Good Grades

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Blair smiled, letting him help her with her bra. "Maybe tomorrow," she said, pulling on her panties and jeans. "I'm sore from what we did today," she told him. Once she had all her clothes on properly and had fixed her hair a little, she went to him and kissed him quickly. Blair turned to leave, blowing him a kiss and winking as she said, "Maybe I'll wear a skirt tomorrow, for easier access."

He watched as she walked out and blew a kiss to him, she was so flirtatious, it made him smile. She told him she might where a skirt for easier access and he nodded "That way I don't even have to undress you." He said really as a joke. She winked and left so he returned to packing before he too left. He locked the door on his way out and started to head home, to his apartment a block from the school. He walked home so he wouldn't have to waist gas, the sooner he bought a nice home the better.

Blair's house was in the other direction, though not that far, so she could walk to and fro. As she walked, she thought about what she'd done, what she planned on continuing tomorrow. She'd certainly enjoyed it, that's why she wanted it all to continue. She wondered though, would he be angry if he found out that she only let him deflower her just so he'd give her better grades? Of course, she wouldn't have done it to any teacher. She would've been interested in him, though not as forward, even if she had an A in the class.

Finally at home, Blair did some homework and watched some TV while waiting for her parents and brother to get home, then they'd eat dinner together. After which, she went up to her room and did the usually Facebook-Chat-Other Websites routine on her lap-top. Until she got sleepy and got ready for bed.

With a slight smirk, she got her clothes ready for the next day. Of course, the skirt, plus a tight-fitting t-shirt. He would like that, hopefully.

Kenn got up early to head to class, really it was just something he did so early in the morning kids could get help on the homework or check in with him or whatever they needed help with. He sighed as he put on his suit and looked in the mirror to adjust his tie. When he was finished he grabbed his bag and head out the door to walk to school He looked up at the hazy sky as the sun just started to peek over the horizon. It was a peaceful setting and put him at ease a little before he walked onto the campus and into the building. After unlocking his door he walked in and left it open so students would know he was there then sat down at his desk and thought about his students. A couple of them were real trouble makers but for the most part he had it easy. Especially considering his little class pet. She made it all worth it.

In the morning, she showered, pulled her hair up, dressed, then ran downstairs to grab a pop-tart. Honestly, she was rather eager to get to school today. One main reason being lunch-time and after school. As she started walking to school, she held her hands tightly to her side. Blair wasn't really used to wearing such short skirts, she didn't want it flying up.

Finally getting to school, she went to her locker. After chatting with friends for a while, she heard the bell ring and ran off to class, though she would probably be late. Sure enough, she walked in a few minutes later, nodding to her 'teacher'. "Sorry I'm late, Mr. Roper," she said, smiling at him as she went to sit in her seat, crossing her legs.

"Its quite alright. Just don't let it happen again." He said handing her your test "I know you already have seen it but I handed it back to the rest of the class so I might as well give it to you." He said a bit surprised how short her skirt was, he wasn't expecting to see her in one so short but regardless he liked it. Her shirt was a little tight as well and he wondered what would happen if he got her horny. Would her nipples create a bump in her shirt or did she already think of that? He had the students hand back in the tests then he went to the board to start writing down a problem. "All of you have gotten this one wrong so I figured I would make it the challenge problem of the day. Whoever gets it right will get an extra point on their test, if you get all seven of them right between now and the first test you will get an extra ten points." He said with a smirk, most of them wouldn't get any, he made sure to pick hard questions that would make them realize they need help. It would all fit in with what they were working on so on the last day he should see just about everyone getting at least that one right. He sat down and stared at Blairs cleavage and let his eyes wander to her crossed legs, he wished she gave him a clear view but she wasn't trying to turn him on this time, it was the last thing he expected of her.

Blair pouted a little. Those problems just looked absolutely confusing, how was she supposed to get even one right? Then again, she may as well try. Occasionally, she'd turn to the boy next to her and ask a question. Until she caught the teacher staring at her again. Looking around at the other students, she gave a quick motion as a signal for him to quit staring. As tempting as it was to give him a boner during class, it'd be bad, especially if someone noticed.

So Blair did her best to keep her legs from uncrossing. By the time class was over, her leg ached a little. She collected her things and got out of her chair, she waited a moment to make sure no one was looking. As she walked past him to leave, she gave him a wink. "See you later Mr. Roper," she said.

When he noticed he was staring... mainly because she motioned to him to stop, he looked down and began working on his next lesson plan. Every once in a while he looked up at her but she gave him nothing to stare at so he returned to his work. At first he thought she was mad at him for something but she cleared that up with a wink and a sly little 'See you later Mr. Roper.' He smiled and knew she just didn't want him to get hard in class.

