Good Grades

She listened to his instructions, nodding a little as she followed them. Blair started bobbing her head, flicking her tongue around a little as she sucked. After a few minutes, she got up and smiled, getting back onto his lap. She spread her legs, letting him go inside again, letting out a soft sigh. "Does it feel good again?" she asked him, leaning forward to kiss his neck and pressing her body against his.

"Yes, just as good as before." He said kissing her forehead "Your so tight." He put his arms around her and held her in his arms for a while before letting his hands travel to her ass. He rubbed it, knowing it would still be sore from the spankings he had given her "Move for me." He said still rubbing her "Show me how athletic you are." He smiled and let his hands rest on her hips.

"I love it when you touch me," she said, with her lips still against his neck. She started thrusting her hips against his, slowly and lightly. It was a little embarassing, and she blushed, it must be obvious to him she still didn't know what she was doing. With a smile, Blair sat up a little, still moving her hips. "Lucky me, being taught by a pro," she said, kissing him.

He was surprised when she called him a professional. "I don't think I'm anywhere close to that." He said as she slowly moved on top of him. He wasn't going to force her to move fast, slow, hard or soft. He was just going to let her go and have her learn what she likes to do. "But it does feel good." He kissed her forehead again and his cock started to throb inside her. He was getting harder every time he thought about how she was his student and how she was a virgin. It was all too great... too great.

She laughed a little, starting to move her hips a bit faster. "Compared to the boys who just want to squeeze my boobs and jack off, I'd say you're a professional," Blair tells him. She slides her hands into his and links their fingers, grinning. "How good does it feel?" she asks him, leaning down to lick his neck playfully.

He smiled when she talked about the boys only wanting to play with her breasts. He pulled her shirt off and played with them a little just because and said "Well, look at these things. Who wouldn't want to play with them?" He kissed her forehead as she asked him how it felt. "Well, your tight, wet, and warm. I think your probably the best girl I've ever done." He said letting her lick his neck. He kept his hands on her waist as she continued to bounce and he slightly moaned "Blair, I'm going to cum." He warned her hoping she would choose to get off. "Where do you want it?"

She gasped lightly as he started playing with her breasts. Blair grinned, kissing him again. After a little more, he told her he was ready to cum. This time, she didn't hesitate and, pulling herself up, she said, "On my stomach, it should be easy to clean up there." She smiled and waited, unsure of what it would feel like on her bare skin.

He smiled as she pulled off and leaned back. She asked for it on her stomach, he smiled and nodded. Instead of just doing it himself he took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. He helped her rub it until he came, it sprayed all over stomach and he smiled. She looked like she thought she was done so he corrected her "Were not done yet." He picked her up and laid her on his desk. "Not until you cum for me." He stuck himself inside her and started to move again. He rubbed her chest and nipped at her neck. "Cum for me." He said continuing.

When he finally came, she was ready to start putting her clothes back on. It came as a small surprise when he laid her on the desk, telling her that he wanted her to cum for him. She blushed a little, feeling her cheeks warm up as he nipped her neck. If she was to be completely honest, it would be her first orgasm ever. She wouldn't tell him that though... He could probably tell.

As he thrust into her, Blair could feel heat rising inside of her. She was holding onto him tightly, with both hands on his back. "I..." she said, but the word barely came out as a moan. Almost as soon as her moan came out, she came as well, biting her lip.

She came without completing her sentence "Was that your first orgasm?" He said pulling his cock out of her and watching as her juices dripped from it. She had covered it in her juices. He looked over her naked body to see that she had knocked over his pencil holder and in attempt to keep her naked a little longer he said "Looks like I need to punish you again." He gestured to his broken pencil holder "or you can fill in for it." He said with a sly smile. He hoped she would pick both, but he doubted that. She most likely was tired and wanted to go home.

She laid there quietly for a moment, taking deep breaths. She sat up, still blushing a little as she nodded, "Y-yes." Blair turned, looking at the broken pencil holder. For a brief second, she was going to apologize, then she realized what he really must want.

