Good Grades

She smiled as he pulled down her shirt. "Oh yes, much better," she told him. Blair moaned as he pushed back inside, wrapping her arms around him. She pulled him back down on top of her, laying on his desk like before. "Mr. Roper, you feel so good," she whispered to him, nibbling his earlobe.

He was laying on her again, after she pulled him on top of her and he started to move his hips. He was going inside her slowly, making sure she was enjoying it. Her legs were opened wide and was moving with each push. Her moans were so cute and her skin was so soft. He kissed her forehead and noticed her boobs were squished agianst him. "Your so tight." He said with a smile, enjoying her insides.

With every push of his hips, she moaned softly, feeling him move inside her. "You keep saying that," Blair said with a giggle. "You must really like it." She put her hands on his face and kissed him, caressing his cheeks gently.

"I can't help it. You body is so nice." He said still moving slowly as she caressed his face. He gave her another kiss "Well, you know that I like it, what about you?" He spoke lovingly to her as he continued to strech her hole. He was too big for her but she seemed enjoy it. It wasn't that he was big, the reason was she was so small, regaurdless the feeling was unmached for him.

She nodded, smiling at him. "I really do enjoy it," Blair replied. "It feels good." Blair giggled softly, kissing him again. "Though, you leave me pretty sore," she admitted.

"I guess I could ease up on how much we do it." He said with a smile as she kissed him again "I wouldn't want you to be hurting after this." He started to move a little faster inside her. "If it hurts just tell me to stop." He warned her before he started to pick up pace slowly.

She smiled at him, blushing lightly. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm used to having sore legs... From practice, you know," Blair told him, blushing a little bit more. As she felt him starting to speed up, a slightly louder moan came from her lips. She tried to keep it quiet though, after all, the walls weren't sound-proof.

Her moans were so cute and her perverted face just made it better, he kissed her to help quiet her as he continued. Soon enough he pulled back from the kiss and started to pull out. He didn't even realize he was cumming until the last second and some of it pored out into her before he could get it out and cover her in cum. He was worried "Are you on birth control?"

With her mouth pressed against his, Blair's moans were light and muffled. Her eyes had been closed, but when she felt something hot, inside her, she opened them. Had she cum? No, it didn't feel like it did yesterday. She soon realized it had been him and she looked up at him.

Blair shook her head, "No I... I... I'm not! I didn't think I needed it... I mean, until yesterday, but I'm not on anything."

"Shit." he said standing up "Is it a safe day? Do you know your safe days?" Even if she said it was a safe day there was always a chance, even on birth control there was a chance. If she got pregnant he didn't know what he could do. Birth control didn't work after the fact... did it? No it would kill the child and just make maters worse. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention, I was lost in your moans.. and kiss." he really hoped she didn't get pregnant. It wouldn't only effect him, it would effect her. She was so young, taking care of a baby would be a struggle and force her out of collage. For him... well he may be arrested and fired but hers was more permanent.

Blair was starting to panic. She'd sat up quickly, pulling her legs closed. "Oh God, I can't get pregnant!" she said. "It's not one of my safe-days," she told him, jumping off the desk. "If I get pregnant, my parents will kill me. I won't be able to play basketball! And then people will want to know who the dad is, then what?" she asked, looking shaken. "You... You should carry condoms around," Blair told him, "Don't most guys do that? Carry condoms in their wallet?"

"I never carried condom after collage. I figured my sex life would be over until I had a wife." he said worriedly as he glanced around. "Can we get it out?" he pulled her legs to the side and her lips apart then her vaginal hole trying to see if he could see it. He was in a dazed panic, he knew they could just hope the small bit wouldn't affect her, still the odds were against him. "Crap." he said still not knowing what to do. "If you get pregnant call the police and tell them I raped you." he finally said "I would rather not have both of our lives completely ruined. They should help you."

"What are you... Stop!" she said, pushing him away and closing her legs again. "You can't 'get it out'." Blair couldn't help but glare at him for a moment. "Really? And have you go to prison?" she said, a little angry. "You do realize that you'd only be fired and I'd probably get teased a little? How many times do I have to remind you I'm 18?" Blair stood up and pulled her shirt and bra back over her breasts. "Anyway... I'm sure I'll be fine. There's only a small chance, right?" she said, her eyes softening up.

Really he would be arrested for it even if she was of legal age but he decided to comfort her and just agree. "Your right, I'm over reacting." her glare was rather cute though her anger was clear. He really messed up with this and kept regretting letting her seduce him so easily. She was trying to comfort herself now 'There's only a small chance right? he smiled and nodded "Your right, I just need to calm down." It wasn't really a small chance but she was more likely to not get pregnant. He pulled her skirt down and fixed it for her.

When he got close she reached out to him. Blair leaned against him and sighed. "I'm sorry," she told him. "If anything happens, it'll be my fault."

"No you can't take the responsibility for this." He said with a sigh, "I really messed this up, you were doing fine." He said sighing. "Here the bell is going to ring, you should just head to your next class. We can talk about it in the afternoon if you like."

Blair nodded and pulled away from him, sighing softly. It was her fault though. If she hadn't seduced him in the first place, this wouldn't be happening. Maybe they were over-reacting though, it was just one time. Girls don't always get pregnant the first time, she'd be fine. She gave him a slight smile and turned away.

"I'll be back after school then," she told him as she left the room.

He nodded as she left the room and held his head nervously. If he was caught and even if they didn't have him arrested he would still never be able to get a half way decent job. The bell rang a second after she left and he stood up and acted natural. He forced all thoughts of her out of his mind and went on with teaching the day. The last class of the day he had free and went off to a drug store to pick up some birth control pills for her, though he would warn her not to take it if she missed a period. That would be dangerous for the child, even deadly, and dangerous for her as well. On his desk he left an envelope with her name on it.

The message
"Blair, I know your parrents are going away on vacation and I thought that I would let you know I am always here to help. My phone number is --- --- ---- and my address is 42 RockyWay. I'm sure you already knew this but just in-case you didn't remember that I moved and I recently got a new phone.

Ken Roper"

Blair spent the rest of the day feeling worried and a little sick. It was just a headache, but it made her want to go home. She played it off though, smiling and talking to her friends as if nothing was wrong. After school, she went back to his class and walked in, seeing the bottle and the note on his desk.

She walked over, frowning a little. What was this about now? Blair picked the note up and read through it, biting her lip. He made it sound like he was running away or something.

Ken was sitting at his house hoping she would get the idea and show up. He couldn't have left it there if it said come to my house. That would cause suspicion should one of his nosy students read it. He said and waited for a knock on his door but before long he was looking out the window. He just hoped she didn't accidentally go to the wrong house, after all most of them were interlocked and it could get confusing.