He continued to work for the rest of the day... well until lunch, and had very few problems that he had to solve. His mind, surprisingly enough, wasn't thinking about his little class pet but on his work until lunch came and he remembered who might be coming. He stood up and erased the board then sat back at his desk and continued to work. He didn't know if she was planning on showing up to be honest.

She went through the day normally, waiting for lunch the same way everyone else waited for lunch. Which was an excuse to forget about school for an hour and leave, only she wouldn't be leaving. She was sure to forget about school though. When it was finally lunch-time, she told her friends to leave without her and walked to Mr. Roper's classroom. For a moment, she stood outside the door, wondering if she really should.

She opened the door and closed it behind her, locking it. "Are you busy?" Blair asked, smiling. She walked to one of the desks in the front row and sat down, her legs crossed again.

He watched as she walked in and locked the doors. He smiled and said "I am never too busy for my students." He watched as she walked over and sat on a desk with her legs crossed "What can I do for you today?" He figured because she crossed her legs she wasn't horny and didn't want to do it. Maybe she really did want extra help this time. He put his pen in a new pencil holder that wasn't as fancy as the last one but still got the job done and stood up. He checked and could see her legs still crossed so his eyes went to her breasts. He knew she wouldn't mind him staring.

Blair caught his eyes wandering to her chest, making her smirk slightly. "You ask like you don't already know," she said, smiling. She motioned for him to come closer, giving him a seductive smile. "After all I wore this just for you," she told him as she waited for him to get closer.

He walked over to her as she motioned for him to come. He smiled as he stood a couple of steps from her "Oh, but I think I need to hear you say what you want." He said taking another step, now looking down her shirt. She had beautiful breasts, he really liked them.

Once he was close enough, she pulled him closer, making him lean over her a little as she stroked his chest and kissed his neck. "I want you to touch me," she told him, finally spreading her legs apart. She grabbed one of his hands and put it on her thigh, leaving it there as she continued to stroke his chest. "Maybe take me on your desk, up against a wall, anywhere really. Or I can suck your... Little buddy down there, which is already pretty excited. Of course, we can always just do all of that."

He smiled when she pull him closer to told him she wanted him to touch her. She encouraged it by bringing his hand to her thigh and immediately he began to rub just where she left it. She suggested some possibilities and a sly grin came over his face "Well, I have another idea." He said pulling off her shirt and undoing her bra. He brought her down to her knees and took out his cock. "Suck on it a little first." He said putting his hand no her head and smiling. "I think I found a use for those big breast of yours."

She put her arms up as he pulled off her shirt and her bra. On her knees, Blair looked up at him. "I'm intrigued," she said, before turning to his cock. Remembering what he said yesterday, she bobbed her head a little and used her tongue as she sucked. After a moment, she let his cock go a little deeper in her mouth, though not too far.

"That's it." he said as she bobed her head. Just as she started going deeper he pulled out, put your breast around it and squeeze." he said pinching her nipples. When she had smushed them around him he smiled, "Now move them." she followed his instructions and he couldn't help but smiling. His cock kept bumping into her chin and he wasn't sure if he wanted the double treatment or not so he would let her figure it out.

She nodded, following his directions. Blair squeezed her boobs around him, moving them along his member. "What does it feel like?" she asked him, lifting her chin up a little to look up at him. "Do you want me to do anything else to it too?" Blair asked him.

He smiled as she did what he told her to do, it felt great. He watched as her large breast folded around his little friend. When she started to move them he could only grin, just feeling her soft breast rubbing against him was amazing. She looked up at him in all her cute unknowingness and asked him how it felt. "It feels great. Do you feel good too?" he said pinching her nipples, hopefully she got something from it. It all depended on if she would feel like it massaged her breasts at the same time. She asked him if he wanted her to do anything else and a slight smile hit his lips "Use your imagination, be creative, try to improve it however you think you can." he encouraged her.

Blair grinned, continue to move her breasts against him. "It does feel good," she replied. For a few moments, she thought of what she could do to improve the feeling for him. She honestly couldn't think of anything to do though, so she continued with her breasts for a little. Then, angling her head slightly she licked the tip of his member while still playing with it.

He smiled when she licked it. She was really getting more perverted the more they did this. For some reason he was happy to be corrupting such an innocent girl. "You got it." He said as she continued to use her breast. It felt really good to have such large breast playing with him and her tongue was soft and wet too. She really was great at being perverted.