Gossip Girl: Lips Never Stay Sealed [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Justinaholic - Whenever man.. Lemme know when you're on Skype XD

Oh man, I forgot to watch this thread and haven't gotten any alerts for it!

Character sheet will be up tomorrow for sure. I got to busy today.

Working on my CS sheet now new face claim is going to be ZENDAYA if that's alright
e4f0f8989b502806d412a3e716a3b127.jpg

Also I was looking at the thread to post the character sheets in. I'm working on mine right now but my character sheet layout is making me want to pull out my hair. Can I use the layout that everyone's used so far for their character sheets. I'll change it up of course. I just didn't know who it belonged to and didn't want to use it without their permission. But since everyone has used it so far I don't know who to ask for permission.

Working on my CS sheet now new face claim is going to be ZENDAYA if that's alright

Also I was looking at the thread to post the character sheets in. I'm working on mine right now but my character sheet layout is making me want to pull out my hair. Can I use the layout that everyone's used so far for their character sheets. I'll change it up of course. I just didn't know who it belonged to and didn't want to use it without their permission. But since everyone has used it so far I don't know who to ask for permission.
of course you can :) You dont have to ask us for these stuff haha It was indicated that it was just reference. You dont have to follow it 100% hahaha

Reactions: Sailor Pluto
Started working on my character sheet didn't plan for this character to come out this way but damn she's a bitch lol

Never played a bitchy role either so this should be fun

Reactions: B l u E s
Started working on my character sheet didn't plan for this character to come out this way but damn she's a bitch lol

Never played a bitchy role either so this should be fun
Well if u need tips... Literally all my girls chars are bitches xD.

My two guys will be up this weekend^^

Character Sheet is up just need the history and writing sample and I'll be finished with it.

Reactions: B l u E s
Okay guys, I'm so soryr, but I can't do this. I just don't have the time. I'm so tired and overwhelmed right now.

Reactions: Akashi
Okay guys, I'm so soryr, but I can't do this. I just don't have the time. I'm so tired and overwhelmed right now.
Its okay :) hope you get around your stuff! Dont be shy to ask to come back if you find time and still interested :)

OMG Zendaya... my like number one celebrity Crush... like damn XD

Both my CSes should be up this weekend. XD

mine were deleted.... have to restart.. urg.

These cses and a few other rp cses are Priority Number one tomorrow. Got into working on ic posts today and legit forgot about cses, I apologize but tomorrow characters will be up.

I actually want to join but ya know i'm shy and xD I'll try to create a character sheet right now (If I can) :)

Reactions: Akashi
Oh my goshh I love Gossip Girl! (Well I love the idea of it...I never got past season 1) but I would love to join if I can!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.