dye it)

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:
(Photo if you've got one, and usual outfit)

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

RELATIONSHIPS (everyone who is in rp must be on here)

Best Friend(s):

Friends:

Frienemy:

Family: (only if you have a member who goes to the school)

Tag me in the cs once you have completed it for an over view. I'll let you know if I need you to change some things and when your excepted you'll be added to the list below.
This character sheet is for characters who might make an appearance now and again but are not a "main" character. Example would be a family members who do not attend the school but might have gone. A butler or maid who you use often but would only appear for a little while. Also add this to the "main" character they are used for. Ex: Sara's Maid's CS would be under neath Sara CS.

Name:

Personality:

Relations: (mom, dad, sister, brother, maid etc.)

Appearance:

Characters

@PhantomThief715
Cornelia Rosewood/Empress
@Felilla
Lorelei Fairchild/Countess

Last edited:
pJ7Gv.gif

So in for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
I AM IN FOR THIS!!!!!! I have only watched the show ten times at least... <.<

3733631-tumblr_inline_mvdxsasozy1rp7f7b.gif

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
And the Character Sheet is up!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Most likely making one guy and one girl. (Maybe someone like Blair and a guy like... I don't know, but my girl is definitely going to have a Jenny and Blair flare to her XD).
blair-waldorf-gif-gossip-girl-favim-com-4034888.gif

307858211db61c9a6986f0c89c7a0d10.gif

fe553fc209ab5ecfc3402f6d900f47a2.gif

Last edited:
I will more then likely be doing a Serena like character and that of a Dan Humphrey or Vanessa.^^

tumblr_ogv0ooTMA21r3wezro1_500.gif

tumblr_m1mqs4shlr1r73s0fo1_500.gif

tumblr_ohhlqkZGPw1vdt1cpo1_500.gif

@PhantomThief715
These are my faces for now... might change no idea yet.

Chloe Bridges: The Blair/Jenny mix.
0b03fdb7507551f0929e03ca972d59b2.jpg

c8bdff18b5c7f441b267d403a6dffc9b.jpg

Serghinio Wooter: King of Fashion XD (Also step-brother to Chloe's char)
f68138f8134374ace076a1278589292a.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

Last edited:
My girl is gonna be Blair and Chucks love child XD.

My girl is gonna be Blair and Chucks love child XD.
That's cute... a whole lot of insanity. Her and my girl would get along... or fight like legendary rivals XD.

That's cute... a whole lot of insanity. Her and my girl would get along... or fight like legendary rivals XD.
Both who knows. Anyways how the hell do you guys fine these photos XD.

Never seen the show, seems too drama-e for my liking. Good luck

Alright , So I have decided on my roles and without further ado! Let's meet them!

Serena Vanderwoodsen Version
FC: Alexandra Park
tumblr_o004f3vWjj1tetqggo2_400.gif

Vanessa Abrams kind of character ~ FC: Zendaya
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f44375031797a5f50424e727138513d3d2d3238313137323031362e313435663339326264323139626234653331363832363633373232362e676966

Last edited:
So this is about the kids of the cast from Gossip Girl ?

I don't think so. I think the kids are just kids of rich and famous people? Because if they are the kids of the original cast... that would make this a small rp.

My girl might act like Blair/Jenny but her parents are not Blair or Jenny same for her step-brother. Her mother and his father are together and her mother is a Fashion Designer and his father is a CEO of a big time Music Company (Out The Box Entertainment)

@PhantomThief715 they don't have to be kids from the original cast right? That would be too boring for me XD.

Oh my gosh I love this show.. This sounds so cute.

[fieldbox="Cory, teal, solid"]
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Year: Junior

Character Name:
Cornelia Marianne Rosewood

Alias:
Friends - Cory
Gossip Girl - Empress

Sexuality:
Straight

Ethnicity:
Italian American

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'8

Hair:
Dark brown

Eyes:
Silver/ gray

Distinguishing Marks:
N/A

General Appearance: FC: Elizabeth Gillies
Elizabeth-Gillies-new-HD-wallpapers.png
tumblr_lw31eeeiN31qhpc3b.gif
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
To either take over the world or destroy it.

Aspirations:
Once she graduates from high school shell take the world by storm, making a name fore herself in her fathers company more then she already has.

Hobbies/Talents:
Dancing
Figure skating
Shopping
Volleyball
Clubing
Swimming in a pool
Photography
Violin
Piano
Street Racing
Acting
Script Writing
Modeling

Inabilities:
Drawing
Sewing
Track Running

Fears:
Even though she is an amazing swimmer being dumped off into water that she cant touch or see the bottom to freaks her out and she panics. Height. Snakes. Losing everything she has.

General Personality:
Cory is a force of nature she will either rule the world or distort it there is no inbetween. She's the charming devil at the center of all the intrigues, the go-to person when something naughty needs to be said and she's the most self-aware of the Gold Coast high schoolers. Entertaining and observationally smart, she's the friend who says all the things you want to say but can't, and she tempts you in ways that you want to be tempted. She's confident, cool, composed,witty, and becomes a crazy bitch when needed.

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Cory grew up in a family full of celebrates and socialites. Then again what was to expect in a family that currently owned the worlds largest business in the entertainment industry. Nyx Enterprises is know for its vase fields in the industry having holds on every field from Film and Theater to Fashion and Music.

As a child she spent most of her time with her older brother who is the current CEO. Her father was a busy man and her mother was a starlet and trophy wife. She rarely saw her parents and when she did they'd fight about how my father couldn't spend time with the family like her mother tried to do even if it was only for the weekends.

Cory was daddies little Princess and he'd buy her just about anything but she still had the mind set of work to get her own things even if it was just doing favors for her dad like being the face of a new clothing line which she often was. She had been featured in many movies along side her mother and modeled many clothing lines for her cousin. She has even written a few scripts for plays that then latter turned into films.

When Cory was a lot younger she would do competitions playing the violin and piano, though she had the skills, talent and even drive to make it bigger then she already was she soon stopped sad that the only ones she wanted to hear her play never attended the performances. Even to this day she is recognized for her talent and is often sot after for them. To this day she still plays but does so in secret for only her to hear.

The only sport she ever did was volleyball and every summer her and her brother tag team the annual beach volleyball tournament winning top rank each year.

RELATIONSHIPS (everyone who is in rp must be on here)

Best Friend(s):

Friends:

Frienemy:

Family: (only if you have a member who goes to the school)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I don't think so. I think the kids are just kids of rich and famous people? Because if they are the kids of the original cast... that would make this a small rp.

My girl might act like Blair/Jenny but her parents are not Blair or Jenny same for her step-brother. Her mother and his father are together and her mother is a Fashion Designer and his father is a CEO of a big time Music Company (Out The Box Entertainment)

@PhantomThief715 they don't have to be kids from the original cast right? That would be too boring for me XD.

The original cast shouldn't be in this at all.
When I say they where their love child I meant this girl is what their love child would turn out to be. No relationship to chuck or Blair.

The original cast shouldn't be in this at all.
When I say they where their love child I meant this girl is what their love child would turn out to be. No relationship to chuck or Blair.
Oh ok good^^ XD **wipes forehead** was nervous lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.