Good Grades

After school, she called her parents to tell them she was going to a girl-friend's house. Blair knew RockyWay was just a little ways away from the school, it wouldn't take long for her to walk there. She'd have to talk to him, she hoped she wasn't intruding so soon. The note was held tightly in her hand while the bottle of pills rattled in her backpack as she walked.

Blair looked around once she was on RockyWay, repeating 42 in her mind as she looked around. After a few moments, she found the building and went over to knock on the door.

When he saw her walking up he ran to the door and oppened it just before her fist got to the door. Grabbing her extended arm he pulled her in and closed it. "You didn't take any of the pills right?" He asked nervously. "Good, make sure you don't take them until after your next period. It could be dangerous if you are pregnant for you and the child." He sat down in the chair still on edge. He really needed to just relax and calm down "I think I'm over reacting again." He said wiping the sweat from his forehead. He sat back and let his legs hang wide open in a comfortable position as he closed his eyes. "Just let me calm down a little. Theirs food and drinks in the fridge if you need it."

She didn't even get the chance to knock as the door flew open and she was pulled in. Blair stood near him with a worried expression, listening to his frantic ramblings. "I'm fine," she told him, kneeling down next to him. Blair looked up at him, still worried. "Everything will be alright. Look... if I am pregnant, I want you to leave the town. I'll... I'll tell my parents it was a guy from school," Blair told him. "And then, if you really want, I'll take the baby to wherever you are once I've graduated and stuff."

He looked down at her, she seemed worried. After taking a deep breath he tried to calm down "Ok, listen. I'm sure your not pregnant. I didn't even completely cum inside you so its fine. Hypothetically if it somehow does happen the I agree, I will leave town and... I can't make you live with my mistake." He said. Great, he was more worried than she was and she had the worst side of it. No mater what she would have to face giving birth to it after the long drawn out pregnancy and face the consequences if it did happen. Listen, if you do miss your period then we will talk about it. Theirs no use for us to worry about it now when your most likely going to be fine." He said taking another deep breath. He closed his eyes again and focused on calming down. "You can sit on a chair if you want."

Blair nodded as she listened to him, though he didn't seem to believe what he was saying himself. She stood up when he was done, walking around historia chair and putting her hands on his shoulders. "Calm down, please," she told him, rubbing his shoulders.

He felt a bit better seeing how she wasn't trying to strangle him and the fact that she seemed so at ease. After saying everything that he did he convinced himself that she would be fine and that he had nothing to worry about. He sighed and looked up to her as she rubbed his shoulders "Thanks." Was all he said enjoying her soft touch that brought all the tension away from him. Slowly he relaxed.

She nodded to him, continuing to massage his shoulders. "See, everything will be alright. Why don't you take a nap or something?" she suggested, smiling a little. Blair wasn't even sure herself though, but one of them had to stay calm, right? She couldn't afford to panic, it'd affect her performance at school, home, everywhere.

"Yeah, I should take a nap." He said "You can help yourself to whatever, just don't play with the gun in the safe." He said walking to his room. "If you want to go home you can or stay if you want. It doesn't mater to me." He figured after he came in her he wasn't going to be aloud to do her anymore. He didn't actually have condoms with him so maybe he would have to go out and get some... but that would come later on, for now he needed some rest to calm himself down.

She nodded as he got up to go to his room. "Okay," she replied, biting her lip. Blair sat down on one of his chairs, leaning back. She really wished he would hug her or something. Was she really, only his 'class pet'? Now that there was trouble, he was only worried he'd get caught. Maybe he didn't care. She turned in the chair a little, kicking her legs over one arm-rest and leaning her head on the other, staring off quietly into space.

He had a hard time falling asleep, the guilt he felt from doing her came back when he tried too and kept him awake. The guilt was so strong it felt like a real pain and he woke up only minutes after he had fallen asleep. He stood up and went into the bathroom now with his shirt off and took some pain pills for it, hoping it would numb his conscience... it did and he took some stress relief pills as well. He didn't think he would be needing them on the second day of the school year but plenty of teachers had warned him about the stress he would feel. Each one encouraged him to get the pills so he did. He came out and sat opposite of her. "I really shouldn't sleep with a guest here." He said though really it was because he was afraid the pain would come back when he tried to sleep again. He smiled as he felt the pills start to work. "You must be worried sick." He said walking over to her and taking her hand "and all I have been doing was making it worse."

Blair looked at him quietly, sighing a little. She pulled her hand away, turning away from him. "You can just go to sleep, I'll leave if you want," she told him. "Don't worry about it. Like I said, if I do end up with a baby, I'll just tell them it was a guy from school. Honestly, any guy would jump at the opportunity to say he knocked me up, they wouldn't even care who actually did it."

"No, I won't let you take the blame for it." He said turning her head to him. "Listen, as your teacher I am responsible for you and if I let myself into your body it isn't your fault... and as your friend I can't let you make a whore of yourself." He said taking her hand back and kissing it "It was truly my fault for making you do me." He hoped she would just agree instead of pointing out it was the other way around. He would take all the blame even if he had to say he raped her... at least jail had food and housing unlike what would have if he was fired...

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh shutup," Blair said, a little more harshly than she meant to. "Quit acting like you actually care," she blurted out, not really having meant to. She sighed and shook her head. "Look, why can't you just let me take responsibility for my actions? I went to you, I made you fuck me that first time!"

He was surprised by how harsh she was talking, "It's better for both of us if I take it." He said still surprised by how harsh she was sounding, his voice was soft "You won't be looked at as a slut, made fun of, have no help with the child if you even get one and I would at least have shelter and food." He said with almost soft eyes. "Just let me, it was my fault. Even if a student strips and taunts me I can't enter them and I did with the slightest feeling of your breast."

She stood up, looking at him. "You don't listen, do you?" Blair said, a little angry. "Everybody already thinks that. They think that just because I have big boobs that make all the boys stare," she explained, "And I am a slut!" She wasn't sure what was going on, but she was tearing up and she really just wanted to run away and go home. It was surprising how quick things went downhill.

He was surprised when she said everyone already thought she was a slut, and that she thought she was a slut just because of her nice breast and her beautiful figure. "Your not a slut." He said with saddened eyes and he hugged her. "You have only done it with one man, you just lost your virginity yesterday. "Sure the boys stair at you but you can't help that. You were just born beautiful." He said kissing her forehead and picking her up like a small child, her legs to either side of him and he let her arms wrap around his neck while he looked into her hurt eyes "Listen, you are a beautiful girl that despite all the guys trying to force it from you managed to save it for so long. Don't convince yourself that your a slut."

Blair didn't know how to react now. She stared at him, then looked away. "Don't talk to me like I'm a kid," she told him gently. "And... Come on... You should know how high school works," Blair said with a weak smile. "Some girls are labeled as sluts, that's just the way things are."

He smiled when she told him not to treat her like a kid but it went away right when she said that's how high school works. "Listen, the boys at high school may want to treat you like a slut, tell you your a slut, and label you as a slut. None of that maters as long as you know who you are and who you want to be." He said hugging her while she was still in his arms.

Smiling, she hugged him back. "Thank you..." she said lightly, kissing the top of his head. Blair blushed a little, but kept smiling at him. "Really though, it's how they are. I know I'm not... I just... Well... I did sort of seduce you, it made me feel kind of slutty," she told him.

He smiled "Its fine, just don't think about it." Really he could have gone into human psychology and how if you hear something for to long you start to believe it and bla bla bla but he didn't want to put her to sleep. He looked at the clock and it was almost time for dinner. "Would you like to stay to eat? I could always drive you home... or most of the way..."