Good Times

• Thread starter MurasakiXTakusoXNexass
  • Start date
"Thank you." Tori softly replied to her, climbing down slowly with the assistance of Chiyako. What an embarrassment it is, to not be able to climb down like all other nekos.

"It's nothing." Chiyako said brushing it off. She was still wondering what had happened to the neko to make her so afraid of heights. Maybe she fell or something. "Now which way do you think the cafeteria is?" Chiyako looked around.

Tori brought her nose up and sniffed in the air if there's any scent of food. Apparently there was, a little from the right. It was a very faint scent of steamed salmon. Tori could almost taste the pink flesh in her mouth but snapped out of it.

"I think it's here.." Tori murmured, hold Chiyako's hands and lead the way

"Terin..." he replied disappointed that he couldn't keep a secret from just a girl. He folded his arms on his you desk and rested his head on them. "But are you sure you won't tell?" he asked his voice a bit muffled in his sleeves.

"Course I won't, Terin." Annabelle said, looking at him with a peaked curiosity. "But if you're worried, here's a secret of mine, okay? That way, if I tell, you can tell." She leaned down, putting her mouth next to his ear and whispering softly, "I may be a leader's daughter, but I run the underground crime in these parts. I know every hitter, killer, dealer, anyone around. Want something? I can probably get it, for a price." She straightened up again, smiling softly as if she hadn't said a word. "Anyway, this place is only for show really. We come here for our parents benefit, not our own." She nodded toward her brother, who nodded in acknowledgement. "Mikey and I only came to get away from our dad. But, enough about that." She said, pulling a free chair from a desk and sitting in it where she'd been standing. "How old are you, Terin? If you don't mind me asking."

Chiyako allowed the neko to lead her through the halls on the way to the cafeteria. She was confused by her own actions. Why was she being so nice to this strange girl? Why was she letting her grab her like this? Chiyako wondered why she felt so comfortable around her. "Are we close yet?" Chiyako said. She didn't like how close the two were getting.

He lifted his head "I don't mind, I'm 16, but...do you actually participate in those things?" he said looking around nervously "I mean it's wrong and you know it, but you continue anyways, for what, just business?". He put his head back down on his arms so that only one I was eye was visible to see her. He shuffled his feet waiting for an answer to this question he wanted to ask for a long time.

"I don't kill, I don't do the drugs sold; I just make the connections for people." Annabelle said, shrugging. "It's not right, no, and it's not something I'm proud of, but the money isn't for me or my brother." She looked away, blinking slowly; "Medical bills don't pay for themselves, and a leader's salary isn't exactly enough to save our mother. Dad doesn't ask, we don't tell; long as mom lives." She shook her head, clearing those thought from her mind, "I'm the best connection anyone can have, because I know everyone that needs to be known." She gave Terin a soft smile, "I'm sixteen too, my brother's a year older at seventeen, but still."

"Mmhmm," tori replied in a whispering tone. The scent has gotten stronger. Hopefully, that was the right way.

Tori turned sharply to the left before letting go of Chiyako's hands. They had arrived at the cafeteria. There were many varieties of food, from dried blood sticks to raw meat, nuts and bolts to smoked salmon.

Tori turned around to Chiyako. "You've got money, no? Here, I'll give you some." She handed Chiyako some gold coins before rushing off to buy salmon.

Chiyako looked down at her hand. She wasn't planning on buying the food. She slipped the coins in her pocket with the intention of returning them to the neko shortly. She then walked through the lines looking for something good to eat. She found a plate of pizza that looks large enough to fill her and took it walking back out of the line. Then she walked over to a table sitting down waiting for the neko to sit down before she started eating.

After buying a bowl of steamed salmon, Tori carefully walked to where Chiyako was sitting and sat in front of her. She rubbed her hands in pleasure before diving into her food.

Her mannerisms were almost cat-like, the way she ate, and how she ate bits and pieces in her mouth. She looked up at Chiyako to see a pizza in front of her.

"C'mon, Chiyako, eat~" Tori said, mouth full of the pink flesh of the salmon. She rarely raised her voice to a normal tone, usually a soft one, or a mumble.

"Oh um... yea..." Chiako said getting out of her daze. She had been staring at one of the fitness posters that were plastered on every wall at the school. She picked up her pizza and took a bite, putting it back down and fishing the coins out of her pocket. "Here is the money you gave me by the way, I didn't need it." She said handing it back to Tori

"You sure? What it you wanted another helping?" Tori asked while chewing her food. Salmon makes her extra vocal, and it's sure doing a good job now. She noticed Chiyako staring at a poster and read it. It was one of those fitness posters things. "Wanna lose weight, huh?" Tori jokingly said to Chiyako, hoping she won't get too touchy on it. In Tori's perspective, Chiyako seemed healthy and fine.

"No, I just can't help but read things on the wall. They attract my attention for some reason, and I'm not very hungry. You should keep the money." Chiyako finished her pizza and waited for the neko to finish eating. "So who else do you think is around here? Maybe we should go find someone else to talk to." Chiyako looked around for someone interesting to talk to.

Tori savoured her last bit of fish, licked her fingers and looked up at Chiyako. "Yeah, we should. But, it doesn't look as if anyone's in here.." She replied the girl, now also looking for anybody interesting.

"I suppose we should wonder back to class. Who knows? Maybe this time the teacher will actually be there." Chiyako said getting up.

"Sure~" Tori replied softly, getting up too. It was more than an hour since they were exploring, and they should get back now, just in case the teacher came.

"I'm Terin and I'm sixteen too, but I'll trust you for now. I won't make any threats if you do tell, considering who you are, but I hope you don't tell." He paused "Maybe we could get to know each other better so you won't have to consider telling" he said not trying to start some relationship but maybe to get on her good side instead.

Anna smiled slightly, "I don't see why not." She chuckled, looking at the boy lightly.

((And fail post......))

((lol s'ok, my post sucks too TT-TT))

"Great. It's nice to meet you, Anne" he smiled then held out his hand for her to shake.