Blair sure was going to get a good night's sleep. Luckily, her parents wouldn't notice her lateness, they usually didn't get home until late at night. She smiled at him, "Why don't you decide?" she asked, standing up from the desk. "Honestly, I think I'm so naughty I deserve to have to do both, no?" Blair says playfully.

"Well, if your that naughty I might have a couple of things for you." he said with a smile as he pulled her over to him. "First." He bent her over his legs again and spanked her until she was red then he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her. "Now move a little for me." He said rubbing her vagina slightly then he lined himself up. "Go ahead." He had much more planned for her than just fucking... he hoped she would enjoy all of it. "The quicker you make me cum the faster we can get to your other punishments." He said with a slight smile as he kissed her on the lips.

"Goodness, you really make me wonder about what you have planned in your mind," she said. Her rear was feeling sore now, he'd hit it a little harder than the first time. As she re-positioned herself on his lap, she smiled and slowly started moving her hips along, faster than she had the first time. With a gentle moan, she put her hands on his shoulders and squeezed a little. "You make me excited."

He smiled "Do I?" he kissed her as she moaned and enjoyed his cock. It wasn't nearly as exciting as this was, maybe embarrassing for her. He let her bounce on him for another ten minutes before he gave her the warning "I'm going to cum." he was already tense as he said it and if she didn't move fast enough he might not be able to hold it. He gave her a late warning but he figured she could handle it.

She nodded and closed her eyes, continuing to bounce on him. Blair was still pretty new to this, but she seemed to feel as though she was getting better. At first, when he told her he was ready to come again, she wasn't sure what to say. Her stomach still had some on it, so she guessed it was alright if it went there again. She pulled off of him, opening her eyes and motioning to her stomach.

He didn't even need her to stroke his cock, right when she pulled out he came and it covered her again, this time with a bit more force. "That's it." He said kissing her on the lips. He picked her up then he was finished and put her on his desk with her legs spread open. He kissed her vulva and went off to grab some of the pens and pencils she had knocked to the ground. After standing and cleaning them off he walked over to her and started to put one inside her. "I have a couple of papers that still need to be graded, you don't mind holding these do you?" He wiggled the pen inside her then pushed another one in.

Blair watched him for a second, gasping lightly and putting a hand on his. "Oh wait... That... Doesn't really feel good," she told him, blushing a little. "I have no issues with sitting around naked while you grade papers but... I don't know about that."

((Sorry for the short reply, getting ready for school))

((It's all good, honestly I'm already in school))

"Oh, no. This is diciplin." He said rubbing her clit before putting another one inside "and you said you would fill in for my little pencil holder." He fit another couple inside until he was down to one. He put the last one in her anal. He took out the last two papers he still had yet to grade and started working on it casualy. He took a pen out of her and started to slowly grade as her wett pussy created a small puddle on the table. He placed the pen back inside her when he finished. "How does it feel to have so many pens inside you?" He stood up and kissed her "Look at how many are inside you." He slowly pulled them out of her and placed them on the side.

She blushed a little more, but nodded and leaned back, spreading her legs as he put the pens in. She did tell him he could do anything, after all. She bit her lip, watching him as he finished grading papers. When he was done and he had kissed her, Blair smiled a little. "Uncomfortable, to be honest, but I like how kinky you are," she replied, watching as he pulled them out.

Pulling him close, she gave him a kiss. "I think I should be going home, unless you're not done with me?" she said, kissing him once more.

He smiled when she called him kinky and returned her kiss "Well." He said thinking whether he should teach her more perverted things or if he should let her leave. He figured he should just let her go, after all what good would it be to tire out his little pet? "I guess you should go home." He said picking up some of her clothing and handing it too her "Unless you have something you want to try. Remember we could always do it tomorrow." He strapped her bra on then left her to do the rest for herself. While she dressed he started to pack up his bags.