Good Grades

She smiled, relieved that he had liked what she did. So she continued licking and playing, stopping only when her breasts started to feel sore. Blair looked up at him. "My boobs hurt," she told him, blushing a little. "Do you want me to continue or do something else?"

"We can do something else if you want." He said picking her up and placing her on his desk. He opened her legs and pushed her skirt up a little before moving her wet panties to the side. "Wow, look how wet you are." He said rubbing two fingers over it only to bring them up to show her. "Do you want it?" He asked rubbing his penis on her vagina. "How badly do you want it?" He said wanting to hear her beg for it. He wanted to know if he was turning her into his own little whore or not... really she was more than that to him but still.

She smiled as he picked her up and sat her down. It really was a lot easier now that she was wearing a skirt, which was a little amusing, and she giggled as he touched her. Blair smiled, "I can't help but be turned on by you." She nodded, feeling his penis rub against her. "I want it very badly," she told him, leaning over to whisper in his ear. "Very badly, Mr. Roper," Blair whispered, "I want you to fuck me as hard as you want."

"I don't think your little pussy could handle that." He said kissing her forehead "You were only a virgin yesterday." He continued to rub her, make her want him more. "I don't know if I really think you want it either." The first statement he was serious but the second one he made sure she could tell was just a joke. He was going to make her plead for it, though he would have given it to her before he still wanted to drive his little class pet crazy.

She smiled a little and laid back, pulling him on top of her. "Are you really that rough?" she asked with a small grin. Blair knew it was probably true though, she'd been limping slighly yesterday, of course she wouldn't be able to take it if he went in too hard. She rubbed his chest lightly, wrapping her legs around him. "Come now, I really do want it," Blair told him, "Oh so badly. I want to feel you inside me again."

She had wanted it more than he thought she would. She pulled him down on top of her until he was laying down on her soft body. She gave him some lustful words and wrapped her legs around his hips so he couldn't get off. He smiled, that was convincing enough, he would reward her. He aimed himself up then pushed into her slowly as if he would break her. He knew her pussy would be stretching just to let him in, it might have been tighter than the day before. "You so tight." He groaned as he pushed his full length inside her.

Blair moaned as he finally pushed inside of her. "Oh... Mr. Roper..." she gasped lightly. She pulled him down to kiss him, nibbling his lower lip. "How does it feel to bang one of your students?" she teased, "You're quite the naughty teacher."

He stopped when she said that "I shouldn't." He pulled out and unwrapped her legs from around him. "I shouldn't do this with a student." He looked around for his pants. When she said how wrong it was it really stuck to him. She was right, doing his student was a shameful act and should they be caught he would be fired on spot, even if his dick was still inside her. He couldn't do such a thing to her, it was bad enough he took her virginity. He couldn't keep banging her in the middle of school... in his classroom. The classroom that he teaches her in.

Blair sat up quickly, looking at him with a concerned expression. She hadn't meant to make him feel guilty or anything. "Oh but... Wait a second," she said, "I didn't mean.." She blushed and put her hands on his shoulders, turning him to face her. "I'm eighteen years old!" Blair defended. "It's not like... You're not doing anything bad! Yes, I'm your student, but I am an adult."

"I know your an adult." He said though it did make him feel a little better "But we are on school ground, you could get expelled and I could get fired, we would get in serious trouble. I shouldn't be teaching you these things, turning you into a pervert like I am." He said looking away from her in shame "We really shouldn't do it in school."

"Then we can... I don't know, go to your place or..." Blair sighed and pulled away, getting off of the desk. "Oh whatever, forget it," she said, standing up. She picked up her shirt and bra, starting to pull them on. "Fine, I don't know, call me if you ever need your dick sucked," she said, blushing and suddenly feeling dirty and bitter. She started walking to the door, ready to walk out.

He looked at her seeing she was disappointed, maybe ashamed, and seemingly a little angry with him. "No wait." He said taking her hand "It's fine. Lets do it here." He said rubbing her hips "I was just being an idiot." He said this for two reasons, one he might get fired anyways should she decided to get revenge and say he raped her, and because he really didn't like to see her so upset. "You can have free rain, do as you please to me."

"Well... I don't want to anymore," she replied, honestly. The whole thing had been a turn-off, and she really just wanted to leave. Maybe think about things, what it was that she was doing. Blair pushed his hands away from her hips and unlocked the door. "Really I... Need to think," she admitted to him. "You're not an idiot... Maybe you're right."

He let her walk out then sat in his chair, this was awful. He already thought he knew what would happen, she would think about it and after a while she would need to tell someone. She would tell a friend, parent, counselor, and they would get him fired for banging a student. She might feel so guilty that she would hate to see him around and sew him for raping her, just to send him to jail. His life was ruined.

She left the classroom, straight to her locker, took out her jacket, and pulled it on. Afterwards, she sat down, trying her best to keep her skirt from falling down. Blair wanted to go home and sleep, she was sore and felt horrible. Everything was going so well.. Why couldn't she have just gone off with some attractive guy her age?

After a few moments, she stood and walked back to his class, poking her head in the door. "Um... I..." she began, blushing. She stepped in quickly and closed the door again. "I'm sorry about this," she told him, "I promise I won't tell anyone, as long as you don't... Like I said earlier though, we could just meet up at your place if you want to continue this. Unless... You don't want to. I understand it's pretty wrong."

His worries quickly left when he saw her peek in, she quickly closed the door behind her and was blushing, she apologized and said that she wouldn't tell if he wouldn't tell. Then she went on to say they should meet up at his place. "That's fine." He said nodding "My place isn't much but its something." He said hoping against nothing that she would offer to do it now. He didn't care if he was on the floor, against the wall, the door, or on the desk. He was really horny just seeing her in his class. Regardless he didn't let this show, she wouldn't want to.

"That's fine... I could go after school... My parents don't usually notice if I get home too late," Blair told him. For a moment, she stood there quietly, looking at him. She turned to the clock, then back to him. "Do you want to finish what we were doing? Or should I leave?" she asked him.

His face light up when she asked if he wanted to finish what they were doing. "I don't quite remember what we were doing. Can you give me a hint?"

She couldn't help but giggle a little. She walked over to him and leaned over the desk, unzipping his pants. She then sat up on the desk, spreading her legs. "Remember?" Blair asked with a little smirk.

"Oh yes, I remember now." he said with a smile. He stood up and pulled part of her shirt down with her bra so they rested under her breasts. "Let's free these little puppy's." he said as he fondled them a little. "Better?" He started to run his hands over her body until he get between her legs. After moving her panties to the side he pushed inside her slowly, going the full length inside just as before.