Gossip Girl: Lips Never Stay Sealed [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. Both are from that soapy but awful show PLL... Though I'd say Shay Mitchell.. XDD

even tho I have seen that FC in quite the RPs on this site. You could go with Lucy Hale as well, that's fine by me. She looks good too.

Hmm.. Both are from that soapy but awful show PLL... Though I'd say Shay Mitchell.. XDD

even tho I have seen that FC in quite the RPs on this site. You could go with Lucy Hale as well, that's fine by me. She looks good too.
PLL is a bomb ass show so shut up Akashi xD

@Justinaholic - shush you.. They've dragged the show from one season to another.. Its being milked and nwo its shit, has been for like 3 seasons. I only watched the first and the 2nd season as well. It is just so predictable and full of shit lol..

yeah, first episode weirded me out. Like wtf is wrong with people and playing with spirits. Really.? Im scared of that shit
xD rofl... if you watched more you would know what really happened XD rofl.

@Justinaholic - shush you.. They've dragged the show from one season to another.. Its being milked and nwo its shit, has been for like 3 seasons. I only watched the first and the 2nd season as well. It is just so predictable and full of shit lol..
You know what... whatever. It's still a great how and six seasons still going strong XD

Both of my characters, Brogen and Evander, are completed and ready for relations!

Thank you! I tried very hard to make them interesting and different.
You did a great job :)
Just, since it is a sensitive topic like depression, self-mutilation and all, I want you to be careful when you roleplay it to not offend anyone and make it immature :)

From what I saw, your a good roleplayer and won't do that. But just in case :)

This goes for everyone btw! Sensitive topics are to be taken seriously... And I won't the OUTMOST respect especially in ooc :)

If it's in character for someone to just downright bully someone for that or just be mean about it, go for it because its your character and its part of The story.

But ooc, id rather not have anyone triggered :)

You did a great job :)
Just, since it is a sensitive topic like depression, self-mutilation and all, I want you to be careful when you roleplay it to not offend anyone and make it immature :)

From what I saw, your a good roleplayer and won't do that. But just in case :)

This goes for everyone btw! Sensitive topics are to be taken seriously... And I won't the OUTMOST respect especially in ooc :)

If it's in character for someone to just downright bully someone for that or just be mean about it, go for it because its your character and its part of The story.

But ooc, id rather not have anyone triggered :)
So Brogen used to cut and still has depression but I won't go into explicit detail about the cutting -- she'll just be quite sad all the time. Is that okay? I don't want to break the rules or anything.

So Brogen used to cut and still has depression but I won't go into explicit detail about the cutting -- she'll just be quite sad all the time. Is that okay? I don't want to break the rules or anything.
Yes! it's perfectly fine with me :)
I was just warning. If EVER you want to go into details, put them in spoilers :)

Oh, not a specific roleplay site. Just things like Wattpad and emails and sometimes Facebook. Why?
ouhh facebook roleplay xD Had a hell of trouble with these people lmfao. So much RL drama ends up being shared there.

wattpad sounds fun.

and i was just asking out of curiosity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.