Good Times

• Thread starter MurasakiXTakusoXNexass
  • Start date
Upon entering the classroom, Chiako noticed that not much had changed. She led the way to two open seats in the back of the room knowing that Tori would follow. Chiyako sighed as she sat down waiting for something new to happen.

(I think it's about time we combined what we are doing with echoing, and murasaki. I don't remember where they are though, so it might take a bit lol)

((Okay let's do it :P ))

Tori sat beside Chiyako and opened yet another packet of cat biscuits, crunching them happily.

(lol, now I feel bad. I wanted to combine everything and I ended up loosing internet for two months. I'm sorry ^^')

"It's so boring here. I don't think anything has happened at all since this day has started." Chiyako looked around for something interesting to keep her attention on for a while. Her eyes fell on the neko's cat treats. Chiyako tried to remember how many of those she had eaten. "Do you just carry around endless packets of those things around?" she asked while making a strange face.

((Its okay! Not like there's been activity in this thread ~_~ ))

Tori looked at Chiyako, while crunching the cat treats. "No, but I do bring some before I go anywhere everyday," she replied to her, and showed open her bag, which other than a small pencil case, was stuffed with cat treats.

Chiyako scoffed, leaning back in her hair and putting her feet up. "I really don't think you need that many treats just to get through a day. It's not like you're gonna be kicked on the streets with no food or money any time soon."

"You'll never know when it might come in handy," she replied, emptying the packet and crumpling it up, only to grab another packet and munch again.

ohh ok» raven looed around the school the waked into one of the classes with was hers. she was new and had black hair with pick blue perple red stearks she looked arouned then at the teatch. gave her slip then sat in the middle row but then again she was blind so she felt her way to her desk

While eating her cat biscuits, Tori nudged at Chiyako. "Hey, there's a new kid here," tori said quietly to her.

"I see that. I'm tired of walking around. If you want to go talk to them go ahead. I'm gonna hang back." Chiyako said as she leaned back folding her fingers into a hammock for her head. She closed her eyes taking a very light nap.

raven could hear wht the girls where sayingnit was not hard not to when th talked not loud but not sto solfl she smiled

"Okay then," Tori said. She licked the last crumbs on her fingers and crumpled the empty cat biscuit bag. Then she got up and ambled to where Raven was sitting.

"Hey there," she started, a little softly, to not surprise the new kid. "What's your name?"

Raven " she said solfly back "and yours?" noone ever asked her who she was but it was kind of her to ask

"I'm Tori," she replied, smiling faintly, her green eyes glittering. She waved to the sleeping girl. "That's Chiyako," she smiled.

she did not knowing wht she did nothing "its nice to meet you Tori, Chiyako " se tirned her head to face tham with a smile