Good Times

• Thread starter MurasakiXTakusoXNexass
  • Start date
"Ey i don't scare easy. My pop's top of the shop man. Got eyes in the back of his head and the top. Sidz, I can chill. So why you think were all here? Some dude wants his eyes on the citay." He then leaned against the door jamb nearly pushing the other two girls aside. "One big family like."

"It's a school. For the clan leader's kids. S'all I know." Michael said, rolling his shoulder and looking around the room. Except for that guy that looked out of place, Michael was certain everyone in this room had a leader as a parent. One way or another. He knew the out of place kid, had seen him around more than once, but he'd never made a point of learning his name. Only issue now was, Annie was looking the guy over. Had been for the passed few minutes. She always favored the out of favor people when it came right down to it. Not that Michael cared, but he'd have to watch her; again.

The brunette gave a slight nod towards Jj's direction, replying to his sudden greeting. She remained silent for most of the time, listening and observing the three, only speaking when needed. Didn't want to get into any sort of problems on the first day. Loretta flipped out a small book and began to read, passing the time as the others got friendly with one another.

During all the commotion between the two guys and his sister, most people started to take interest while Terin sat nervously at his desk, his face turned away from the conversation. He wasn't much into getting involved but considering his situation he'd rather not attract any attention from either party although he was listening in."Are they smuggling stuff? Is it legal!?" he thought to himself

((I didn't think this many people would join...Thanks guys!))

Chiyako sat in the back row in the middle of the classroom. Uninterested in the antics of the other students she doodled in her notebook making tiny sketches in every spare corner she could find. She filled the page until there was no space left and then gently put her pencil down letting out a deep sigh. Her long black hair trailed over her face.

Annie smiled slightly, walking over to Terin and leaning against the desk beside him. "You didn't mean to come here, did you?" It was a question and a statement. She was interested in the kid, because unlike the rest of the spoiled teens in this school, he'd clearly not had it as easy off.

Jj by now had sat down and had listened to the small conversation that was started. It was the non family kid Terin. He shook his head. ,Sh*t." Then he turned to the girl with the lollipop. "Hey, wuzzur name, girl?"

Tori stepped into the classroom and walked to a vacant desk. Her ears twitched to the commotion in the classroom, tapping onto every single conversation whilst opening a packet full of whiskas dry cat food.
((I'm sorry, I'm not that good of a writer ;-;))

Chiyako looked at the girl who had just entered the classroom. The girl took a seat near her. While observing what she had in her hand, Chiyako's mind raced with curiosity She decided to sum it up into one simple question. She got the girls attention and asked, "You're a neko?"

Tori slowly turned her head to the girl beside her. She seemed harmless, and felt it was alright to speak to her. "Indeed, I'm a neko. The name's Tori. Ironic, isn't it? What's yours?" Tori took a bite into the biscuit. It was salty, crunchy, and most importantly, fish flavoured. Delicious.

"My name is Chiyako." She began to rub her temples from the loud noise in the classroom. "These people are so loud." Chiyako said while grinding her teeth. "I'm getting a head ache. You wanna go explore the school?" Chiyako said looking back at Tori.

"Okay." She hesitated before answering. Her ears too, hurt from all the commotion in the class. Tori stood up and her yellow eyes took a good look at her surroundings. It's a nice classroom, full of....eccentric people, she thought. "Must I come to this school..?" She whispered to herself quietly.

Chiyako stood up and led Tori out of the classroom, not caring if the teachers found out they were skipping. Once they were away from the noise of the classroom Chiyako turned to the neko and asked, "Where do you want to go from here?" She looked at her cellphone for the time. "Classes are going to be going on for a few hours. We can walk around outside if you want?"

"Sure, it looks like a nice time to bask in the sun.." Tori replied quietly, looking out at the field. The sun wasn't too scorching. It made Tori sleepy and she yawned. She quickly glanced at Chiyako and softly said "sorry...it's just...the sun and temperature.." She grabbed Chiyako's hand and led her downstairs.

"Sure, it looks like a nice time to bask in the sun.." Tori replied quietly, looking out at the field. The sun wasn't too scorching. It made Tori sleepy and she yawned. She quickly glanced at Chiyako and softly said "sorry...it's just...the sun and temperature.." She grabbed Chiyako's hand and led her downstairs. "Where you wanna go?"

Chiyako's eyes widened by Tori's actions. She was so thrown off it took her quite sometime to register that she had been asked a question. "I don't know... somewhere with trees. I don't like direct sunlight." Miyko wasn't sure why she didn't just rip her hand away and curse out the neko for touching her. Something about her made Chiyako feel...different. The thought made her curl her lips into a frown. 'It's just because I'm feeling generous today. I'll be back to normal tomorrow.'

"..sure." Tori smiled for the first time to Chiyako. The girl made her feel like it was night time, when it's only daytime.
"I saw a really big tree while on my way to the classroom" she whispered quietly to Chiyako. Her emerald eyes glistened just thinking about it. She hoped her new found friend would like it too.

"Sure lets go there," Chiyako said. A small smile found its way to her lips when she heard of the tree. Chiyako missed heights and she was hoping this tree had branches sturdy enough to hold her weight. "Lead the way," She said gesturing her hands so that the neko would lead the way to the tree.

After a while of what seemed like aimless walking, they finally reached the said tree. Tori took a look at the tree. It still looks magnificent and grand, very leafy and enough low branches for her friend to climb.
"Let's climb, shall we? I want to show you something I found out about this tree, and it's somewhere around there." Tori pointed at a particularly high area. "Up for it?" She asked softly, before grabbing a handful of cat food and eating it.

"Heh," Chiyako laughed, "Think you can keep up?" Without another word Chiyako leaped up into the branches and began climbing as fast as she could. About half way up the tree she looked down at the neko. "What's wrong, you're not afraid of heights are you?" Chiyako stuck out her tongue in a teasing manor.